Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Sapphire »

Anfraxx wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:37 pm
So I have a question (not tried using the table or anything yet) - I would use this in offline mode only but if you were to accidentally connect to online with the character you used the table on instead of the one you use as your primary online character, would it get you banned from the game or anything? All I plan on really using it for is to get more armour cores, not bothered about HR boosting or anything
You don't get banned ever even if using online, but in general only use in your own session or with friends as to not ruin other peoples gameplay.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Sapphire wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:45 pm
Anfraxx wrote:
So I have a question (not tried using the table or anything yet) - I would use this in offline mode only but if you were to accidentally connect to online with the character you used the table on instead of the one you use as your primary online character, would it get you banned from the game or anything? All I plan on really using it for is to get more armour cores, not bothered about HR boosting or anything
You don't get banned ever even if using online, but in general only use in your own session or with friends as to not ruin other peoples gameplay.
That's good to know just in case I make a mistake - my other question is then does anyone know how to amend the amount of armour spheres haha

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Anfraxx wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:40 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Anfraxx wrote:
That's good to know just in case I make a mistake - my other question is then does anyone know how to amend the amount of armour spheres haha
You don't need cheat tables for this, just a cheat engine. You indicate the number of spheres, you click on "first scan" you sell a sphere in the game, you then subtract this sphere and you click on "next scan".

You repeat the operation until a single line of code is displayed. This means that it is your sphere, you double-click it, it will go below in the big list and you modify this value and replace it with the one you want. Do not forget to delete the line of code from the big list (because leaving it can sometimes crash the game especially if in the meantime you are using the resources that you have to modify).

There are many video tutorials on You Tube that explain this better than in words;).

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Anfraxx wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:40 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Anfraxx wrote:
Use Cake-san's table with ignore materials and you can upgrade endlessly.

Magnanymo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Magnanymo »

"Unlock Armor/Weapons For Current Tier Level". It's working? I did not find

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Shout out to Squall and Cal,

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I found the source of the crashes that happens with the table and the weapon buffs. The source of the crashes is, weirdly enough, linked to layered armor! So in the past I thought that the game was just crashing because I would turn on the weapon buff and then sometimes it would crash when I swapped to the weapon that I just turned on the buff for. But it only crashed sometimes, so that got me to thinking about what the common factor was and after about an hour of various stupid tests, I narrowed it down to interference with saved layered armors.

So basically to avoid all crashes altogether, I have the solution. So what you're going to want to do is to start up the CRC bypass at the main menu and load cheat engine like normal. Then make sure you don't have the weapon that you want to buff equipped, any other weapon will do. Then activate the weapon buff. Then you need to go to the item box and swap to the weapon that you just buffed, but when it says "Would you like to use the saved layered armor for this build" always just say NO. Then your game won't crash and it will let you select and use the weapon like normal. Now if you still want to use the layered armor for it you can always just unbuff your weapon, then go select the weapon you want to use and activate your layered armor like normal, then swap to a different weapon and don't take your layered armor off when you change. Then activate the weapon buff and then just change back to your buffed weapon and say no to changing your layered armor since you already have the right set of layered armor on, and bam no more crashes and you can still look hella fly!

Gadget
Last edited by Gadget on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Magnanymo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:08 pm
"Unlock Armor/Weapons For Current Tier Level". It's working? I did not find
No this hasn't been put back in the table yet, it used to be on the old one when it still had all of its features working pre-iceborne, but after the dlc dropped Squall and Cal have been working their tails off to try to get all the features on the table back up and running. They are doing this out of the goodness of their heart and for no other real reason, so just give them time. This feature has been requested on this thread a number of times since iceborne dropped, so I'm sure they will eventually get back to putting it in the table. But until then you'll just have to make yourself invincible or something or give yourself a weapon that will kill everything in one hit so you can grind up to the level that you need to unlock stuff more quickly and with little hassle.

Gadget

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

Gadget wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:42 pm
Shout out to Squall and Cal,

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I found the source of the crashes that happens with the table and the weapon buffs. The source of the crashes is, weirdly enough, linked to layered armor! So in the past I thought that the game was just crashing because I would turn on the weapon buff and then sometimes it would crash when I swapped to the weapon that I just turned on the buff for. But it only crashed sometimes, so that got me to thinking about what the common factor was and after about an hour of various stupid tests, I narrowed it down to interference with saved layered armors.

So basically to avoid all crashes altogether, I have the solution. So what you're going to want to do is to start up the CRC bypass at the main menu and load cheat engine like normal. Then make sure you don't have the weapon that you want to buff equipped, any other weapon will do. Then activate the weapon buff. Then you need to go to the item box and swap to the weapon that you just buffed, but when it says "Would you like to use the saved layered armor for this build" always just say NO. Then your game won't crash and it will let you select and use the weapon like normal. Now if you still want to use the layered armor for it you can always just unbuff your weapon, then go select the weapon you want to use and activate your layered armor like normal, then swap to a different weapon and don't take your layered armor off when you change. Then activate the weapon buff and then just change back to your buffed weapon and say no to changing your layered armor since you already have the right set of layered armor on, and bam no more crashes and you can still look hella fly!

Gadget
"So what you're going to want to do is to start up the CRC bypass at the main menu..."
Ok, correct me if i wrong, but Caliber didn't upload here bypass yet.

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

Not sure if im the only one experiencing this but regardless of what item I activate on the CT my game just crashes. I tried running the CT with CRC bypass and w/o it. Anyone else experiencing this?

kohryu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kohryu »

johndoe6969 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:12 pm
Not sure if im the only one experiencing this but regardless of what item I activate on the CT my game just crashes. I tried running the CT with CRC bypass and w/o it. Anyone else experiencing this?
The CRC posted in this thread is out of date. There's also a game update coming on 9th April, so things may be thrown out of whack yet again in the next few days.

ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValorOfArms »

I think they're holding off till the 9th anyways.
I almost hold off for exactly a day and half for quick updates.

PrimoGee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PrimoGee »

is there a script where I can change weapon usage and quest completed?
(thanks in advance)

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

hitoral wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 am
Solved my issue of the item box section having wrong after searching through nearly 300 pages, but thanks to LCHLH's solution in the image below, it allowed me to delete the items through imputing 0 for the ID, and 0 for the quantity, the first two boxes on the left in the red boxes. Upper address is for item left of selected item, and lower address is for the right of the selected item.
is it possible do it with weapons?

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

I only test highlight item editor and equipment data, and equipment data currently broke
luckily highlight item editor still working so here i add furious rajang and raging brachy material

i haven't test any of the all in one compilation by onetwosix

Note: Indestructible ebonshell code is 1415 for some weird reason

Edit: Add Full Bloom stuff in highlight item editor, equipment data still down be patience squall probably busy
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld_IB Raging Furious Full Bloom.CT
(995.25 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Last edited by hornedskulldrake on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

Get Bowgun Amo Data

This function works normally,
The game will end.
No other Function used.