Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Van Dam Man
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 4:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Van Dam Man » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:34 am

Really a shame that this got abandoned. The Trainer works but it's no where as in depth as this.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by forkinator » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:38 am

There aren't any updated cheats or trainers for MHW v167589 right now. Really a shame.

User avatar
Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Deepthroat » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:17 pm

forkinator wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:38 am
There aren't any updated cheats or trainers for MHW v167589 right now. Really a shame.
Fling works just fine.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3466
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 968

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by STN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Deepthroat wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:17 pm
forkinator wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:38 am
There aren't any updated cheats or trainers for MHW v167589 right now. Really a shame.
Fling works just fine.
He's probably using it online.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

HibikiRekka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by HibikiRekka » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi, the Idlehands88 "Give All items" scripts seem offset slightly, Antidote and Antipara Jewels ended up at the end of my Material box, the Material box is missing Iron Ore/Machalite Ore (which I guess were shunted into Ammo Box but errored). I don't know what else is missing, but there's probably other stuff.

genome001
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by genome001 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:02 pm

genome001 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 am
I fixed the item script a while back.

HibikiRekka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by HibikiRekka » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:04 pm

genome001 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:02 pm
genome001 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 am
I fixed the item script a while back.
Oh yeah, sorry I meant the one under the Berserk section of the main post, misread it cause of the main post's listing. Doesn't seem it was added to the main table. Requesting Squall to update the main table if possible, helps to keep things organized.

EDIT: Using your table seems to have bricked my save, I was adding the Dante sword to my inventory and now clicking the change equipment keeps crashing to desktop.

EDIT2 : Nvm, my fault, overrode my equipped armor by accident.

Fhoo
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 9:13 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Fhoo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:29 pm

oyyzj wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:56 am
buzz09577 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:07 pm
GOD, guys I accidentally change my hunter rank and without backup. Anyone know how to reset it?
Yes, go to [Berserk Knight's Scripts] -> Character Editor -> Character Data -> "Hunter Rank" set to 1 and "Hunter XP" to 0, don't freeze them. After that go to any simple mission and clear it. when you are back to town and your Hunter Rank rise to 2, save your file.

If you want level up faster use HR Exp Multiplier from Squall. Tripple rate or penta rate are fine.
I can only leveling up 1 at the time after each mission even when I use the HR multiplier. Anyone know?

fiordhraoi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:46 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by fiordhraoi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 am

So trying to read through this (222 pages!), I'm a bit lost - I'm assuming that there isn't a currently functioning .ct table, and the Fling trainer is the only thing currently working?

If that's the case, anyone have any info on where to find the Fling trainer? I looked but only found an old 1.0 megaupload from mid 2018, which I'm guessing isn't the most recent.

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 33

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Lord Blade » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:58 am


cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 17

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:12 pm

fiordhraoi wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 am
So trying to read through this (222 pages!), I'm a bit lost - I'm assuming that there isn't a currently functioning .ct table, and the Fling trainer is the only thing currently working?

If that's the case, anyone have any info on where to find the Fling trainer? I looked but only found an old 1.0 megaupload from mid 2018, which I'm guessing isn't the most recent.
yea we currently dont know the status of squall maybe he's busy with life or something
but some of it are working personally i use inf items only and it works. even max sharpness and inf stamina works. oh and hr multiplier too...the rest idk never tested.
meantime yeah, fling trainer works 100%

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 17

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Fhoo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:29 pm
oyyzj wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:56 am
buzz09577 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:07 pm
GOD, guys I accidentally change my hunter rank and without backup. Anyone know how to reset it?
Yes, go to [Berserk Knight's Scripts] -> Character Editor -> Character Data -> "Hunter Rank" set to 1 and "Hunter XP" to 0, don't freeze them. After that go to any simple mission and clear it. when you are back to town and your Hunter Rank rise to 2, save your file.

If you want level up faster use HR Exp Multiplier from Squall. Tripple rate or penta rate are fine.
I can only leveling up 1 at the time after each mission even when I use the HR multiplier. Anyone know?
you havent finish the story mission yet so the HR level follows progression. after youve beaten the final boss you will gain HR exp and pls note there will 2 HR caps that when u reach u need to complete new assignment quest to break thru the ceiling which is respectively at 29 and 49.

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 33

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Lord Blade » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:36 pm

The main cheat I use from the table is the editing of items in the stash. Not changing the items, just increasing amounts so I don't have to grind as much for bits. :p

Fhoo
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 9:13 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Fhoo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:23 pm

cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:14 pm
Fhoo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:29 pm
oyyzj wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:56 am


Yes, go to [Berserk Knight's Scripts] -> Character Editor -> Character Data -> "Hunter Rank" set to 1 and "Hunter XP" to 0, don't freeze them. After that go to any simple mission and clear it. when you are back to town and your Hunter Rank rise to 2, save your file.

If you want level up faster use HR Exp Multiplier from Squall. Tripple rate or penta rate are fine.
I can only leveling up 1 at the time after each mission even when I use the HR multiplier. Anyone know?
you havent finish the story mission yet so the HR level follows progression. after youve beaten the final boss you will gain HR exp and pls note there will 2 HR caps that when u reach u need to complete new assignment quest to break thru the ceiling which is respectively at 29 and 49.
I messed up the HR after I compete all the assigment. And pretty sure that it wont let me redo the assigment. So, how am I suppose to pass that HR caps?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 17

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:36 pm
The main cheat I use from the table is the editing of items in the stash. Not changing the items, just increasing amounts so I don't have to grind as much for bits. :p
this is currently not working right?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], kyoski