Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
toolsmax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by toolsmax »

A script that can manually add special tracks of monsters in guiding lands to your inventory.
Not testeted on others' computers yet. Please backup your savedata first.If running into any problems, please contact me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Add special tracks.CT
(562.97 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

Qluh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Qluh »

Hope that in the future we can edit the Weapon Usage numbers in the Guild Card. Thank you to everyone who's doing the work :>

Killerspielspieler1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Killerspielspieler1 »

when i use the highlighted weapon editor to modify the attack damage value of my hbg my MHW crashes all the time before i can change any weapon to update the values and freeze them! are there any problems right now?

Mirlmunir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mirlmunir »

No one here can work to do a table for guild card ?

I understand if it would be not possible to do a table for that but someone already did it few week after MHW release and we can't take what he do even if it's outdated and use it to do a update from there for Iceborne ?

So much people ask but no one seem to care it's pretty sad to see that but if anyone do it, you will be the MVP here that's sure !
Btw in the name of every shadow reader, thanks for all the work everyone did already to keep the table updated !

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

Can someone help me, i used fearlessrevolution's trainer and forgot to turn off the 999 item box and i took the KT quest, now there are too many item to Appraise, and the worse part is, i saved it. @_@

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Mirlmunir wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:20 pm

I understand if it would be not possible to do a table for that but someone already did it few week after MHW release and we can't take what he do even if it's outdated and use it to do a update from there for Iceborne ?

So much people ask but no one seem to care it's pretty sad to see that but if anyone do it, you will be the MVP here that's sure !
Btw in the name of every shadow reader, thanks for all the work everyone did already to keep the table updated !
Its part of the save data, Knights table I believe had it, I can probably just transpose this.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

Could any one tell me where is " unlock armor/ weapon tier " ? after Iceborn update it gone

And anyone have problem with " Weapon Data " not work ?

kazuha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kazuha »

nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:16 am
Why are you try to use crc in the first place? stracker pretty much do what crc did just stracker is more then enough don't try to overlap them together it pointless
Stracker doesn't do what the crc does, just saying. Try running any tables with just stracker and you will get crashes within the first 10-20mins of playing. Strackers dll only allows you to use the nativepc folder like before, as far as I can see they don't do the same thing at all. CRC doesn't allow full use of the nativepc folder but with only strackers the game will kick you for using tables.

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErakezZ »

I have a Problem.
If i want to unzip the Bypass it says me
" Error 0x80004005: unknown Error"
can someone help me ?

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

ErakezZ wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:13 pm
I have a Problem.
If i want to unzip the Bypass it says me
" Error 0x80004005: unknown Error"
can someone help me ?
try redownloading and extract with winrar

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

kazuha wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:16 am
Why are you try to use crc in the first place? stracker pretty much do what crc did just stracker is more then enough don't try to overlap them together it pointless
Stracker doesn't do what the crc does, just saying. Try running any tables with just stracker and you will get crashes within the first 10-20mins of playing. Strackers dll only allows you to use the nativepc folder like before, as far as I can see they don't do the same thing at all. CRC doesn't allow full use of the nativepc folder but with only strackers the game will kick you for using tables.
Only you maybe because i'm running table perfectly fine all the time after using ONLY stracker use lots of option in table even changing armor stuff and etc never crash from them even once after several hour playing

Stracker restore nativepc and INCLUDE crc in it already

You can go ask any modder they tell you the samething

It crash on your end

MaytheFlowerFly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MaytheFlowerFly »

Does anyone know how to find palico equipment XP, as well as the investigation xp for the ecological research? Getting the palico equipment to the next levels is taking a really long time.

alabrand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alabrand »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:48 pm
Mirlmunir wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Its part of the save data, Knights table I believe had it, I can probably just transpose this.
I would love some Guild Card editing if possible, thank you if you try to make it work for Iceborne

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

So nice to be back on these boards! T_T

Not sure if it's a recent update, but 1 Jewel max isn't picking up secondary skills anymore. Pretty sure I'm using the most up-to-date table.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

yea w/ just stracker running if i try to run crc it tells me i don't need it or somethin i forget exactly what the message says