Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dekunari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Dekunari »

I can't find Idlehands88's have all scripts. Have they been removed or am I doing something wrong?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

elijahthered
Cheater
Cheater

Post by elijahthered »

Dekunari wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:06 pm
I can't find Idlehands88's have all scripts. Have they been removed or am I doing something wrong?
Looks like it, currently haven't got it open as in a game of LoL. What is it your trying to get as there is various mods which you can use to edit the shop list to buy most mats/jewels etc

Dekunari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dekunari »

It was mostly to do with decorations I used one of those mods :) thanks

MHWIBOA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MHWIBOA »

Hi everyone, my game is currently bugged. Chief Boaboa is not showing up at his secret hot spring lair, despite myself having completed the prerequisites. I believe this to be related to having used Stracker's Loader. I'm looking to fix this using a cheat engine or any method, really, but I'd appreciate some pointers in how to go about doing this because I have no idea. Hopefully it's as simple as raising a flag to make this Boaboa leader guy show up, but I believe directly activating the quest the Boaboa leader is supposed to give me may also work. Thanks in advance guys. Fuck Boaboas.

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

MHWIBOA wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:09 am
Chief Boaboa is not showing up at his secret hot spring lair, despite myself having completed the prerequisites.
you must be friend with boaboa, just in case, here are prequisite:
-friendly with "the Bugtrappers of the Ancient Forest", "Protectors of Wildpsire Waste", "Troupers of Coral Highlands", "Plunderers of Rotten Vale" and "Gajalaka of Elder’s Recess"
-talk to the Lynian Researcher in Seliana to get Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach quest
-complete Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach Quest
-talk to boaboa at Area 1 camp also talk to Lynian Researcher to get Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach II quest
-goto area 2 hotspring and raple wingdrake to go to their lair to complete reach 2 quest and get new quest
-complete By Our Powers Combined Quest by slaying tempered beotodus
-now you friend with boaboa, you will get their palico gadget and you can pawswap item with them

and can you tell, what mod that you use that make this bug happen ?

---
i want to ask anyone, how to change day/night time ? clear/rain weather ? any mod or cheat ?
thank you

elijahthered
Cheater
Cheater

Post by elijahthered »

adi_a12 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:41 am
MHWIBOA wrote:
Chief Boaboa is not showing up at his secret hot spring lair, despite myself having completed the prerequisites.
-friendly with "the Bugtrappers of the Ancient Forest", "Protectors of Wildpsire Waste", "Troupers of Coral Highlands", "Plunderers of Rotten Vale" and "Gajalaka of Elder’s Recess"
-talk to the Lynian Researcher in Seliana to get Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach quest
-talk to boaboa at Area 1 camp also talk to Lynian Researcher to get Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach II quest
-goto area 2 hotspring and raple wingdrake to go to their lair to complete reach 2 quest and get new quest
-now you friend with boaboa, you will get their palico gadget and you can pawswap item with them

---
i want to ask anyone, how to change day/night time ? clear/rain weather ? any mod or cheat ?
thank you
There are a few cheat engines out there with ways to change the weather etc, normally fall under expedition editer sections

MHWIBOA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MHWIBOA »

adi_a12 wrote:
MHWIBOA wrote:

I've done all of that up until the last step which is getting and completing the quest "By Our Powers Combined" which I can't get because the Boaboa Leader NPC is missing from his position in the secret hot spring lair. As for which mod, I believe it is the result of using Stracker's Loader. I have no way of confirming exactly which mod caused this.

elijahthered
Cheater
Cheater

Post by elijahthered »

MHWIBOA wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:48 pm
adi_a12 wrote:
MHWIBOA wrote:

I've done all of that up until the last step which is getting and completing the quest "By Our Powers Combined" which I can't get because the Boaboa Leader NPC is missing from his position in the secret hot spring lair. As for which mod, I believe it is the result of using Stracker's Loader. I have no way of confirming exactly which mod caused this.
I can officially confirm you do not know what Stacker's Loader is or does.... Stacker's Loader ONLY brings back the support of the NativePC folder within MHW install directory (the support for nativePC was removed with the iceborne update and their Anticheat)

As for mods you would know exactly what mods you have downloaded.

Gentlehands
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gentlehands »

Hey fam, is there an easy way to unlock all of the transmog sets? I don't think the table has an option that makes purchasing them easy. Am I wrong? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help me with this.

elijahthered
Cheater
Cheater

Post by elijahthered »

Gentlehands wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:21 pm
Hey fam, is there an easy way to unlock all of the transmog sets? I don't think the table has an option that makes purchasing them easy. Am I wrong? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help me with this.
You can use viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9923url to layer whatever armour you want

LeGrasDuGras
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LeGrasDuGras »

Hello,in order to get the gold crown achievements in the base game I used this table and everything worked fine. I downloaded the most recent version with the intent of doing the same with iceborne crown achievements, I did so using the large monster size modifier just like the first time, first large and then minis but now all the large monsters are constantly at their largest, whether CE is opened or not. Is there any way to fix this ? How did this happen in the first place, is my save fucked forever unless I restore a back up ?

smiglo5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by smiglo5 »

Is there Is there any script like old BerserKnight's one to add any item to box, or even weapon or armor? Updated to Iceborne

RaeiN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RaeiN »

Is there a way to add room decorations? I made a mess during the RE event, in short I completed the deliveries for the item box and the typewriter but somehow they're not listed as options in my room.
Last edited by RaeiN on Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

donny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by donny »

Hi, was wondering are there any editor or table available for editing features within the guild card such as weapon usage or the amount of quests completed?

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

MHWIBOA wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:48 pm
are you sure you already talk to boaboa after last quest, and also talk to Lynian Researcher to get Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach 2 Quest in camp 1 ?
because the thing you ask are a QUEST, after capturing/defeating monster in Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach 1 quest, you must talk and get Cultural Exchange: Hoarfrost Reach 2 quest to talk in their lair, you cant use teleport here, you must go from camp 1 following boaboa tracker, clutch claw to wingdrake on area 2 hotspring
on landing, goes south, dive into water to their secret cave with many boaboa

also, this are available in expedition mode, dont do this when you are in any quest
quest