Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skidnifrobous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Skidnifrobous »

Depleted wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:14 am
Skidnifrobous wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:21 am
I enter the game. (by enter the game I mean load my char and wait untill I'm in Astera)
Open Cheat Engine Table
Select The game in CE
Enable Inf. Item Use (only that option)
Go back to the game, post a quest and enter
In the middle of the loading my game CTD
I tried enter the quest first, and then enable the Inf. Item Use but after like 2 minutes it CTD. Don't remember if it was after I use an Item.
Are you using the latest version of the table and are playing on steam?

If yes to the above question(s) then all i can think is that your game might be CTD'ing because of something else unless the inf item option is broken when it's the only option selected for you, I'm able to use it on its own without a CTD which is kind of weird, is the game consistently crashing when you try to use inf.items?

Are you using any mods from this forum like the modded weapons, decorations, and armour? or any mods from the nexus? Are you using any transmogrification mods?

Try rebooting your system, that might help. (IT is weird at times and reboots clear your RAM.)
Like Squall said, I just needed to redownload the table. It's working now!
If someone else is experiencing the same error, try redownloading the table!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

voxxera wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:02 pm
hello, im experiencing 100% crash upon using the Max Slot option.. ive tested it and only chosed the Max Slot, then if you go to decoration from your item box, it crashes.
and also the 1 jewel maxes skill level

Nilokeras64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nilokeras64 »

voxxera wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:48 pm
voxxera wrote:
hello, im experiencing 100% crash upon using the Max Slot option.. ive tested it and only chosed the Max Slot, then if you go to decoration from your item box, it crashes.
and also the 1 jewel maxes skill level
I'm getting the same thing. I chose the jewels I wanted, but now everything is a skill level 1. Anyone know of a way to fix this? This isn't something I want :/

SeaJayIshOtaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SeaJayIshOtaku »

Hi, I'm super new to this stuff.... but for whatever reason, it's not really working?
I specifically went offline from steam so I wouldn't have people reporting me or whatever....
But for some reason, literally NONE of the scripts work! Is there something I'm doing wrong? I have the latest update, so maybe that's it?

Meyrime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Meyrime »

The teleport script seems to be wonky at times. The blink just send me in the realm of the abyss, blinking out of the map very quickly without anyway to stop beside turning off the script and the Teleport to WP (WP?) can make the character stuck in place or just spasming up and down very quickly. Also, the "health bar" (I suppose?) that appears when I load the table crash after a few seconds or just completely disappears if I reduce it.

Skidnifrobous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skidnifrobous »

SeaJayIshOtaku wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:34 pm
Hi, I'm super new to this stuff.... but for whatever reason, it's not really working?
I specifically went offline from steam so I wouldn't have people reporting me or whatever....
But for some reason, literally NONE of the scripts work! Is there something I'm doing wrong? I have the latest update, so maybe that's it?
You should probably run the Cheat Engine Tutorial before trying this.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Depleted wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:14 am
The Health Overlay is working fine on my end. It requires the script Target Health to be active. It will only show up once you've locked on to a target. If it still doesn't have focus over all other windows, go to Table>HealthBarOverlay>Restore and show.
Skidnifrobous wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 pm
Lmao, your issue didn't magically fix itself. I knew you were using an outdated version of my table (you just missed one of the updates). I was being sarcastic about the second part (in a friendly way)!
voxxera wrote:
Nilokeras64 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:52 pm
Both of the scripts you mentioned are working fine on my end. Unless you changed my script or are using CE improperly, I have no idea what's causing the crashes. If you want to look further into this issue, send me a PM.
SeaJayIshOtaku wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:34 pm
Did you select the MHW process before trying to enable cheats??
Meyrime wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:56 pm
For the Teleport script, it sound like you are either freezing the values for TP to WP and Blink or you have sticky keys turned on. The most likely scenario here is the former. They are not scripts, don't freeze them.

As for the Health Overlay, it sounds like you are using an old version of the table. Download the latest update and read the Table Extras.

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

Hello Squall and all the other creators of this table, thanks so much for making them.
My apologies if this has been asked before (or if it already exists somewhere I haven't seen).

I wanted to ask/request a cheat that allows to be able to repeat assigned story quests (like the first expedition of the wyverians to the Wildspire Waste) and special assigned quests (like the first Deviljho encounter). By default, once you complete this quests, you cannot do them anymore, and I'd like to be able to repeat them anytime I wanted to, without having to start the game from the beguinning.

Could that be possible? Thanks in advance for the forthcoming responses... Regards!

Meyrime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Meyrime »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:18 am

For the Teleport script, it sound like you are either freezing the values for TP to WP and Blink or you have sticky keys turned on. The most likely scenario here is the former. They are not scripts, don't freeze them.

As for the Health Overlay, it sounds like you are using an old version of the table. Download the latest update and read the Table Extras.
I did froze them. But how can you use them otherwise? Just check teleport? The blink isn't really pratical, I have to use a combination of keys to use it (AZERTY keyboard) Also, where are those "Table Extras"? Sound dumb but I just can't seems to find them.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Meyrime wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:39 am
Table Extras is the button on the bottom right of the Cheat Engine window.

You activate the teleports by using hotkeys assigned to the entries below the teleport script.
(You can change them by right clicking on them and choosing "Set/Change Hotkeys".)

Teleport to Waypoint is pretty self-explanatory. Just make sure you close the map before you actually teleport. Otherwise, the waypoint's coordinates isn't updated and you can get ported to some random location (coordinates of the previous waypoint).

When you use Blink properly, it will teleport you forward a certain distance in the direction the camera is facing.
If the calculated endpoint is through the ground or the walls, it WILL send you through, so the best way to use it is to aim away from the ground.
Even if you do fall through the ground, you'll eventually be dropped off at a valid location, so don't worry too much.

Zu3s
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zu3s »

Thanks Squall8 for the time you take on this table, everything seems to be working perfectly, except Marcus101RR's "Set Item Quantity", updates always seems to mess this script

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Fixed My Scripts and Pointers

This includes the Max Health and Stamina pointer.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorldPtr.CT
(33.04 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Chester Cheater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chester Cheater »

What's the pointer to HR ? I kind of mess up and made my HR a bit higher then it should be and wanted to lower it back down.

Zu3s
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zu3s »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:50 pm
Fixed My Scripts and Pointers

This includes the Max Health and Stamina pointer.
Thanks!!!

Meyrime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Meyrime »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:37 am

Table Extras is the button on the bottom right of the Cheat Engine window.

You activate the teleports by using hotkeys assigned to the entries below the teleport script.
(You can change them by right clicking on them and choosing "Set/Change Hotkeys".)

Teleport to Waypoint is pretty self-explanatory. Just make sure you close the map before you actually teleport. Otherwise, the waypoint's coordinates isn't updated and you can get ported to some random location (coordinates of the previous waypoint).

When you use Blink properly, it will teleport you forward a certain distance in the direction the camera is facing.
If the calculated endpoint is through the ground or the walls, it WILL send you through, so the best way to use it is to aim away from the ground.
Even if you do fall through the ground, you'll eventually be dropped off at a valid location, so don't worry too much.
Ok, Found the Tables Extras. I learnt something about CE, that's cool. So WP was waypoint. I couldn't figure out what it means. But how can you set up the waypoints coordinates and were does it teleport you by default?