Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
-Salty-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by -Salty- »

DamSF wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:13 am
I've tested a few cheats while using cedricvdg bypass script and was able to use Maxed Slots and 1 Jewel Max Skill (only one at a time though) without crashing. I'll test Squall8's new bypass script later to check the possibilities.
I can't seem to execute the script like Squall's bypass. Can you detail your process?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Just sucks having to wait on this. I wanted to jump in and cheat my way through the KT stuff real quick just to get it done (and maybe get some of the more useful weapons).

Guess I have to be patient. :p

naberu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naberu »

@ Berserk Knight

I have played and noticed something from using your table. I bought a starter Insect Glaive weapon from the Workshop, and I tried to replace it with a Kulve Taroth Insect Glaive "Water". At this point, there's no crash whatsoever, but the game will definitely crash once your try to register your loadout by pressing a key at the box equipment screen.

Thank you for your table. I really can't imagine getting through layers upon layers of RNG in that time consuming Kulve Taroth event.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:04 am
You can use my editor to give yourself KT stuff.

Also, the scripts that still work without crashing the game can be combined to make a pseudo god-mode.
Inf Mantle Duration, Buffs scripts both work, so turn on all the buffs, increase your weapon damage to the cap, increase your armor to the point where all damage you take can effectively be ignored (especially if you have life steal on your weapon), put on a Rocksteady Mantle, and whack away without giving a shit.
I took down KT solo in 2 tries once I got used to the mechanics of the event.

naberu wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:08 am
I'll have to test that then.

*Edit: It works fine for me. Are you using the newest table? If so, it's likely to be caused by something else.
Last edited by Berserk Knight on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

セットン
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by セットン »

When using these functions, the game is closed, if you do not include these functions, everything is fine. Fix please.
[Link]

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

セットン wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:29 am
When using these functions, the game is closed, if you do not include these functions, everything is fine. Fix please.
[Link]
That's not true. You didn't do a rigorous testing did you? I was using only the crafting cheat (ignore material requirement) and the game closed after 8 or so minutes. I did it a few times in a row (and saving every 2 minutes so that I don't use my crafted equipment) and each time the same thing happened.

Plus someone else already explained what was happening a few pages back.

zivan33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zivan33 »

This might be silly, but I'm quite new to the tables. How do you open chunk3.bin?

looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by looooozeeeeer »

zivan33 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:51 am
This might be silly, but I'm quite new to the tables. How do you open chunk3.bin?
id like to know this as well
and probably several thousand silent readers around the globe

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

looooozeeeeer wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:57 am
zivan33 wrote:
And why would you guys need to open chunk3.bin?
If you want to use the cheat tables, which are quite broken right now (check the previous pages for the reason why) you just have to start the game, open the cheat table and attach it to the game process (MonsterHunterWorld.exe).

zivan33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zivan33 »

DamSF wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:08 am
looooozeeeeer wrote:
zivan33 wrote:
If you want to use the cheat tables, which are quite broken right now (check the previous pages for the reason why) you just have to start the game, open the cheat table and attach it to the game process (MonsterHunterWorld.exe).
It's because I wanted to add Kulve taroth weapon with altering the Address, and they say the ID of every KT weapons is inside the chunk3.bin
CMIIW

looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by looooozeeeeer »

DamSF wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:08 am
looooozeeeeer wrote:
zivan33 wrote:
probably this
Whoopie wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:11 am
Rayray wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:43 am

How do you know what the number is for specific Taroth weapons?
Check previous pages: it's
qpalskwo10 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:44 pm

gmd files from chunk 3 should contain whole IDs

Chunk3\common\text\steam\

naberu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naberu »

@ Berserk Knight

At the previous post, I am not using your latest table. I tried to do it with your newest one, register loadout, still crashing.

I didn't know what I did wrong, there must be something else if there's nothing wrong on your part.

1. Open MHW game.
2. Go to Equipment Box. Select Change Equipment.
3. Place a dummy Insect Glaive in the 1st slot.
4. Open the table, hook it to MHW process.
5. Tick the box, Character Editor -> Inventory -> Hunter Equipment -> Equipment Data -> Item by Category -> Insect Glaive (doesnt detect current one)
6. Change dummy workshop bought weapon Iron Glaive to Taroth Glaive "Water".
7. The Insect Glaive can be used, but the second I press the key to register it to my loadout, the game crashes.

Perhaps there is a missing step?

I made the same steps before, same problem, and I restore my backup (before using cheat table). The table now does not detect the current weapon "Item by Category" in Slot 1, Row 1, Column 1, but I can still change weapons. Does this has anything to do with it?

hddt817
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hddt817 »

@Berserk Knight

May I know how do you change your weapon damage ? Mine always crash after few seconds (seikuro script) ?

mrdead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdead »

so berserk what do you mean by buffs that increase damage? i cant seem to do that in ur table

vovovi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vovovi »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 am
Another update for the Character Editor.

Fixed the issues with Insect Glaives.
When the Hunter Equipment Inventory Editor's current selection is an Insect Glaive, if the Kinsect Index points to an invalid index, it'll set it to be the same as the one that's equipped.
If THAT also points to an invalid index (which can only happen through editing), it'll find another valid Kinsect in the Equipment Inventory and sets both to that one.
If there aren't any Kinsects in the inventory AT ALL (which also can only happen through editing), then it finds the first empty slot and creates a Culldrone there and sets both to that. (And if your Hunter Equipment Inventory is full, as in, all 1000 slots occupied, you are doing something very VERY wrong.)

Same thing with the Arena Equipment.
If the current Arena weapon is an Insect Glaive, the Kinsect Index will be set to the Arena's Kinsect slot.
If the Arena Kinsect slot is empty, it'll create a Culldrone there.

For Bowguns and Kinsects that also use the same bytes as the Kinsect Index, if the value there is outside the normal range, it'll reset it to -1:"None".
Thank you for the awesome editor. Do you think its possible to add a KT Pursuit Level Editor inside as well?