Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:17 pm
Downloading IB now.

Going to be working on what Luka wants done first, since he also paid for IB. After that, I'll be working on restoring the main table, IB related stuff comes after.

TBH, I have no idea when this will be finished. I'll be working on what I can today. Probably wont get anything done this weekend. And my schedule is kinda iffy after that. But I'll do what I can to complete the table in a timely manner. If anyone else wants to pitch in, be my guest.

Don't expect this shit to be done overnight either, I've come to terms with having to start from scratch with a majority of the table.
Let me know if you manage to get debugging/attaching to work, game crashes on Windows Debug, and VEH gives no results.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:20 pm
Been able to debug without issue for now. The new anticheat seems pretty aggressive tho.. However, stealthedit seems to be working with the game again! Although I need to test this out more thoroughly.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:47 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Been able to debug without issue for now. The new anticheat seems pretty aggressive tho.. However, stealthedit seems to be working with the game again! Although I need to test this out more thoroughly.
Where can I get the stealth edit and are you using VEH or windows? Because im trying to fix my scripts, but am unable to. And how to use stealthedit?

deltatq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deltatq »

Squall8 wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:
How aggressive are we talking here? I was planning on using fearlessrevolution's trainer (which has been updated btw) to stamina lock myself through the story.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

deltatq wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:50 pm
How aggressive are we talking here? I was planning on using fearlessrevolution's trainer (which has been updated btw) to stamina lock myself through the story.
uh... it hasn't been updated? unless you mean the 12-24 trainer which is pre-iceborne and won't work. also fearlessrevolution's post in fearless says he's working on it.

Birkiedoc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Birkiedoc »

deltatq wrote:
Squall8 wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:
The last update im seeing for fearlessrevolution is 20190403.....is there one for Iceborne?

vvvvvvvv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vvvvvvvv »

Birkiedoc wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:54 pm
deltatq wrote:
Squall8 wrote:

The last update im seeing for fearlessrevolution is 20190403.....is there one for Iceborne?
i think 20191224 is the lastest for pre-iceborne nor for Iceborne

deltatq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deltatq »

Am I looking at the wrong website here?

[Link]

EDIT: Oh he's taken it down. I already downloaded a copy, dunno if it actually works or not though.

Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kwharr »

It was taken down as it currently doesn't work, I'll sure he'll have it back up within the day.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Well i managed to get player params (health / stamina) and item params locations again, but it was hard without debugging.

deltatq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deltatq »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:06 pm
Well i managed to get player params (health / stamina) and item params locations again, but it was hard without debugging.
Awesome.

Even having those working is a great start coming into a new expansion and slogging through the story.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

hope u will update soon

Nioe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nioe »

has anyone got this pop up when trying to load a save and it says not enough storage space and dosn't load the save

Azibo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azibo »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:48 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:
Where can I get the stealth edit and are you using VEH or windows? Because im trying to fix my scripts, but am unable to. And how to use stealthedit?
That's the file that was linked to the table some time ago

"Tutorial" by Squall8
Attachments
stealthedit2.4.rar
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 27 times
Last edited by Azibo on Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randomguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomguy »

i hope someone updated this fast i don't want to play trough again as i played it on the ps4 and just want to go troughs tory to play whit my friends ..