Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bwzbwzbwz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by bwzbwzbwz »

Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:19 pm
bwzbwzbwz wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:03 pm
Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:47 pm

Alright, so here's the deal, and I think it's something that everyone reading this should note since this most recent update came out.

The weapon buffs script is a little wonky right now, you can still very easily get them to work but you have to take a few steps before you can just activate them now. Basically the way it works is that if you activate a weapons script that is associated with the weapon that you are currently wielding (is on your back) then the game will crash. For the record I have no idea why this happens, all I know is how to fix it. To fix this issue you will need to do things in this order: First load up to the main menu and activate the CRC bypass, Second get into the game and load up cheat engine and the table, Finally go to your box and select a weapon that has no weapons buffs associated with it on the table such as a hammer, once your alternate weapon is equipped you can feel free to activate any of the weapon scripts you want as long as they don't associate with the weapon currently on your back (this is why i recommend hammer, it works for all situations). Then once you've activated the desired weapon buff script you can then just swap back to the weapon that you wanted to use in the first place and completely avoid the crashes.

This is something that Squall or Cal might want to look into, they probably have a much better idea on how to fix it than I do, but I found a work around for now so that's something I guess.

Gadget
The script also caused a crash when swapping to a buffed weapon, at least dual blades, in the Witcher special assignment. However Greatsword auto charge seems to work in area even if the weapon is already equipped.
Hmm that's a very special set of circumstances right there, firstly I don't really ever play with dual blades so I never tested them. I only tested this on long sword, charge blade, bow, Great Sword, and hunting horn. I've also never tried this out while in a mission, the cheats always seem to be the most stable and work the best if you go into a mission with them already activated. A lot of the time if I change one of my cheats during a mission I'll just get disconnected from the online session (even though I'm playing alone in my own online session). So I would say just make sure things are already active when you go into a hunt and don't change anything during a hunt.

Also in my opinion the sword and shield that they give you for that hunt is easily the best weapon for killing the leshen, mostly because its like 2 rarity slots above the rest of the weapons you're offered, it gets a special 360 degree shield (so you can block from all directions no matter what), and it has elder seal which will get rid of the leshens stupid crow aura. In comparison none of the other weapons really stack up.
Interesting, I’ve never gotten a single disconnect from changing scripts, but all of the time from alt tabbing too much. The game has never booted me as long as I use hotkeys for activation. It also seems to work better for windowed borderless over fullscreen. If alt tabbing is the cause of disconnects I wonder if there is an easy way prevent that (other than not alt tabbing bc of hotkeys)

Witcher’s silver sword is definitely the best, and it’s especially fun since I just recently played the Witcher 3 for the first time. I was just using other weapons on subsequent playthroughs to get the side missions completed. I mained Dual Blades in MHGen low rank so I thought it would be fun to try again for that quest. I’ve been on a break for a few month but I think I’m going hunting horn for Icebourne. Honestly I didn't need the weapon buffs, but it makes it easier to stay competent damage wise when learning a new weapon (or going back to an old one)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bwzbwzbwz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bwzbwzbwz »

Sapphire wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:44 pm
Let me know if any other options you want me to test, tested in Guiding Lands

[Link]
[Link]
Pox911’s endemic life override. I feel like most of the scripts can be worked around by using a similar one to reach the same end goal, such as instant GS charge instead of higher attack for more damage output, but I don’t know of any other to register endemic life as caught for the achievements and bounties. This is my second playthrough because I wanted a legitimate save to experience icebourne at the intended difficulty without all of my op endgame gear and almost infinite items, but I can’t be bothered to wait hours for these rare creatures to spawn again

Dodojag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dodojag »

Sapphire wrote:

[Link]
[Link]
Thanks for checking, but just to make sure is this with or without the CRC Bypass? Also, is this online? I usually play offline using steam's go-offline feature.

d4haxor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d4haxor »

Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:17 pm
d4haxor wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:06 pm
Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:20 pm

Yes this set of cheats is still in the table right now and it is working as long as you use the CRC bypass (the newest bypass hasn't been updated here yet as Cal seems to be very busy, but I got the bypass from another site that Cal works on but its a paid site).

