Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by caliber1942 »

whispermusic wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:03 am
caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:20 am
bypass for:

Version 401727 10.12.02

Developers removed active scan threads and diminished amount and number of times other scans are used.

password frf

note that this bypass you CAN press OK at the end to close it, as the bypass is not necessary to leave running after it does it's work, since the threads are not being used.

best,
Cal
Does this mean that the bypass no longer provides a performance benefit? I don't really care about cheats for this game but I've been using this tool in 10.12.01 purely because it provided a big reduction in stuttering on my machine. Is there any point to me using it anymore?
If you plan to use the scripts here, then you will have to use the bypass, otherwise the game will crash when it detects the changes to the game .exe done by the scripts.

best,
Cal

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 74 added. Fixed an issue with Easily Break Monster Parts. Added Large Monster Size Modifier. Also got the greatsword section done in Equipment Data.

sasukemoon1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sasukemoon1234 »

Anyone know how to, Copy player one, and make it player three? so i have 2 characters to play with, i want to make a female character, but don't want to start over. please help. is it possible?

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

AegisLegend wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:44 am
Would anyone know how to go about creating a pseudo-invulnerable script? Or at least modifying the current invulnerable script, to where you can still be staggered, flinched, etc. and still lose HP; but it can't be reduced to 0. Essentially stopping at 1 HP?

I have no idea where to begin to try to do this myself, but I'm more than happy to try if someone could point me in the right direction.
What you would want is commonly referred to as a "zombie" script. Personally, I only know the bare basics of CE, so I cannot help. But knowing what to ask, and where, can help you a bit better in finding what you need :)

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

sasukemoon1234 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:12 pm
Anyone know how to, Copy player one, and make it player three? so i have 2 characters to play with, i want to make a female character, but don't want to start over. please help. is it possible?
It sounds like you are looking for a save editor. If anything, you might be able to find one (unsure, as I haven't looked for a save editor for this game). Then, if you find one, you would wan to make a copy of your current save, and see about editing it to save in file location 3. Personally, I am unsure about doing all of that myself, but I know the basic concept (mostly thanks to the Gibbed save editor for Borderlands). Hope you find what you need, best of luck~

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Does anyone else have a game crash when enabling the "Easily Break Monster Parts" script? Wasn't expecting that and just lost about 2 hours progress... x_x;; (not even hunting progress... it was crafting progress for my "craft everything" thing I do...)

makday1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by makday1 »

Excuse me, how is the Large Monster Size Modifier used?

shoguncoco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shoguncoco »

So wanted to ask, is anyone else's table not being able to use most its functions? Or am I doing something wrong. I can't use the level modifiers or the ignore crafting, any of the weapon buffs. Not complaining just trying to figure out how to do so.

MaytheFlowerFly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MaytheFlowerFly »

makday1 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:17 pm
Excuse me, how is the Large Monster Size Modifier used?
Apply to GC means apply the record tot he Guild Card, aka make the actual size change a real record.

The default size is 1. At ~1.4 to 1.5 you have generally hit the Gold Crown range. At ~.6-.5 you have hit the mini crown range.

Any further and you get absurd results, such as a Nergigante that fits in your palm, or a Kulu that can rival Godzilla. Feel free to play around with the numbers, but I wouldn't recommend you apply to your Guild Card if you are more than the crown ranges. Not sure if Capcom checks stats, but better safe than sorry, right?

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

shoguncoco wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:36 pm
So wanted to ask, is anyone else's table not being able to use most its functions? Or am I doing something wrong. I can't use the level modifiers or the ignore crafting, any of the weapon buffs. Not complaining just trying to figure out how to do so.
Judging by the suddenly random crash caused by trying to activate a thing in expedition, I would say the game just sometimes chooses to not allow things XD
Unsure what's going on, but after another game restart, it seemed to work perfectly fine. I guess I would suggest trying to do the tickers in Astera or w/e (town) and slowly go down the list. If it's something that affects stats, it might take some time to grab the right code if it isn't completely broken. And if it's something that affects monsters, I would recommend just activating it in town then going to the field. Just to be safe.

Also, the new Inf Barrel Placement has a funny lil glitch. If you activate it after already placing max barrels, it locks the barrels at that value of being used and cannot place more. Was trying to show my friend a silly domino idea that came to mind when I saw that, and had to do a game restart to fix it. It's funny, but can be problematic if you plan to do some sleep bombing.

Erikbr01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erikbr01 »

Need help.
I changed my Master Rank, (changed it to 100),value is 100 right now and it dont upgrade, i didnt saved the file where i changed the MR, and now i dont know what to do.
I cant find the exact address of MR

Purplemen101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Purplemen101 »

shoguncoco wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:36 pm
Make sure you're on CE 7.0, I was on 6.2/6.3 and a lot of them weren't working. Updating to 7.0 fixed it.

osnce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by osnce »

Ptarmigann wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:52 am
Does anyone know how to edit out/edit things back to the proper item in the wrong category? I've had this random streamstone stuck in my jewel section for a few days now. Thanks in advance.
Use the standard Cheat Engine search function to find an item next to the streamstone, browse the memory, then zero out the streamstone quantity and item id. This will make that slot just an regular empty slot.

QiLin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QiLin »

Erikbr01 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:55 pm
Need help.
I changed my Master Rank, (changed it to 100),value is 100 right now and it dont upgrade, i didnt saved the file where i changed the MR, and now i dont know what to do.
I cant find the exact address of MR
It's because your EXP values are not matching up to your rank. You changed the rank itself but the EXP is still that of your old rank.
For example, if you were rank 50 and it takes 500000 exp for rank 50. Then you changed your rank to 100 which requires 1000000 exp but your current exp is still 500000 which coincides with rank 50, not 100.

Obviously, I'm just using arbitrary numbers but that's the gist of it. Just drop your rank back to how it was before and adjust the exp value instead of the rank. (Also, the game does weird things if you change your rank without going through proper means like completing certain quests etc. At least that's how it was in the base game, not sure if it's still the same in IB.)

VictoorH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VictoorH »

ignore crafting not working... some solution?