Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

davido wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:52 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:27 am
New Update Pointer Offset "-19D10" Works for only Param files, seems the other pointers got changed differently. Will fix them later another day.
Quick question, how do you use Set item box quantity and change max carry? and what do they do? Thank you in advance
Set Item Box (Box Items) will set the quanity set in the script 350 i think, when you hover over the item. The max arry works for your pouch instead allowing you to change the max you can carry of said item when you hover over it, turn script off after use. Then carry 10 Ancient potions for example.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

otirik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by otirik »

For me, it's not working

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

So I normally do regular backups of my save files, and it seems that with the latest patch we now have a new file along with our old save file, anyone know what it is/does?

...582010\remote\
SAVEDATA_B (is the new one.)
SAVEDATA1000 (is the same o' file as before.)

davido
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davido »

Hi, I used the max carry change but now the ammos are set to 12 max, how do I change this? thanks

SuperTent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SuperTent »

Hey, did some testing with the "Safe" table, and it seems like infinite health is glitched.
If a monster ends up going to sleep even if they go down for just a second they seem to go back up to full health.

The only things i had enabled were infinite health and stamina, and then later the target health to confirm this phenomenon.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Updated editor.

Item IDs for the appraisal items have been added to the drop down lists. (Both KT weapons and decorations for the box, KT weapons only for the pouch.)

A little clarification for one function that seems to be misunderstood.
The "Character Slot" entry at the top is used to SELECT the character slot. It is not just an indicator*.
Unless you intend to edit the character in the first slot (default), you need to change that.
(*Only the "search results" are pure indicators. Everything else, you actively use to select and modify things. Except the headers - you CAN edit those, but you really should leave them alone.)

Edit: [Link] by vosszaa
Attachments
MHW Character Editor.CT
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 60 times
Last edited by Berserk Knight on Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

davido
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davido »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:07 am
Updated editor.

Item IDs for the appraisal items have been added to the drop down lists. (Both KT weapons and decorations for the box, KT weapons only for the pouch.)

The "Character Slot" entry at the top is used to SELECT the character slot. It is not just an indicator*.
Unless you intend to edit the character in the first slot (default), you need to change that.
(*Only the "search results" are pure indicators. Everything else, you actively use to select and modify things. Except the headers - you CAN edit those, but you really should leave them alone.)
you are a god

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Updated editor.

When I select the item and the amount it doesn't appear in my box

boynextdoor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boynextdoor »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Updated editor.

Inventory - Pouch - Infinite Item doesn't work. Still consumes my items. Other than that, it's amazing.

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

boynextdoor wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:51 am
Berserk Knight wrote:
Updated editor.

Inventory - Pouch - Infinite Item doesn't work. Still consumes my items. Other than that, it's amazing.
Are you having trouble adding items in your box?

boynextdoor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boynextdoor »

No, just using the infinite items function for a infinite stock of bullets/coatings/pots/consumables.

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Dang because when I open the the material inventory and select the item ID and Item count there is line of numbers and it was not like that before with the over version of this table and when I go to enter it it does nt add the item to the box I was trying to see if anyone else was having this issue

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

mastergaming234 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:43 am
When I select the item and the amount it doesn't appear in my box
Check the following.
1. Are you editing the correct character?
2. Did you select the page/row/column you're editing correctly? If you didn't change it at all, it replaced the first item in the inventory for that category.
3. Also, the game only updates the graphics when you move to and back from a different item slot in-game. It could have worked correctly but you won't actually see it until you do so.

boynextdoor wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:51 am
Are you freezing (activating) it or setting a value to it? You need to change the value of "Inf Item" to anything but 0. Once you do that, the main editor script will check and refill the pouch every 1 second.

...Yes, I realize that I really should have made that a drop-down (with labels "Off" and "On") for clarity. It was a last-minute addition back then.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Made an update tutorial video with a bit more details on Berserk Knight's table: [Link]

sasking12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sasking12 »

"Go To Character Edit Screen"
crash my game