Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
y384613663
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by y384613663 »

iAmAce wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:02 pm
Is there a way to add perminate tier 4 decorations slot on armor & weapons.
Use the equipment editor from nexus. You need stracker's loader first. It will launch from your edited local file, every time you open mhw you will see the changes you made. :) https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/444

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

y384613663 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:32 pm
iAmAce wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:02 pm
Is there a way to add perminate tier 4 decorations slot on armor & weapons.
Use the equipment editor from nexus. You need stracker's loader first. It will launch from your edited local file, every time you open mhw you will see the changes you made. :) https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/444
thank you! this is amazing. hopefully everything is up to date so i can run it. this is the main thing i use with the table is to make all gear have max slots to add t4 gems so i can wear whatever and make custom builds.

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

so at least, is it possible add Safi'jiiva Weapons without risk? how?

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

hr mr multiplier are not working :/

Scan21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

guys, after the last patch the tables have not been updated yet, let's hope that Squall will soon update everything, please wait.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

I don't mind waiting a bit for the update, but I do want to know if Squall if safe and healthy. We are in the middle of quarantine still.

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

Sapphire wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:50 pm
IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 pm
rockcafex wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:25 am

You can review any tutorial in your hunter notes
Gadget wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:45 pm

That doesn't sound like anything I've heard about in the works, why would you want to reset it to do the tutorial anyway?

Gadget
not with my problem. the multiplier completely fucking destroyed the steamworks in my game, because i thought it was for extra loot instead of an exp multiplier.

so therefore, the multiplier completely skipped the steamworks tutorial, meaning there is NO jackpots and NO bonus time events.
it is highly unlikely you will be able to bypass it, but with table you won't need steamworks
i have a mod that auto runs steamworks with 100% success to farm those stupid celestial tickets, but because my steamworks is busted, all i get are yellow items.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:21 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:50 pm
IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 pm

not with my problem. the multiplier completely fucking destroyed the steamworks in my game, because i thought it was for extra loot instead of an exp multiplier.

so therefore, the multiplier completely skipped the steamworks tutorial, meaning there is NO jackpots and NO bonus time events.
it is highly unlikely you will be able to bypass it, but with table you won't need steamworks
i have a mod that auto runs steamworks with 100% success to farm those stupid celestial tickets, but because my steamworks is busted, all i get are yellow items.
yes I know all about that, and its not a mod but third party program, just use table and ADD the celestial tickets in quantity 5000 if you're so inclined, don't need the steamworks.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Scan21 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:17 am
guys, after the last patch the tables have not been updated yet, let's hope that Squall will soon update everything, please wait.

I don't know if you're saying this for me but I've said that yesterday x) and the patch wasn't out, but I'm ok with your statement, we have to wait for the updated tables

kohryu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kohryu »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:51 am
Scan21 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:17 am

I don't know if you're saying this for me but I've said that yesterday x) and the patch wasn't out, but I'm ok with your statement, we have to wait for the updated tables
It was not updated for the April 9th patch (13.01.00). We've just recieved another update, version 13.50.00.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Yup I know that's why I signaled the bug, but I wans't expecting anybody to fix it right away, since the new patch was coming, I was just telling x)

fuyuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fuyuke »

As of today's patch, my previous saves that were able to load into the game normally, now gives the Incorrect Value Detected message. I was able to log in and claim daily items a few hours before the update without any issue, and that was all I did for the day.

Does anyone know anything about this?

DevilCheats
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DevilCheats »

fuyuke wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:25 am
As of today's patch, my previous saves that were able to load into the game normally, now gives the Incorrect Value Detected message. I was able to log in and claim daily items a few hours before the update without any issue, and that was all I did for the day.

Does anyone know anything about this?
if you logged in and upgraded atk charm and evasion charm to lv V you'll have that error. I think those cant be obtain/crafted yet. Login the game offline and sell atk and evasion charm. Same thing happened to me and i fixed it by doing this.

fuyuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fuyuke »

DevilCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:31 am
if you logged in and upgraded atk charm and evasion charm to lv V you'll have that error. I think those cant be obtain/crafted yet. Login the game offline and sell atk and evasion charm. Same thing happened to me and i fixed it by doing this.
I restarted Steam in offline mode and went to character selection, still the same problem. I did not do anyhing other than collect dailies yesterday.

My hypothesis is that they added a check on MR weapon augments, that if you set it pass it's legit value it triggers the incorrect value flag. Can someone test this? (Example: Affinity level -> 243)
PS. back up save file just in case

DevilCheats
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DevilCheats »

fuyuke wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:47 am
DevilCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:31 am
I restarted Steam in offline mode and went to character selection, still the same problem. I did not do anyhing other than collect dailies yesterday.

My hypothesis is that they added a check on MR weapon augments, that if you set it pass it's legit value it triggers the incorrect value flag. Can someone test this? (Example: Affinity level -> 243)
PS. back up save file just in case
Restarting steam offline doesnt make mhw offline. you have to either turn off your wifi/unplug your LAN cable or use windows firewall to block connection for steam. If you properly started mhw offline it would allow you to enter without being able to check your save.

Edit: I recommend deleting all HARDDUMMY items. I never edit weapons values but I recommend reverting those back to its legit values as well.