Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by senseirain »

Can it Edit weapon stats and Damage? v49 CT crashes the game,.. I'm only using Inf Stamina + Max Sharpness

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

zivan33 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:11 am
zivan33 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:11 am
And why would you guys need to open chunk3.bin?
If you want to use the cheat tables, which are quite broken right now (check the previous pages for the reason why) you just have to start the game, open the cheat table and attach it to the game process (MonsterHunterWorld.exe).
It's because I wanted to add Kulve taroth weapon with altering the Address, and they say the ID of every KT weapons is inside the chunk3.bin
CMIIW
I don't know is this what u want ?
[Link]

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Hey! Commander! <LSNR {He's} {She's}> awake! What is it with you? All you ever do is sleep. And fall off things. Well, good morning. Thanks to you, the Research Commission's work is complete. I sent a ship ahead to report back to the Guild. They'll relieve us just as soon as they confirm our findings. Everyone窶・ Everyone窶・
I commend you all for your valiant efforts here. And now, let us celebrate! To banquet! Cheers! Well, we did it. You know, after we crash landed here, I started to wonder if
I made the right choice. But the New World was all the adventure I wanted and more. She made it! I'm just gonna go say hi. C'mon! May I? If not for you I might not be alive. Thank you. You have quite the窶・ eccentric group here. But all of them talented, unique, driven... You all seem willful, of your own mind, but when the time comes, you join together and become a force to be reckoned with. I suspect there is no trial you could not collectively overcome. A monster that's been incubating in bioenergy. Lurking so close, yet hiding so well. Perhaps it was what first drew the aging Elders here,
to satisfy its cravings for energy. Could be right. Maybe it used some kind of pheromone or something. Eventually the land became rich with nutrients, the perfect home for tough monsters. The energy smorgasbord must be why the Elders inhabit the recess. Heh, y'know... We're lucky you stopped that thing.
Would've been a disaster if it left its nest. Well then, three cheers for you. No, I think you should keep it. Listen up, everyone. We've received word from the Guild. "The Guild commends you for your dedicated research
of the Elder Crossing." "In light of your findings, we have confirmed the monster you
discovered as a new species of Elder Dragon." "An official name has been chosen: Xeno'jiiva." "This concludes your duties with the Research Commission.
We thank you again for your service." "You are free to return home at your discretion." "However..." "The Commission's presence in the New World still has potential
to be of great benefit to the Guild." "We would ask you to continue your work there,
if you are so willing." There you have it. If we decide to stay, and take on new research, there are bound to be trials ahead. Dangers. You don't want that, do you? What are you talking about? Of course that's what we want! Let's stay! We can do it! Come on, Commander! All right! Commission, welcome to your new home! I'd better pack on some weight. This is gonna be hard work! Look who's here. I knew it was only a matter of time. You ready to shake things up? The New World awaits. Let's get hunting.

find her in the Coral Highlands. It takes a small combination of miracles for a subspecies to emerge. At least that's what the scholars said. All the same, she's in remarkable condition. She must have grown somewhere rich in nutrients. I might know where that is. Admiral! At last he returns. I've been enjoying watching your exploits.
Fine work, I must say! Well done! Would it have killed you to help instead of just watching? What for? You seemed to have it covered. Here, I brought you some souvenirs. Whoa...! Interesting. Where'd you get 'em? You know where you drove off big ugly? Well, there's a spot further in there, and it's just
loaded with these things. They're incredible! It's like there's this energy pulsing inside them. Wasn't just me then. I'll wager they tie into this whole thing we've been studying somehow. Well, I intend to find out how. Raise your hand or paw if you're with me! Any of these Jaggi-brains up for a challenge!? These two. Wait. Wait, what? OK you two. See you on-site. I'll be at the tunnel. And don't you keep me waiting! I hate waiting. Have fun. Don't die out there.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

What in the actual tap dancing baby jesus..... why the dialogue post...

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

hddt817 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:35 am
I don't use that one.
mrdead wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:47 am
Use the "Buffs/Defense/Resistance" script in Squall8's table. You can probably use the "Super Buffed" inside to activate all the buffs, or you can do so manually (set the timer values to something high and freeze them). The "[Pointer Found By @Berserk Knight]" inside will have the "enhanced" flags(ones that have "+" in their names) for Hunting Horn buffs, which will make some of them even stronger. You can change the "Might Seed/Pill Attack+" to something high enough and it will hit the cap, which is 500 raw damage or something like that. The highest raw weapon damage in the game is in the low 200s. Effectively, it's double damage or higher.
naberu wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:18 am
@ Berserk Knight

At the previous post, I am not using your latest table. I tried to do it with your newest one, register loadout, still crashing.

I didn't know what I did wrong, there must be something else if there's nothing wrong on your part.

1. Open MHW game.
2. Go to Equipment Box. Select Change Equipment.
3. Place a dummy Insect Glaive in the 1st slot.
4. Open the table, hook it to MHW process.
5. Tick the box, Character Editor -> Inventory -> Hunter Equipment -> Equipment Data -> Item by Category -> Insect Glaive (doesnt detect current one)
6. Change dummy workshop bought weapon Iron Glaive to Taroth Glaive "Water".
7. The Insect Glaive can be used, but the second I press the key to register it to my loadout, the game crashes.

