Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tsuchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Tsuchi »

Anyway to decrease the hunter rank?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

lcmiracle wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:30 pm
I wished I hadn't learnt of the flowering cactur cutting, now I've spent at least 20 hrs on it and with 20 or so cacturs and cactur cuttings I am frankly very annoyed.
According to the quality edemic life mod author the flowering cactur cutting only spawns after capturing a normal cutting, and that only spawns after capturing a plain'ol cactur. Yet I've done it all. I even assumed that it had to be done in the same run, which I did too. Instead, the one spawned after the cutting was another big-O cactur.
Would someone please be kind enough to fix that cheat that changes anything one captures with another designated critter?
This! me too. ive caught it once. and thats the only time ive seen it. recently a friend asked me to play his game. so i tried to get all pets for him too. damn flowering cactuar wont spawn after countless resets. even the 100% rare endemic life spawn mod doesnt do the trick.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Is that have ryu or sakura 's (armor) now ?

7akeem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 7akeem »

Okay im very new to monster hunter world, just started playing it. Im an old MHP2G veteran and i just wanna make a char where i can experiment around and get to know the game so i can start my journey a little prepared. However i ran into some problems, i tried finding a script for all items in item box but i wasnt able to find one working, also i tried editing my hunter rank, idk if it works or not would be nice for someone to help me out a little.

genome001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genome001 »

7akeem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 pm
Okay im very new to monster hunter world, just started playing it. Im an old MHP2G veteran and i just wanna make a char where i can experiment around and get to know the game so i can start my journey a little prepared. However i ran into some problems, i tried finding a script for all items in item box but i wasnt able to find one working, also i tried editing my hunter rank, idk if it works or not would be nice for someone to help me out a little.
Your HR is locked until you finish progressing in the story, and the item script in the OP is a bit broken. Use the one I posted here.

GachiOnFire2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GachiOnFire2 »

Hi, is infinite item use outdated ? :o

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Hey there guys, any of you know how to use Expedition Editor, from [Marcus101RR's Scripts] included in the table ?
Other cheats works fine but, everytime i try to use Expedition Editor, nothing happens. I'm doing something wrong ?
Steam version, i tried to re-download the table.. same result.

7akeem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 7akeem »

genome001 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:41 pm
7akeem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 pm
Your HR is locked until you finish progressing in the story, and the item script in the OP is a bit broken. Use the one I posted here.
Okay so i tried your script and it fills my box to a certain amount, which is way i need to progress in the sory i believe My porblem is the character editor i dont get it, where can i find the item ids for the weapons and armor so i can equip or upograde them?

anonmcanon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anonmcanon »

Does the infinite lucky vouchers not work anymore?

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Any explanation as to why "enable all event quests" wasn't included on this table? It was on one of Sekuro's old tables, and there used to be a mod on the Nexus, which was taken down. I'm sure a lot of us here would like to be able to do event quests on our own schedule, not Capcoms.

If there is a working table to enable all event quests, please share.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:29 am
Any explanation as to why "enable all event quests" wasn't included on this table? It was on one of Sekuro's old tables, and there used to be a mod on the Nexus, which was taken down. I'm sure a lot of us here would like to be able to do event quests on our own schedule, not Capcoms.

If there is a working table to enable all event quests, please share.
Capcom DMCA'd those mods and it was probably taken out of the tables to avoid legal trouble. The mod is still available on the MHW Modding Discord, but not on the Nexus anymore.

Edit: I should also add that the event quest mod is outdated. It still works, but it is missing the most recent events, like KT and the Witcher stuff. Not sure if it is going to be updated anymore at this point.

sequacious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sequacious »

Hey does anyone still occasionally crash even with the CRC enabled? Doesn't happen often, usually just when departing or returning. Was just wondering if anyone knew what might still be causing it.

coolbond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coolbond »

does anyone know how to edit behemoth and leshen kills on the guild card?

BNtimefx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BNtimefx »

Hello Lads, just a quick Question.

I dunno why but i wont get max items (+investigations) anymore. Yesterday in the morning it worked everything fine.
Maybe i'm just stupid or i dunno ^^

Activated:
Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Slinger Ammo
Max Sharphness
Easily Break Monster Parts
All Monsters Shown on Map
Maxed Slots
HR Exp Multiplier
Weapon Buffs
(pox911's) - Inf Gathering
(dec1337's) - Unlimited Barrel Placements
(seikur0's) - selected weapon
and (Marcus101RR's) - Set Item Box Quantity
Max Attemps (Investigations)
Get/Set Max Carry Item

Appreciate when some can tell me if i am completely stupid or just braindead :D
Thx Guys <3

Nexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nexus »

BNtimefx wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:08 pm
Hello Lads, just a quick Question.

I dunno why but i wont get max items (+investigations) anymore. Yesterday in the morning it worked everything fine.
Maybe i'm just stupid or i dunno ^^

Activated:
Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Slinger Ammo
Max Sharphness
Easily Break Monster Parts
All Monsters Shown on Map
Maxed Slots
HR Exp Multiplier
Weapon Buffs
(pox911's) - Inf Gathering
(dec1337's) - Unlimited Barrel Placements
(seikur0's) - selected weapon
and (Marcus101RR's) - Set Item Box Quantity
Max Attemps (Investigations)
Get/Set Max Carry Item

Appreciate when some can tell me if i am completely stupid or just braindead :D
Thx Guys <3
Game updated today gents, the good gent who created this table will need a bit of time before it's updated again :)