Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ckdhald4
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ckdhald4 »

Excuse me guys What's the effect Lightweight Drinker?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

newbieman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newbieman »

Can someone link me the latest CT? Already confuse what will i get. Thank you in advance

fdbkasdf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fdbkasdf »

For I'm new here, first thanks for such excellent functions with CT table.
Still, is anyone get error in featrure "Maxed Slots" ? I could not enable the option in game with IB.

kazuha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kazuha »

nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 pm
kazuha wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:16 am
Why are you try to use crc in the first place? stracker pretty much do what crc did just stracker is more then enough don't try to overlap them together it pointless
Stracker doesn't do what the crc does, just saying. Try running any tables with just stracker and you will get crashes within the first 10-20mins of playing. Strackers dll only allows you to use the nativepc folder like before, as far as I can see they don't do the same thing at all. CRC doesn't allow full use of the nativepc folder but with only strackers the game will kick you for using tables.
Only you maybe because i'm running table perfectly fine all the time after using ONLY stracker use lots of option in table even changing armor stuff and etc never crash from them even once after several hour playing

Stracker restore nativepc and INCLUDE crc in it already

You can go ask any modder they tell you the samething

It crash on your end
Use a few more of the scripts from the ct with just strackers and test it more, because multiple scripts cause crashes if enabled, it's pretty clear. Some of the scripts are safe with just strackers but not all of them. It's not just on my end, others have had problems as well.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Layered Weapon plz? xD

rodrigoz17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rodrigoz17 »

HELP!!!!!!! I have the last Bypass and Table but i clicked some script and didnt work.....Could someone helpe me ? what im doing wrong ? Only pointers is working and Max Sharpen

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

kazuha wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:03 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 pm
kazuha wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 pm

Stracker doesn't do what the crc does, just saying. Try running any tables with just stracker and you will get crashes within the first 10-20mins of playing. Strackers dll only allows you to use the nativepc folder like before, as far as I can see they don't do the same thing at all. CRC doesn't allow full use of the nativepc folder but with only strackers the game will kick you for using tables.
Only you maybe because i'm running table perfectly fine all the time after using ONLY stracker use lots of option in table even changing armor stuff and etc never crash from them even once after several hour playing

Stracker restore nativepc and INCLUDE crc in it already

You can go ask any modder they tell you the samething

It crash on your end
Use a few more of the scripts from the ct with just strackers and test it more, because multiple scripts cause crashes if enabled, it's pretty clear. Some of the scripts are safe with just strackers but not all of them. It's not just on my end, others have had problems as well.
Inf Stamina
Inf item
Inf Slinger
Max Sharp
No Mantle CD
No palico gadget CD
HR Multiplier
Meal Editor
Highlighted Armor
Ignore Crafting
Teleport
Multiple Weapon Buff

I use more then half of the option in the table with stracker it not happen to me that it

Actually i even combine marcus script to use it too for charm editor+weapon editor and investigation editor but still not crash

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Well..back to square one with Endemic Life. The mod on Nexus that supposedly makes them all crowns was a lie. It doesn't work at all like its supposed to and none of the captures count or change. What a supreme waste of my day.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

naxzul wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:33 am
a request can someone do a cheat engine guiding lands script to set lures to any value cause flings trainer has set itto perma 999 and i rather have ability to change value to normal like 10 etc if its around anyone link post? i mainly dont want roll back a save i worked hard on just legitly till i used that added feature and it set to 999 my back up save prior to that is not even worth going back to
Dude did you even look at the current table options? The guiding lands exp option is already in the current table at the front of this thread. Every 10,000 exp raises the guiding lands level by 1. So 0 - 9,999 = lvl 1 , 10,000 - 19,999 = lvl 2 and so on.

Apocalypse195
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Apocalypse195 »

Gadget wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:28 pm
naxzul wrote:
a request can someone do a cheat engine guiding lands script to set lures to any value cause flings trainer has set itto perma 999 and i rather have ability to change value to normal like 10 etc if its around anyone link post? i mainly dont want roll back a save i worked hard on just legitly till i used that added feature and it set to 999 my back up save prior to that is not even worth going back to
Dude did you even look at the current table options? The guiding lands exp option is already in the current table at the front of this thread. Every 10,000 exp raises the guiding lands level by 1. So 0 - 9,999 = lvl 1 , 10,000 - 19,999 = lvl 2 and so on.
I dont see him asking anything about GL experience unless it was in a different comment somewhere. His monster lures are in the triple digits and he thinks it looks stupid.

That said, if the table doesn't get one, you could do it the hard way and search value > use one > repeat but that would take forever with how many monsters there are.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:06 am
Hey anyone know how to change teleport key?

F1 is really not a good bind for teleport at all because f1-f4 are for radial menu ( keyboard mode )
You should be able to go into the code itself and change the hotkey, but if you don't know how then you could also just shift the in game key binds for those over. The latter being the easier part if you don't know how to change the hotkey used in the CT code.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Gadget wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:28 pm
naxzul wrote:
Random, but the current table options posted on the OP actually says there's things on the table that aren't there. I don't know if it's a "to be added later" or if there's something I (personally) am missing, but I already made a post saying the 2 or 3 that I was curious about.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

dual1ty90 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:56 am
Is there a way to unlock all craftable gear even without having a needed material?
There is the "Ignore Crafting Requirements" script, but it only seems to apply to making new and upgrading existing equipment. Doesn't seem to work with a lot of other things like Kinsects, completing the delivery things, or the player crafting for things like consumables.

With those, though, you realistically just need to get said item 1 time, then use the "Highlighted Item Pointer" to change the quantity you have. It's what I have been doing to just get the things that "Ignore Crafting Requirements" doesn't touch.
Hope this helped :)

Tnes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tnes »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:55 pm
Well..back to square one with Endemic Life. The mod on Nexus that supposedly makes them all crowns was a lie. It doesn't work at all like its supposed to and none of the captures count or change. What a supreme waste of my day.
Not entirely true. you still can get a lot of crowns with it since the ones you get are still one of the bigger/smaller sizes. I made sure to grind all the kulve exclusive endemic life with this mod since they are timed. Took me a bit but atleast thats one worry less.
But yeah, I noticed it too, made a comment about it on the mod page too so people wouldn't waste all their time, oh well

Nic_Nicholas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nic_Nicholas »

Iv heard that some people are seeing others in lobbies with Safi'jiva weapons? how do we add these? does someone know the item IDs for the items or something?