Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by teinousi »

my eng bad , what is "bypass" mean ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

[seikur0's Scripts] Crashed game when you modify the attributes of the weapon. I am sorry for my bad English

riko778
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by riko778 »

CT added sublimated weapons cannot be appraised from pouch or box. Weapons need to be added manually. (Nevermind worked on the second try)
Last edited by riko778 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anhkha76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anhkha76 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:12 pm

Hmm, that AOB doesn't exist in mine.

Also, update : added the missing KT weapons.
can u add dissolved weapon + melded weapon + sublimated weapon to your table
i want add it manualy to my pouch but the main table from page 1 not work, it only add something not the 3 i mention

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

update 49 still crash a lot? there's a window name MT framework pop up for 3 sec before it disappear

hammerhead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hammerhead »

There are most address changes and the table can not be used disastrously

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

Squall8 is aware that the game has been updated with the KT seige and the anti-cheat has been changed which is making a lot of features of the table crash the game.
Have patience and play legitimately for a while because multiple people have worked together on this table and it's not as easy as changing a 0 to a 1 to fix it.

anhkha76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anhkha76 »

equip taroth glaive "sleep" insect glaive from 2nd wave of kulve taroth weapon will crash the game

Axelmhw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Axelmhw »

on pc after patch of kulve the game crash when active any cheat can resolve?

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Axelmhw wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm
on pc after patch of kulve the game crash when active any cheat can resolve?
..... Dude... you got your answer on Seikur's thread. What did you think you'll achieve spamming the same question here?

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by cedricvdg »

CaliberCH wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:32 am
cedricvdg wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:17 pm
After the update MHW implemented a new Denuvo method of checksumming it's own memory. I've spent some time debugging the new version and I think I've figured out a way to bypass Denuvo again.

I'm not sure if this will cover all the checks in one go, please let me know if using this script resolves any crashes.

EDIT: Ok after further testing, this prevents some crashes, not all. The system still works differently from previous versions. Will investigate further.
Guys, the developers (or the Denuvo wrapper process), completely changed how they are verifying the executable in memory. There are 82 scanning/integrity check functions in the game, which each scan a certain region and a certain length, then compare to a CRC. The functions are scattered and trigger at various times in the game or various events, the regions overlap, and there are multiple integrity checks for each memory spot in the game. The functions themselves are obfuscated code layout, as the code is intentionally written to confuse casual readers of assembly, as well as the functions are chopped and spread throughout the executable in 100's of chunks instead of a single orderly function.

There is no simple script for killing the entirety of the integrity checks in this game at this point, and chasing all these functions down is not a simple task either. Reversing how this works is an exercise in keeping your brain from imploding, due to the way the code is written and laid out.

fearlessrevolution bypassed this in his trainer by setting up a special .dll that creates and then kills VEH breakpoints which change the EIP to his own code, effectively changing the execution flow without changing the code itself. However, this limits his ability to have 40 options or whatever since he can only have 4 VEH breakpoints going at once.

The integrity checks can be defeated but it won't be the same simple mov al,1 scripts this time.

best,
Cal
Yes I've come to the same conclusion, right now I have a working bypass for the checksumming and it prevents the game from crashing on altering memory, but it's breaking a lot of different aspects of the game, since I'm inadvertently patching some stuff I shouldnt. So work continues...

kazukiwoof
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kazukiwoof »

Oh my, this will be very hard to do so :/
Hope you guys can find a way to get around this though, best of luck!

Alabakbak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alabakbak »

Be patient, as they have bypassed the game once they do it again, they only need time

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Depleted wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:34 pm
Oh this is gonna be great, apparently capcom have a check scan in place for players with KT gear before the event goes live and if you're found to be guillty of cheating they will perm ban not only your cd-key but also your mac address and hwid, it's all over reddit.

How many impatient fools are gonna lose out on £50 lmao!
How many "impatient fools" take shit they read on Reddit and see it as fact?
I like Reddit and all but it's still just random shit posted by random jagoffs.

EDIT:
And I like how you're "rude", then bitch when someone gives it right back to you.

Plus bans are nothing new, it's been going on for decades now. If you cheat online you're like to get banned, maybe.

Demonspell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Demonspell »

Easy part break seems to crash the game now