Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
beerdevji2018
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by beerdevji2018 »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:34 am
Made an update tutorial video with a bit more details on Berserk Knight's table: [Link]

thx so much

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

boynextdoor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boynextdoor »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:23 am
mastergaming234 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:43 am
When I select the item and the amount it doesn't appear in my box
Check the following.
1. Are you editing the correct character?
2. Did you select the page/row/column you're editing correctly? If you didn't change it at all, it replaced the first item in the inventory for that category.
3. Also, the game only updates the graphics when you move to and back from a different item slot in-game. It could have worked correctly but you won't actually see it until you do so.

boynextdoor wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:51 am
Inventory - Pouch - Infinite Item doesn't work. Still consumes my items. Other than that, it's amazing.
Are you freezing (activating) it or setting a value to it? You need to change the value of "Inf Item" to anything but 0. Once you do that, the main editor script will check and refill the pouch every 1 second.

...Yes, I realize that I really should have made that a drop-down (with labels "Off" and "On") for clarity. It was a last-minute addition back then.
I was actually doing that in reverse, freezing the value then increasing it to 1. It's actually working, my brain just lagged.

Justtoregister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Justtoregister »

teinousi wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:29 am
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:50 am
snip
Because everything form the virus , criminal , piss on floor , pirate , stolen and rob ppl's thing and dare to say those thing is their own (like the negan form walking dead ) and explode . all com form those fxxking chi~na , the true of sickness , whatever they say they not , a paper cannot cover the fire. We got this dev protect , anti cheat , make us crazy to find those codec ~ because of them ~ ! so donald trump's 1st target need to be those fxxking chi na mainland. Go Trump ! throw it~ when it wasn't too late ......
Are you okay my dude? You can type fucking and China btw, I won't tell them to deduct your social credit.

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

Justtoregister wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:29 pm
teinousi wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:29 am
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:50 am
snip
Because everything form the virus , criminal , piss on floor , pirate , stolen and rob ppl's thing and dare to say those thing is their own (like the negan form walking dead ) and explode . all com form those fxxking chi~na , the true of sickness , whatever they say they not , a paper cannot cover the fire. We got this dev protect , anti cheat , make us crazy to find those codec ~ because of them ~ ! so donald trump's 1st target need to be those fxxking chi na mainland. Go Trump ! throw it~ when it wasn't too late ......
Are you okay my dude? You can type fucking and China btw, I won't tell them to deduct your social credit.
Pretty sure he's Chinese. "Paper cannot cover the fire" (which btw should be "Paper cannot contain fire") is a Chinese proverb. Dude's probably in a labour camp now.

SlipperyJ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlipperyJ »

Just wondering, has anyone else ever experienced an issue, where Kulve Taroth's Scoutfly meter doesn't ever increase past zero? I just noticed it and I know that I spent 2 weeks tracking her. The Character Editor table doesn't seem to be able affect it either. Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced and/or fixed it. Thanks for any help!

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 am
Another update for the Character Editor.

Fixed the issues with Insect Glaives.
When the Hunter Equipment Inventory Editor's current selection is an Insect Glaive, if the Kinsect Index points to an invalid index, it'll set it to be the same as the one that's equipped.
If THAT also points to an invalid index (which can only happen through editing), it'll find another valid Kinsect in the Equipment Inventory and sets both to that one.
If there aren't any Kinsects in the inventory AT ALL (which also can only happen through editing), then it finds the first empty slot and creates a Culldrone there and sets both to that. (And if your Hunter Equipment Inventory is full, as in, all 1000 slots occupied, you are doing something very VERY wrong.)

Same thing with the Arena Equipment.
If the current Arena weapon is an Insect Glaive, the Kinsect Index will be set to the Arena's Kinsect slot.
If the Arena Kinsect slot is empty, it'll create a Culldrone there.

For Bowguns and Kinsects that also use the same bytes as the Kinsect Index, if the value there is outside the normal range, it'll reset it to -1:"None".

*Edit: [Link]
Yes now after I restarted my computer it work but when I close the the program and open it bring these numbers back. When it like this it does not add items to the game

[Link]
[Link]

Character data is wrong
[Link]

in game
[Link]

flawless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flawless »

Inf Items in Berserk table still working? trying using now and wont :(

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

flawless wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:09 am
having the same issue, i set to 1 than enable it but not working. am i missing something?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

mastergaming234 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:11 pm
Yes now after I restarted my computer it work but when I close the the program and open it bring these numbers back. When it like this it does not add items to the game

[Link]
[Link]

Character data is wrong
[Link]

in game
[Link]
Activate the table at the main menu screen

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

brokenhopes wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:13 am
flawless wrote:
having the same issue, i set to 1 than enable it but not working. am i missing something?
ok managed to get it to work, i closed the whole cheat engine program than redid everything but setting the value to 1 first than enabling it and it works.

bmthisdope
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bmthisdope »

Weapon Buff ,, i try Gunlance and Charge Blade all time to use this , game have auto closed.

flawless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flawless »

brokenhopes wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:53 am
brokenhopes wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:13 am
flawless wrote:
ok managed to get it to work, i closed the whole cheat engine program than redid everything but setting the value to 1 first than enabling it and it works.
tried it like u dit but didnt work for me :( checked Inventory > Pouch Then beforing checking Inf Item set 1 then checked but not working :(

Vorrs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vorrs »

bmthisdope wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:47 pm
Weapon Buff ,, i try Gunlance and Charge Blade all time to use this , game have auto closed.
Only weapon buffs working (That ive tested) is Inf Spirit Gauge, Fully Charge Switch Axe, and Inf Insect extract.

Anybody get anything else to work in the weapon buffs?

anyg111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anyg111 »

Hi there, I am trying to use the hunter equipment thingy mabob. im not so much for the infinity health and that. I just want cool looking armor sets in my inventory. They are not working because whenever I change the values, the item does not want to appear and/or I cannot change any items to a specific armor. When will this be fixed? Thanks.

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

anyg111 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:14 pm
Hi there, I am trying to use the hunter equipment thingy mabob. im not so much for the infinity health and that. I just want cool looking armor sets in my inventory. They are not working because whenever I change the values, the item does not want to appear and/or I cannot change any items to a specific armor. When will this be fixed? Thanks.
Use the character editor table instead. Read the last 2 pages

Actually scrap that. The latest bug fix update has broken the table. Wait for an updated cheat table.
Last edited by JollyGood on Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.