Perhaps there is a missing step?

I made the same steps before, same problem, and I restore my backup (before using cheat table). The table now does not detect the current weapon "Item by Category" in Slot 1, Row 1, Column 1, but I can still change weapons. Does this has anything to do with it?
2 questions.
In step 5, what does it identify as in Equipment Data -> Item? (Not the "Item by Category", but the one right above it.)
in step 3, are you putting the Iron Glaive into the first slot in the "Equipment Box" on the bottom left that has all of the weapons and armor, or the weapon slot on the top left with just the weapons?

naberu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naberu »

@ Berserk Knight

1st question: Leather - Head
2nd question: First slot in the Equipment Box, with just weapons in it

Monskiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monskiller »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 am
Thanks for the update! I'll mess with it and poke at you if there are any issues.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

@naberu
Then that seems to be the problem. You were changing the Leather Headgear in the first slot into a Taroth Glaive.
Do you have the leather headgear equipped by any chance? If so, the game thinks you have a Taroth Glaive on your head, and that's what's causing the crash.

Do all the edits in the Equipment Box with the full item list, and it'll work fine. Move the Iron Glaive into the first slot in the full Equipment Box, or select the slot that the Iron Glaive is in. (Whichever way you want to do it.)

You can also use the search function under "Utility Functions" to find the item. Set the "Search Param" using the drop down list, and enable the "Search" script. If it exists in your inventory, it will find and select it for you. If not, it will tell you so on the Search Result entry below, and do nothing. (Setting "Find Next" will make the next search continue from that point on, which helps if you have more than one item of the exact same type.)

mrdead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdead »

i see thank you berserk. and also abnormal status multiplier for mounting is active :).
but i cant manage to break the horn :( even with superbuff active haha.

anhkha76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anhkha76 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:59 am
thank for your hard work, but seem like add material to pouch still missing 3 appraise weapon of kulve taroth, its is is 936 937 938 i believe

naberu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naberu »

@ Berserk Knight

Thank you very much! Testing it just now, I was able to get all Kulve weapons that I ever wanted without the slog and annoying RNG, and without crashing.

Anybody has any idea a non-crashing ignore crafting requirements cheat table available? Please?
I have all the bling-bling right now, just need a little more polish :D

hddt817
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hddt817 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:38 am
Use the "Buffs/Defense/Resistance" script in Squall8's table. You can probably use the "Super Buffed" inside to activate all the buffs, or you can do so manually (set the timer values to something high and freeze them). The "[Pointer Found By @Berserk Knight]" inside will have the "enhanced" flags(ones that have "+" in their names) for Hunting Horn buffs, which will make some of them even stronger. You can change the "Might Seed/Pill Attack+" to something high enough and it will hit the cap, which is 500 raw damage or something like that. The highest raw weapon damage in the game is in the low 200s. Effectively, it's double damage or higher.
Thanks a lot. Also, for anyone looking to farm weapons off this you can try using All Items in shop mod, buy sublimated relic (page 4) before going into the siege, once you release KT return or fail the quest, then change your session so the siege can end, and finally collect the rewards.

nomeame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nomeame »

Hello guys. Im new about all these.. All i want to know is can i find a weapon mod with x10. Whenever i try to use that table to increase my base damage game crashes. Any help ?

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

naberu wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 am
@ Berserk Knight

Thank you very much! Testing it just now, I was able to get all Kulve weapons that I ever wanted without the slog and annoying RNG, and without crashing.

Anybody has any idea a non-crashing ignore crafting requirements cheat table available? Please?
It's barely working, but usable. Make a backup of your save file first just in case the game crashes while saving. Afterwards, start the game, go to the workshop and then activate the cheat. Do what you need as quickly as you can. If you are forging or upgrading multiple items, you may want to pause and save in between (e.g. forge 3 pieces then save, then continue forging).
nomeame wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:27 am
Hello guys. Im new about all these.. All i want to know is can i find a weapon mod with x10. Whenever i try to use that table to increase my base damage game crashes. Any help ?
Try reading some of the posts in the last few pages. The latest game update has included some new memory-check functions that cause the game to crash if the cheats are used. I am not sure if it's actually intended to be anti-cheat. Might just be a side effect of anti-piracy /measures. But in any case the game will now crash randomly if the cheats are used.

nomeame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nomeame »

JollyGood wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:29 am
naberu wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 am
@ Berserk Knight

It's barely working, but usable. Make a backup of your save file first just in case the game crashes while saving. Afterwards, start the game, go to the workshop and then activate the cheat. Do what you need as quickly as you can. If you are forging or upgrading multiple items, you may want to pause and save in between (e.g. forge 3 pieces then save, then continue forging).
nomeame wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:27 am
Try reading some of the posts in the last few pages. The latest game update has included some new memory-check functions that cause the game to crash if the cheats are used. I am not sure if it's actually intended to be anti-cheat. Might just be a side effect of anti-piracy /measures. But in any case the game will now crash randomly if the cheats are used.
Thanks for answering. Im using 2x weapon damage mod for testing with a tester character. Do you think can i increase that 2x into 5x or 10x to do stuff faster?