Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
calvinauy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by calvinauy »

Is there a way to get the achievement of big and small gold crown?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dokuton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dokuton »

Does anyone have a list of all the item IDs or at the very least the IDs of the decorations? Thanks for your time.

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ersatz »

Dokuton wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:29 pm
Does anyone have a list of all the item IDs or at the very least the IDs of the decorations? Thanks for your time.
[Link]

bookmark this page or save it locally save yourself the time of searching for it over and over again like I did. :)

genome001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genome001 »

Any way to edit the medals in your guild card?

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

How inf.insect jump working? Still same jump atacks and air dashes...Or maybe there spec button to press!??

qpalskwo10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qpalskwo10 »

Can I get kulve taroth weapon using this table?
Can get Sublimated Weapons, but can't identify them :/

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

How can I edit Charge Blade Phials type? I want to make some Charge Blades to have Impact Phial instead of Elemental but weapon edit option have literaly every options except Phials...

Anyone know how to change phials?

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:01 am
I found the "size value" of the monster that gets put in the GC. It's at r9+72F0, 4bytes.

You can enhance horn buffs by casting them twice, and while some only get extended durations, others get increased effects, such as Atk Up (S) being upgraded to the same effects as Atk Up (L).
Found all the "empowered" flags (by manually casting every damn horn buff and checking which byte changed) and it's in the attached table. (Ones that only extend the duration are labeled as such.)
The "Earplug(S) + Wind negated" doesn't seem to have a horn that's capable of actually activating it, so that one's missing the empowered flag.
(There are horns that have melodies labeled "Earplug(S) + Wind negated", but they activate the individual "Earplug(S)" and "Wind Negated" buffs.)
Also identified and labeled the Scoutfly Level+ horn buff while at it.

Some additional (but mostly useless) corrections to values related to seed/pill buffs, as well as the Protective Polish timer also included.
Pills have their own "active" flags, and Adamant Pill uses a multiplier instead of an additive modifier. Adamant Pill's flag disables the additive modifier and switches over to the multiplier.
Attachments
MHW Buff pointers.CT
(33.57 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

mrdead wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:30 am
hi guys i found some suspicious video on youtube, does this guest use cheat? because his blast proc is not normal.

i do a test on tempered nergigante using the same eq as that man but not have blast proc like that even in archdemon mode
Yeah, probably used the decoration mod and put his proc/blast levels really high.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

mrdead wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:30 am
hi guys i found some suspicious video on youtube, does this guest use cheat? because his blast proc is not normal.

i do a test on tempered nergigante using the same eq as that man but not have blast proc like that even in archdemon mode
isn't it obvious? xD

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 42 added.
Berserk Knight wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:35 pm
Why do I keep missing your posts!?

So I added the Health Bar Overlay to the table. The only thing I changed was having previewMode set to false on startup. People can change it to true when editing. I put the instructions you wrote on how to use it in the Table Extras.

I also added your pointers to your section in Buffs and put your name in the header as well. I didn't have much time to run through these though.

I also added your name to the header of Monster Size and gave you credit for finding the value that gets written to the GC.

If there is anything you want me to change or if you want me to split the overlay from the table and link it instead, just let me know.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:16 am
Why do I keep missing your posts!?
It's a running gag at this point. lol

Including the overlay is fine - that's why I uploaded it in the first place.

It's not my latest version though (not uploaded yet), which has some fixes such as creating and killing the timer with the overlay window instead of having it run all the time, and some name changes so it doesn't get mixed up with a buff timer/reminder that I'm working on. (Because tracking that 3 minute damage buff when it shares the same icon as the infinite duration Demondrug is a bitch.)

I need to change the font as well. As much as I like fixedsys, the font size is fixed and it's the primary reason the health bar is stuck at the current size.

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

I noticed the overlay doesnt stay on screen for me not sure if its just an issue with me locally or not yet though since no one else has reported it as an issue

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Emlorp wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:11 pm
I noticed the overlay doesnt stay on screen for me not sure if its just an issue with me locally or not yet though since no one else has reported it as an issue
The preview mode's default value is false (Squall changed it when he added it to his table), so you'll have to turn it back on for it to show all the time.
(I'm assuming the the script registered it alright since it won't disappear at all if it weren't...)
Otherwise, it's supposed to be invisible until you give it a valid target ("Target Health" table entry active + monster actively targeted with "F").
The game also needs to be running in some form of windowed mode (including borderless fullscreen window) for the overlay to stay on top and draw over the game's window.

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:57 pm
Emlorp wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:11 pm
The preview mode's default value is false (Squall changed it when he added it to his table), so you'll have to turn it back on for it to show all the time.
(I'm assuming the the script registered it alright since it won't disappear at all if it weren't...)
Otherwise, it's supposed to be invisible until you give it a valid target ("Target Health" table entry active + monster actively targeted with "F").
The game also needs to be running in some form of windowed mode (including borderless fullscreen window) for the overlay to stay on top and draw over the game's window.
I always run in borderless.. i have some defect in my hardware that True full-screen will cause my system to crash and force reboot.. but When i activate the script and target a mob if i tab out to the CE it shows the bar but tabbing into game its hidden behind the active window

Edit: I saw in the Lua where preview is set to false.. also I had attempted to merge the table copying the lua and the scripts from this update to a table that I use as I reorganized things since i hate long lists.. and the Lua wont work on the table i ported it to

EDIT 2: I found if i launcher the .ct file the overlay doesnt work (CE doesnt seem to run as admin) but if i run CE then load ct it will work
Last edited by Emlorp on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.