Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by looooozeeeeer »

konglalada wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:27 pm
Any chance that we will get a character editor like Berserk Knight's table? or that it will be updated to IB.

Really inventory editor is all a lot of us need. Greatly appreciated if that's possible.
i also vote for inventory editor

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neal »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:43 am
Neal wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:26 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:58 am

ohh I'll check that out then thanks!

arcanewolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arcanewolf »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:43 am
Neal wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:26 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:58 am

you mean this:
Yeah it's not an option on any table right now is it? Because if it is I missed it. And what about the 1 jewel maxing out the skill? so 1 attack jewel would max it out to Attack 7
Its already part of my table under Armor Editor, in Compendium topic. No max skill is not, too OP, won't be making that script. No need for it anymore since there are upgradable charms and Level 4 jewels
:( Pretty please?

What about Equipment Set Bonuses?
Last edited by arcanewolf on Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

PLEASE HELP ME! :(

Every time I launch the new updated Iceborne MHWResetCRC.zip file it crashes my game instantly, I don't even get a crash notice it just closes the game. And then if I try to run the cheat table without the CRC bypass it will open just fine, but the moment that I try to use any of the features on the table like infinite stamina or infinite sharpness my game crashes like 0.5 seconds later. Game freezes and then crashes. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I would really appreciate the help. I have all of my cheat tables/files on a seperate folder away from the game but in the same drive if that matters at all. The help is greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance you guys!

-note: the files that I'm using are the updated ones from the first post in this thread.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm
Here's my contribution: all new armors for the layered armor picker (Character Pointers > [Layered Armor]), just paste it there.
Since there's a bunch of single items in different slots (single head pieces or boots or w/e) I didn't provide just the IDs and names.
New stuff starts from 249.
Can confirm Layered armor picking works, it even auto detected despite me playing on my 3rd slot, many thanks. Didn't have to play as an ugly mess for long lol.
For anyone using, if you have no layered armor on, it will show as a string of numbers, should be fine to ignore.

shenshi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shenshi »

table don't work for me or some my friends

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

using layer armor swap will disconnect you in multiplayer quests after 3-5 mintues
Last edited by bachou on Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

table is working fine for me, and i used the layer editor with my friends no problem for close to 6hours non-stop.

td7isreal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by td7isreal »

In regards to the MonsterHunterWorldcomb.ct is the Berserk Knights Character Editor work for Iceborne yet?

I already have the new MHWReserCRC active and when I try to activate it I get the below message.

Error in native thread called Unnamed::[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:16: attempt to index a nil value (local 'scans')

If it is not working yet that is fine was just wondering if anyone else was getting the same thing if they tried to enable it. Some of the things on the new fearlessrevolution trainer works. Some crash the game and some turn the game screen black but you can still hear the game music.
Last edited by td7isreal on Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulisong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soulisong »

I downloaded both tables Marcus101RR and the from here, but I can't find the wound/kill monster option

gadenp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gadenp »

Hi, any chance to add the capture specific pets/endemic life option?

Or does anyone know how to edit what endemic life I have. Really interested in that. Thanks!

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

gadenp wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:17 pm
Hi, any chance to add the capture specific pets/endemic life option?

Or does anyone know how to edit what endemic life I have. Really interested in that. Thanks!
Yeah, I've been hoping someone will be able to get that working again. That cheat was amazing.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

td7isreal wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 pm
In regards to the MonsterHunterWorldcomb.ct is the Berserk Knights Character Editor work for Iceborne yet?

I already have the new MHWReserCRC active and when I try to activate it I get the below message.

Error in native thread called Unnamed::[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:16: attempt to index a nil value (local 'scans')

If it is not working yet that is fine was just wondering if anyone else was getting the same thing if they tried to enable it. Some of the things on the new fearlessrevolution trainer works. Some crash the game and some turn the game screen black but you can still hear the game music.
the MonsterHunterWorldcomb.ct attachment I posted on page 45 dos not work with the latest update. it does work with pre-icebourn update. I posted it in hopes of having its codes updated for the new update

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

any chance of getting codes to add materials to box? also would love the weapon buffs for insect glaive to be added! also, I was wondering if there is a possibility to make a code that was in previous MH games where you sort your box and it gives you 99 of the things you currently have in the box. would be so helpful to have a "sort items to max them out" cheat. also infinite tracks and gather would be nice

doomwad765
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doomwad765 »

posted this in the compendium thread but i figure might as well share here too, i made a spreadsheet with the item ids for the new jewels.
Attachments
deco.zip
password: deco
(13.91 KiB) Downloaded 23 times