Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 »

LordHero wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:53 am
The latest version 168031, I can't go to Character Edit Screen.
Table is not updated to match latest MHW version. Squal prolly waiting for iceborne which is 1 day away.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

SpaceshipDriver wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:48 pm
Hello,

I apologize if this is answered somewhere, I read something like 60 pages of this thread today and I can't seem to find a definitive answer. When using the edit Guild Card function is it possible to change the "Quests Completed" number on page 1. Low Rank, High Rank, or Investigations?

Thank you
Its under berserk knight's script > character editor > mission stats. use at your own risk.
Last edited by cyborg5742 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Balmert wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:18 pm
Hello, it's possible with this table to unlock all quest event ? I missed a few of them.
under Marcus101RR's script > DEBUG. use at your own risk.
Last edited by cyborg5742 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Koda wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:37 pm
lotus14106 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:12 pm
I changed my HR to 99 using the Berserk Knight's script but failed to gain exp to level up to 100HR. It basically locked my HR as 99 even though I rebooted both game and CE. Please help.
Just change the HR Exp values and go complete some quests
its because the experience does not match your current level. search in this thread somewhere someone posted same issue and a guy proposed a solution that worked

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Ralord wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 am
I'm having issues getting the CRCFRF to work, it does say bypass complete but the game immediately closes still. No error or crash, just closes.
I've downloaded all the latest updates for the game, table and bypass too.
Latest CRF bypass is in page 237. otherwise check your antivirus if its blocking the process

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I am looking forward a working huge table when iceborne comes out.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

im having trouble with armor skills. i used the armor skill maxed script but now i cant get the skills to go back to normal level can someone please help me or do i need to start a new game

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

karenaki wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:35 am
im having trouble with armor skills. i used the armor skill maxed script but now i cant get the skills to go back to normal level can someone please help me or do i need to start a new game
how about sell those armors and forge new ones. afaik this types of changes just reset after restarting the new game. havent tried this options before.

MaytheFlowerFly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MaytheFlowerFly »

So as I sit waiting for Iceborne, I was strolling through the Steam Dicussion and came across a thread of a guy going insane over people who cheat and mod. It is hundreds of pages long, and this was one of my favourites
Spoiler
I don't want to do any of that. I want to be able to join a public game and impress complete strangers with the sheer number of gameplay hours that i put into the game. I want my thousands of hours to actually mean something, so that I can lord it over normal people who don't put proper devotion into a game. I hope everyone who uses cheat in any game single player or multiplayer dies a slow cancer death and their children too

But that does not exist, you see a good player and you just know he is a cheater. Its sad really

it ruins the whole entire game for me. i dont even have MHW installed atm and it breaks my heart. The entire game and experience is ruined knowing lesser people can get the same gear as me because they use mods. I hope everyone at Capcom dies because they won't get rid of them

I paid $60 for this game thinking it would be one of my main games. Now I can't even look at it, it disgusts me

i never even CONSIDERED that players would be able to cheat under the guise of "modding"
So yea, we have this wonderful person pulling for us.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Man I hope the Give All Items script is updated fast, no way in hell am I going to spend the rest of my life grinding for decos.

vNawar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vNawar »

how does the bypass player limit cheat work ?
I get 6 players but no more than 4 can join

Dokuton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dokuton »

What is "Base" under the character pointers?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Downloading IB now.

Going to be working on what Luka wants done first, since he also paid for IB. After that, I'll be working on restoring the main table, IB related stuff comes after.

TBH, I have no idea when this will be finished. I'll be working on what I can today. Probably wont get anything done this weekend. And my schedule is kinda iffy after that. But I'll do what I can to complete the table in a timely manner. If anyone else wants to pitch in, be my guest.

Don't expect this shit to be done overnight either, I've come to terms with having to start from scratch with a majority of the table.

deltatq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deltatq »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:17 pm
Downloading IB now.

Going to be working on what Luka wants done first, since he also paid for IB. After that, I'll be working on restoring the main table, IB related stuff comes after.

TBH, I have no idea when this will be finished. I'll be working on what I can today. Probably wont get anything done this weekend. And my schedule is kinda iffy after that. But I'll do what I can to complete the table in a timely manner. If anyone else wants to pitch in, be my guest.

Don't expect this shit to be done overnight either, I've come to terms with having to start from scratch with a majority of the table.
Appreciate your work!

Anyone would be silly to expect any of the complex stuff to work anytime soon. Here's hoping for some basic functionality is the near-ish future (Health/Stamina/etc.)

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

[Link] - Our Iceborne Modding Discord. :)