Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Demokaze »

ashuraman wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:32 pm
James Shane wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 am
For crafting you have to use Safe Mode table. Go to smithy talk to him and then activate the option upgrade or forge weapons or armors and when your done before exiting deactivate the option in CE. I am using the CODEX version.
The old safe mode table will make your game crash
Only if you enable it outside the smithy. Go to the smithy, enable the script in front of the counter, browse the menu and you'll see that you can forge and upgrade freely. Do your business and disable the script before you leave the smithy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Anyone know if the "Go to Character Edit screen" is working? I can't get it to work on mine. CDX version. I've done the "open delete save data window" if it means click delete then click no, as well as click delete -> yes -> no. Then enabled the cheat, and click the delete -> yes -> (not stated in instructions, presumably also yes). Doesn't work, just deletes the save as normal.

memmolemmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by memmolemmo »

Can the cheat table creator please prioritize making the "infinite Item Use" cheat working without crashes again? It's literally the only cheat I use in the game, as it's the most enjoyable way to play LBG and HBG.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

memmolemmo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:52 am
Can the cheat table creator please prioritize making the "infinite Item Use" cheat working without crashes again? It's literally the only cheat I use in the game, as it's the most enjoyable way to play LBG and HBG.
Its working fine on my STEAM version. Cleared the event to fight two tempered monsters twice with it and bowgun no reload on.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

I was still pretty early on in the game so I decided to restart my save and I haven't experienced a crash yet with Invulnerability and Inf Stamina. The only time I crashed was after trying to talk to the blacksmith again after disabling the Ignore Materials Req function. Now I just save and exit before going on in the game after using the blacksmith.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Welp, my game started crashing again while searching for those dang gourmet mushrooms. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point, I only have Invulnerability, Infinite Stamina and Sharpness on.

memmolemmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by memmolemmo »

brokenhopes wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:24 am
memmolemmo wrote:
Its working fine on my STEAM version. Cleared the event to fight two tempered monsters twice with it and bowgun no reload on.
Is it working with the stealth edit thing? It keeps crashing for me.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

memmolemmo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:18 am
brokenhopes wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:24 am
memmolemmo wrote:
Is it working with the stealth edit thing? It keeps crashing for me.
Works fine on my end.
Though, noticing that if I use infinite mantle duration I get disconnected from sessions pre often.

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Thank you very much for the cheats, Squall8, but I must say that several cheats do not work, for example, Invulnerability and Max Sharpness, they just do not activate, and surely there are several others that do not work. Look, I'm playing with the version cracked by CODEX, but I also use Steamfix, so I can not tell if that's why cheats do not work ...

theyellingmute
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theyellingmute »

just curious for those complaining about the table not working on their codex version. launch the game in windowed mode and check your version number in the top left, the current version for the official version is 161254. id assume the cracked version of the game may be running on an older version but i wouldnt know.

rokutar0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rokutar0 »

Am I right in understanding that "ignore crafting requirements" and "unlock items for tier level" only works when you talk to the smithy AND THEN activate the code (using the first SAFE trainer) ? Somehow when I tried ticking the box it wouldn't. Also, does this work the same for the deliveries? Because it used to. Thanks in advance for the help.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

For those complaining about Invulnerability (or any other godmode) not working, why not just set your defense to an obscene number instead? surely drinking a standard healing pot every 100 monster hits is not too much to ask as a work-around?

Arthur22Q
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arthur22Q »

[quote=LCHLH post_id=71423 time=1544347929 user_id=6072]
For those complaining about Invulnerability (or any other godmode) not working, why not just set your defense to an obscene number instead? surely drinking a standard healing pot every 100 monster hits is not too much to ask as a work-around?
[/quote]

Or even use the vitality mantle and the inst cooldown

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It seems to me cracking isn't what it used to be. "As long as it runs".. right. The scene's gone to shit, allowing emulators and such..

locomotive222
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by locomotive222 »

Stealthedit does not work? codex version feelsbadman