Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Txkoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Txkoko »

does chaning the armor values actually save them or do i have to do that every single time i login

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 55382, member: 240"]So I changed the Have All Items script to remove the specialized tools and reflect a quantity of 50, I'm just waiting to see if Idlehands88 says it ok for me to reupload it. He also added some extra pointers to the Armor Editor, such as Skill ID, 3rd Skill, and Set Bonus!!! I'll upload everything once I get the ok.[/QUOTE]

Will that Script also remove the Mantles etc. from the people that used the script? Also would it be possible to do the script for Decorations?

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 55382, member: 240"]So I changed the Have All Items script to remove the specialized tools and reflect a quantity of 50, I'm just waiting to see if Idlehands88 says it ok for me to reupload it. He also added some extra pointers to the Armor Editor, such as Skill ID, 3rd Skill, and Set Bonus!!! I'll upload everything once I get the ok.[/QUOTE]

super sexy my dude you guys are gods

p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 »

How would one go about getting the rewards from investigations multiplied? Talking bronze/silver/gold/decoration tiems

Txkoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Txkoko »

does chaning the armor values actually save them or do i have to do that every single time i login

p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 »

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 55290, member: 6072"]Can you not simply change the amount yourself to whatever you need? or just use the "ignore requirements" script? Or is it that you simply want an arbitrary "booster"? I'm genuinely curious.[/QUOTE]

I just wanna speed up the process of getting gems without just hacking stuff in completely. I barely use the table outside testing out some of the weapon cheats for a cheeky bit of fun when i'm getting tilted doing progress. Gems just take forever and it's already bad enough the RNG of the gems but some investigations I get end up only have 2 rewards etc.

ooh also cheated past the zorah gem for the weapon tree because fuck doing that 20 min long quest
Last edited by p00ned6960 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="p00ned6960, post: 55393, member: 16703"]

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 55290, member: 6072"]Can you not simply change the amount yourself to whatever you need? or just use the "ignore requirements" script? Or is it that you simply want an arbitrary "booster"? I'm genuinely curious.[/QUOTE]

I just wanna speed up the process of getting gems without just hacking stuff in completely. I barely use the table outside testing out some of the weapon cheats for a cheeky bit of fun when i'm getting tilted doing progress. Gems just take forever and it's already bad enough the RNG of the gems but some investigations I get end up only have 2 rewards etc.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is really any distinction between using the Highlighted Item Pointer to give yourself X amount of something (hacking stuff in) versus having a rewards booster (speed up the process). If you're already cheating to get them you might as well cheat to get them faster. That's a personal opinion. We'll have to see if someone will create some kind of rewards booster though if you're adamant on wanting to do it that way.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

besides the mantles i also have the problem that i changed one of the question mark items to try to get rid of it by selling it but that didnt work and i cant get rid of it

p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 »

[QUOTE="IFireflyl, post: 55394, member: 10878"]I don't think there is really any distinction between using the Highlighted Item Pointer to give yourself X amount of something (hacking stuff in) versus having a rewards booster (speed up the process). If you're already cheating to get them you might as well cheat to get them faster. That's a personal opinion. We'll have to see if someone will create some kind of rewards booster though if you're adamant on wanting to do it that way.[/QUOTE]

I completely get what you mean. I think it's just cause I want to still play the game while getting atleast some of the reward vs just hacking everything in and having it instantly. Chances are i'll just burn out much fast just instantly getting everything as opposed to multiplying the investigation rewards by 2/3 times just to make the grind a little bit easier.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

something that would be cool would be instant investigations from picking up 1 track when it comes to the tempered monsters/elder dragons.

those things are so time consuming to farm

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

a script to delete item in a slot selected would be amazing

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="Void777, post: 55398, member: 20653"]a script to delete item in a slot selected would be amazing[/QUOTE]

We get it. You want something that allows you to remove mantles in the item box. There's no need to spam this request over and over.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

sorry i didnt mean to spam it

damgyeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by damgyeah »

is it possible to add inf Ammo for bowgun/hbg?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 16 added with major thanks again to [USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER]!

I didn't check if the Have All Items will remove the mantle. But how the script is set up it most likely wont. But I could make a fix for that later too.

For everyone who got their NPCs back, I'm glad it worked! However, there are still some unknown flags that remain set by the script, so I do apologize for that. They shouldn't be game breaking from what I've seen though.

[USER=12384]@damgyeah[/USER]

Ohh! That reminds me, I've been forgetting to add a script to the table! It's Inf Wyvernsnipe Ammo. I made this a while ago but always kept forgetting to add it to the main table! Heavy Bowgun ammo should be Inf as well. Its under Weapon Buffs.
Last edited by Squall8 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.