Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Resolve »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:39 am

Even the "Safe to Use" Table crashes the game. Both of these crash the game, every trainer everywhere crashes the game. You cant even turn it on for 10 seconds and turn it off cause turning it on again will crash the game. Such Bullsh*t from Capcom on a single player only game, coop is still single player, it's not like you are fighting people. What a joke. This game is getting deleted. It's garbage to me.
So the game is garbage because you can't cheat to take shortcuts or completely negate the purpose of the game? The safe scripts are working fine for me and rarely cause a crash but all of the memory checks have not been mapped out yet and is probably going to take a good bit of time for them to get another working bypass. If you truly feel this way then you should just toss your PC from your roof and quit gaming entirely.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

davido
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davido »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Even the "Safe to Use" Table crashes the game. Both of these crash the game, every trainer everywhere crashes the game. You cant even turn it on for 10 seconds and turn it off cause turning it on again will crash the game. Such Bullsh*t from Capcom on a single player only game, coop is still single player, it's not like you are fighting people. What a joke. This game is getting deleted. It's garbage to me.
TIL: mad cus bad

proxxymus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by proxxymus »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Lmfao. Every person here uses cheats, and we STILL think you're a childish moron throwing a temper tantrum because of the extent to which you need to rely on them dear god.

FYI, I have a trainer enabled right now, and have used the table for certain functions just last night. You just have 0 clue what you're talking about.
Sorry Insta-Kill and Infinite HP crash the game now if those were the only things that made you able to play it rofl.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Grubbs008 wrote:
acecel wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:02 pm
REDHERO wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Hi, i don't really know why, but everytime i try to use a trainer or a cheatable, the game crash after 2min. Would be great if someone could explain me what i'm doing wrong
Use the "safe to use" version of the table, most cheat works, don't use orange/yellow one.

In the last update the game added an anti-cheat system and all trainers/table you can find right now are not updated to counter it.
This system check every X minutes, and if a detectable cheat is enable then the game crash.
Blame denuvo for this.

Anyway, you should try to play without cheats, just use character editor at least.

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

Can't cheat = trash game. What a concept! Lolololol

Lightbend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lightbend »

proxxymus wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
Grubbs008 wrote:
Lmfao. Every person here uses cheats, and we STILL think you're a childish moron throwing a temper tantrum because of the extent to which you need to rely on them dear god.

FYI, I have a trainer enabled right now, and have used the table for certain functions just last night. You just have 0 clue what you're talking about.
Sorry Insta-Kill and Infinite HP crash the game now if those were the only things that made you able to play it rofl.
So I've tried to use the safe table and the infinite HP as an experiment, and I found that the monsters were a lot tougher. In a few cases, they just wouldn't die. Is there a connection?

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

I want you guys to know that i am extremely grateful for your hard work on this game.
I have a question : is there any chance to make the armor/weapon modifications permanent? I'm strictly interested for the offline session of the game. Thank you kindly.
Last edited by porcalete on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alsreeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alsreeh »

how i kill the monsters with on hit?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

CaliberCH wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:30 pm
So if someone posted a small executable that you run that will make all 82 active scanners not see the changes you are making to the game with this table, that would help, right?

best,
Cal
If all checksum triggers are patched the game should not crash no matter the changes.

enosdei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enosdei »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:49 am
proxxymus wrote:
Grubbs008 wrote:

Throwing a temper? Nah I'm simply stating that the game is sh*t. I did not even buy it, I laugh at you idiots that did. But calling someone childish, and a moron in the same sentence in turn makes you look like a Trump Supporter, so sit the fu*k down and shut the fu*k up. The only options i even tried to use were the mod armor/weapon. That's it. Who the hell needs inf hp in a game when you have the best equipment? You retard. Derp. Go back to calling people names on the internet there.. Mr. Keyboard Warrior.
You got real, mad real fast. If you are mad about someone questioning your skills, that is your own fault with the way you portrayed your feelings on the game due to your inability to use the tools correctly.

The game isn't shit, its actually quite great and it's my first MH title I've played.

If you actually took the time to read through anything, the trainer(and all others really) used to work and now it doesn't due the change in the anti-cheat system. Your refusal to read and just react and your lack of reading comprehension is more like a Trump supporter than simply using an adjective (childish) to better classify the following noun(moron) my dude. But even then, why even bring politics into a thread about cheat engines for MHW. Try not reacting so harshly and getting butthurt because you failed to understand what's going on and fail at being able to play the game. Coop is NOT single player as it allows other people to come into and help you fight stuff and lots of people enjoy the extra challege when more join due to the health pool of the monster rising, so it's team based much like many other coop games. Multiplayer does not exclusively mean combatting others. Go back to your fps' buddy.

enosdei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enosdei »

Lightbend wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:37 am
proxxymus wrote:
Grubbs008 wrote:

So I've tried to use the safe table and the infinite HP as an experiment, and I found that the monsters were a lot tougher. In a few cases, they just wouldn't die. Is there a connection?
Currently what I've been doing since the changes has been to only activate the max decoration slots and make some really useful builds with that, there are also some modded files you can find from people that have put in the ability to max a skill with only one decoration, that way after i have made my build that is super strong I can close all engines and then just have fun without it crashing.

EDIT: there is a limit to how many different skills you want to have, somewhere around 30 I think crashes the game. Hopefully, someone can illuminate the actual number for you as I have forgotten.

Although if you haven't played the game before cheating, try it out, its worth learning how to play and enjoying the content before cheating. I only started using these when the PC version came out so I could catch back up to my PS4 character. The thrill of the hunt is worth the effort!

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

CaliberCH wrote:
So if someone posted a small executable that you run that will make all 82 active scanners not see the changes you are making to the game with this table, that would help, right?

best,
Cal
Yup. When they changed the scanners and the table's anti-cheat failed (and you broke through it in like 1 day), activating the CH trainer just to kill Denuvo allowed me to run every script* without problems.
(*Minus the Easy Part Break script in the table which caused a DC as usual - it's been working up for some time - but didn't actually crash the game.)

Though using your trainer to kill Denuvo felt like cheating on cheating... :D

CH Lifetime member here. Love your work.

enosdei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enosdei »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:57 pm
CaliberCH wrote:

best,
Cal
Yup. When they changed the scanners and the table's anti-cheat failed (and you broke through it in like 1 day), activating the CH trainer just to kill Denuvo allowed me to run every script* without problems.
(*Minus the Easy Part Break script in the table which caused a DC as usual - it's been working up for some time - but didn't actually crash the game.)

Though using your trainer to kill Denuvo felt like cheating on cheating... :D

CH Lifetime member here. Love your work.
I would love to see that executable! that would be amazing.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

"..available only in the not-so-Lifetime-anymore-because-the-business-model-sucked-ballz CH trainer". It's not the first, nor the last time CH will blow shit out of proportions to portray some simple crap into something WOW. This shit's been going on since the Trojan Horse :D I've not played this game, it's true, however I read "make all 82 active scanners not see the changes you are making to the game" - - so why aren't you fuckers using some PUBLIC shit like StealthEdit? Has worked with Dark Souls Remastered (viewtopic.php?t=6856), hasn't it? :P No need for CH not-so-lifetime trainer, now, is it?

P.S.: If the detection works differently than Caliber so simply put it, it's not my fault he didn't explain properly. Again, I've not, nor will I play this game. Why do I interfere then? Cuz.. I can?..

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

This thread went sideways