Gadget
Can you share what that site is or is that not allowed?
Yeah I can put it down here but I just can't write it as a full web address otherwise fearless will change it to link to here. It's called "Cheat" and then "Happens". Often abbreviated on this site as CH.
Thank you, much appreciated.

hehex911
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hehex911 »

Hi, I used the cheat table and my item box is having big issues.
I have non decorate items in decorative item tabs. Example : Iron ore in decoration tab in item box. Its causing me unable to join any camps now.
Is there any way to wipe the item box?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Dodojag wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:46 pm
Sapphire wrote:

[Link]
[Link]
Thanks for checking, but just to make sure is this with or without the CRC Bypass? Also, is this online? I usually play offline using steam's go-offline feature.
That is with the CRC Bypass for latest patch.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

No one contact with Caliber about bypass? Really need it with this "anti-cheat" stuff that overload CPU ugh

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

B0mak wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:43 am
No one contact with Caliber about bypass? Really need it with this "anti-cheat" stuff that overload CPU ugh
Caliber has been told but he is busy due to corona going about, people said it was no longer needed so I told him that but now they are rescinding that so I informed him again, he hasn't seen it yet but before that he said sometime this week.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

Sapphire wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:49 am
B0mak wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:43 am
Caliber has been told but he is busy due to corona going about, people said it was no longer needed so I told him that but now they are rescinding that so I informed him again, he hasn't seen it yet but before that he said sometime this week.
K, hope so

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Marcus101RR
Squall8
Good morning all . When I start the cheat table, the weapon buffs make me quit the game instantly except for the arc one. Can you fix it please?
Last edited by pendragon9988 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:03 pm
@Marcus101RR

Good morning all . When I start the cheat table, the weapon buffs make me quit the game instantly except for the arc one. Can you fix it please?
It is not an issue with the cheat, gadget has informed of a way to get around that issue, but only way to not have it is with CRC Bypass which is currently only available from paid site

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Sapphire wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:10 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:
@Marcus101RR

It is not an issue with the cheat, gadget has informed of a way to get around that issue, but only way to not have it is with CRC Bypass which is currently only available from paid site
... Oh I see . Thank you for your very quick and clear answer. It is a shame to have to pay something that we have always had for free. Especially since the payment does not guarantee a better quality but just to have access to it as before ...

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:13 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:10 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:
@Marcus101RR

... Oh I see . Thank you for your very quick and clear answer. It is a shame to have to pay something that we have always had for free. Especially since the payment does not guarantee a better quality but just to have access to it as before ...
The bypass is made for the paid trainer, Caliber(the creator) decided to SHARE it in good will to others, but the paid site is his full time job and that will always be priority.

mmaxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mmaxx »

Sapphire wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:34 pm
genuinefake wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:00 pm
I need help, I'm so confused on how to edit weapons (ex.: changing Iron Bow I to Kjarr Bow King). Tried searching everywhere but im a little slow and new to cheat engine. Anyone know how do I change a piece of weapon ? would appreciate it if someone has a step-by-step guide on how to do so. thank you
Use equipment data, you go into sell equipment to see get the data of what you hover over, you then change the ID(triple digited, double and single is type, bow, GS, glaive etc.) then you find the ID of what you want here [Link] the order ID is the one you change it to
Anyone know any good sites or sheets like [Link] for armors? I'm trying to find armors id but still can't get it(velkhana, buffbody,biohazard armors ect..)

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

mmaxx wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:24 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:34 pm
genuinefake wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:00 pm
I need help, I'm so confused on how to edit weapons (ex.: changing Iron Bow I to Kjarr Bow King). Tried searching everywhere but im a little slow and new to cheat engine. Anyone know how do I change a piece of weapon ? would appreciate it if someone has a step-by-step guide on how to do so. thank you
Use equipment data, you go into sell equipment to see get the data of what you hover over, you then change the ID(triple digited, double and single is type, bow, GS, glaive etc.) then you find the ID of what you want here [Link] the order ID is the one you change it to
Anyone know any good sites or sheets like [Link] for armors? I'm trying to find armors id but still can't get it(velkhana, buffbody,biohazard armors ect..)
Find a transmog list, each set has one ID for all pieces, its differentiated by a type ID