Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
whitelordth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by whitelordth »

Bug report i guess, when use Eqiupment Data options the spawn items in empty slot, the item appeared and duplicated in random slots (next to the one highlighted, in 8 directions around that slot). Then other random items also got duplicate (in my case I got only 1, so total of 2 of the same items), selling one of these cause both duplicate and original(?) disappear, sorting equipment after that cause scrolling around the slots change items into what they are in the slot before sorting, then the game crash when changing equipment. The problem still exist even when the game restarted, both with Tablr or not, Bypass was on when the Table is active.

EDIT: It made your eequipment inventory completely broke like I said, and you can't sell items unless you want to start a new save (not sure if only sorting broke it too) Avoid using Equipment Data editor at all cost for now!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by whitelordth on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

charliedude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by charliedude »

ReptileGG wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:15 am
charliedude wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:30 am
Is there a way to make values for the edited weapons/armor permanent?
So i found a work around for editing weapons. If you follow these steps you can modify any weapon that you can purchase. it stands to reason that this would also work for armor. I have not personally tested it though!

1. Buy weapon from weapon/armor shop. (I used the starter iron weapons)
2. With Cheat Engine and the MHW script, get the values of the newly purchased weapon by highlighting it
3. Change the weapons dmg stat. NOT base.
(At this point if you took the sword to the training area you would not see any dmg modification)
4. Sell the newly modified sword.
5. Buy second, of the exact weapon you just sold

The damage values are now persisted to the weapon based on the edit you made in the background. Enjoy!

Hey ReptileGG, appreciate the response. By weapon dmg stat and not base, which field do you refer to in the cheat engine?

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

ReptileGG wrote:
charliedude wrote:
So i found a work around for editing weapons. If you follow these steps you can modify any weapon that you can purchase. it stands to reason that this would also work for armor. I have not personally tested it though!

2. With Cheat Engine and the MHW script, get the values of the newly purchased weapon by highlighting it
(At this point if you took the sword to the training area you would not see any dmg modification)

The damage values are now persisted to the weapon based on the edit you made in the background. Enjoy!
Do you know if works for jewels slots this method?Thanks for the work already tough!
Edit:Also is there a way of doing that with any weapon not only the bought ones?

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

charliedude wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:39 pm
ReptileGG wrote:
charliedude wrote:

Hey ReptileGG, appreciate the response. By weapon dmg stat and not base, which field do you refer to in the cheat engine?
The tree should be like this:
Highlighted Weapon
Melee
Base (no)
Attack (Yes)
I set it to 9999

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

It's still a WIP but im making a basic code to fill the shop with almost everything. there is a size limit on the number of entries so im trying to do a basic chunk system where in the code itself you just put a "use set #" and put the chunk you need.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

pox911 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:18 pm

It's still a WIP but im making a basic code to fill the shop with almost everything. there is a size limit on the number of entries so im trying to do a basic chunk system where in the code itself you just put a "use set #" and put the chunk you need.
omg i need this bad. hope you get it to work i had to start over and regathering mats are a pain this will make getting back to where i was soooo much easyer

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

there was just a update to mhw on steam

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

pox911 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:18 pm

Fantastic! There was a mod that did this but is apparently no longer possible due to changes in what loads from the NativePC folder. I was praying it would be possible for Iceborne. Thanks so much for taking this on!

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Can confirm that this patch broke the CRC bypass

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:24 am
Same, very disappointed, most like just moved offsets.

Need CAL to make some script or something: [Link]

Hlaalu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hlaalu »

10 of every Decoration/Jewel would be nice. Is that out there somewhere?

deltatq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deltatq »

Fingers crossed a new bypass comes out soon

NomuNomu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NomuNomu »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 am
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:24 am
Same, very disappointed, most like just moved offsets.

Need CAL to make some script or something: [Link]
You probably could suspend threads in CT, but I think he just wrote it in whatever he was comfortable in.

Either way, he WPM's over some stuff with fixed offsets, so it'll be broken until someone with a dump of the old exe can take a look and compare. (And maybe pattern it this time)

a_181
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a_181 »

Hlaalu wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:05 am
10 of every Decoration/Jewel would be nice. Is that out there somewhere?
No, but you can try this way instead, but the new update broke the bypass so maybe you need to wait for a new bypass

Edit: The bypass has been updated by Cal.
Last edited by a_181 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Welp the new small update moved a bunch of the offsets for id's in the game so the CRC bypass is broken again. Does anyone have any word on when squall or somebody else might have a chance to update this? I know it's a lot of pressure on him to support most of this thread, but it's really frustrating when it doesn't work and I have to wait a long time for the tables to be fixed. If I knew anything at all about real coding I would fix it myself, but in this instance I'm completely helpless and have to wait for others to help me out. :(