Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Imperius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Imperius »

Two questions.

1. Anyone know how to wipe the Kulve Tarroth weapon rewards from the quest counter?

2. Anyone able to get the Kulve Tarroth scripts working?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErakezZ »

"Kill/Wound All Large Monsters" is this still aviable ? or am i blind :D i cant find it in my cheat engine table

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

ErakezZ wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 am
"Kill/Wound All Large Monsters" is this still aviable ? or am i blind :D i cant find it in my cheat engine table
I want to know about this too.

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

ErakezZ wrote:
I have this problem too.

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

Imperius wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:19 am
Two questions.

1. Anyone know how to wipe the Kulve Tarroth weapon rewards from the quest counter?

2. Anyone able to get the Kulve Tarroth scripts working?
I have this problem too

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

voxxera wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:40 am
ErakezZ wrote:
I have this problem too.
No it's not in the table from what I can tell. You'll probably have to wait little longer for it m8.

ipsill677
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ipsill677 »

Everything seems to work except Equipment Data. I highlight the armor then alt+tab but it still wouldn't register. I do the same thing to Highlighted Item Pointer/Armor Editor/Weapon Editor and they seem fine. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can make Equipment Data work? Would be much appreciated.

Imperius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Imperius »

Used fearlessrevolution trainer, got 10x rewards, all items rare and normal, and spent 2hrs selling weapons in a menu I couldn’t exit. So I gave up loaded the file and refuse to touch Kulve now. Hopefully it wipes itself. I got everything except some weapon models I wanted but no big deal honestly.

naxzul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by naxzul »

a request can someone do a cheat engine guiding lands script to set lures to any value cause flings trainer has set itto perma 999 and i rather have ability to change value to normal like 10 etc if its around anyone link post? i mainly dont want roll back a save i worked hard on just legitly till i used that added feature and it set to 999 my back up save prior to that is not even worth going back to

Rotmaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rotmaster »

Any chance on getting a catch specific pet or force rare endemic life to spawn?

jmentos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmentos »

voxxera wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:37 pm
Can someone help me, i used fearlessrevolution's trainer and forgot to turn off the 999 item box and i took the KT quest, now there are too many item to Appraise, and the worse part is, i saved it. @_@
that happened to me in the past
all i did was just appraise all of them, took me about 30 mins?
i forgot but it was a while
since i had to pick which ones ill keep

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Question (because 280 pages is A LOT to read through...) will there be research manipulation added to this? I.E. Research level on monsters, kills/captures, etc? I coulda sworn I saw it listed as a thing, but it's not on the table from the OP that I downloaded.

Might be a slightly dumb question, but, again, 280 pages is a lot XD
Also thought I saw something about "Infinite Lucky Vouchers" but that's also not on the table. If I just have an out of date table, can someone let me know? :)

Also, how does the Poogie outfit unlocker work? I mainly just want my baby behemoth back, but unsure how that thing works.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Hey anyone know how to change teleport key?

F1 is really not a good bind for teleport at all because f1-f4 are for radial menu ( keyboard mode )

dual1ty90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dual1ty90 »

Is there a way to unlock all craftable gear even without having a needed material?

kohryu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kohryu »

nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 pm
kazuha wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:16 am
Why are you try to use crc in the first place? stracker pretty much do what crc did just stracker is more then enough don't try to overlap them together it pointless
Stracker doesn't do what the crc does, just saying. Try running any tables with just stracker and you will get crashes within the first 10-20mins of playing. Strackers dll only allows you to use the nativepc folder like before, as far as I can see they don't do the same thing at all. CRC doesn't allow full use of the nativepc folder but with only strackers the game will kick you for using tables.
Only you maybe because i'm running table perfectly fine all the time after using ONLY stracker use lots of option in table even changing armor stuff and etc never crash from them even once after several hour playing

Stracker restore nativepc and INCLUDE crc in it already

You can go ask any modder they tell you the samething

It crash on your end
He's not the only one. If I'm using just Stracker's Loader, the game will crash upon enabling some options (infinite item use, infinite mantle duration/keep effect after removing, as well as max armor skills). Enabling CRC as the process starts seems to have a 50/50 chance whether I'll crash when I start switching on options from the cheat table.