Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
azridagan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by azridagan »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:20 pm
Well, I might as well release this now then.

It's a Character Editor. (Internal project name "One AOB to Rule Them All, One AOB to Find Them", or "One AOB" for short.)
Also includes a fix for the Buff Timer Overlay. All you need to do is first load Squall's table, then load and merge this one. (Both Overlays and their related scripts don't seem to cause crashes.)

It includes many things by other authors, brought under one roof.
Seikur0 - Character Data, Palico Data, Character Appearance, Palico Appearance, Mission Stats
Squall - Weapon Usage, Monster Kills/Captures, Monster Research Level/XP, Monster Size
Marcus101R - Investigation data format
Idlehands88 - Give All Items

Then there's my stuff, the suite of Inventory Editors - Item Pouch, Item Box, Hunter Equipment, Palico Equipment, and Arena Equipment. (Along with a bunch of other stuff of debatable usefulness.)

Item Pouch has a ghetto Inf Item Use function I made after the last update.
You can swap and remove items freely except for those that only have 1 in the stack, which can only be swapped. To remove them, you will need fill it up to 2 or more, or for items with 1 maximum stack size, swap it with something else and then remove.

Item Box has a search function, which can be used to quickly(-ish) find the item you want in the inventory.

I made a prototype Hunter Equipment Inventory Editor 2.5 months ago (literally a week after PC release), but the current version (last updated a month ago - been doing other stuff since) has been refined quite a bit. Features fully categorized drop-down lists, and search functions to find ones already in your inventory.

All search functions work by setting the search param, then enabling the search script. The result entry below will show the result, and if found, the relevant editor will now be selecting the desired item.

With the Arena Equipment, you can now do Arena and Challenge quests using whatever gear you want. Just set them up and freeze the values. They'll be saved too, so you don't need to set them up from scratch constantly, as long as you freeze them before accessing Arena quests.

Specialized Tools don't have an inventory entry (except in the Arena) and should be changed from the "Equipped Item Index" drop-down list. (You can even use Tools that you don't have yet, like the Temporal Mantle.)

Everything can be changed from anywhere, even from the main menu. To immediately save the changes from there without going into character selection, just go into options and then come back out. (Useful when you accidentally changed an item you're wearing into something that crashes the game and saved.)
Thank you! Will try this out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Will kulve taroth weapon table are possible? all the edit seem gibberish to me i don't even know what to do hope it able to make into table or even mod would fine too

qpalskwo10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qpalskwo10 »

brokenhopes wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:19 am
Thanks qpalskwo10 for that explanation! Just to check, there is no restriction on swapping the weapon into something else as long as its the same type? Example I put in any heavy bow gun and change it to a taroth assult glutton?
Yup

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

nos4r2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:38 pm
Will kulve taroth weapon table are possible? all the edit seem gibberish to me i don't even know what to do hope it able to make into table or even mod would fine too
In my editor, Kulve Taroth weapons are near the bottom of each weapon category's (under "Item by Category") drop down list, right above Lunastra(Empress) weapons.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:41 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
In my editor, Kulve Taroth weapons are near the bottom of each weapon category's (under "Item by Category") drop down list, right above Lunastra(Empress) weapons.
Ohh i just notice your table it work really nice thank! great job so i don't have to no life to farm for some specific one

cheukyi6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheukyi6 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:41 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
So I just have to put a dummy weapon on the 1st slot of 1st page and then use the Item by Category function and change it to any weapon I want right?

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

cheukyi6 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:10 pm
So I just have to put a dummy weapon on the 1st slot of 1st page and then use the Item by Category function and change it to any weapon I want right?
It doesn't even have to be a weapon to begin with (unless you're changing an equipment you have equipped right now, in which case yes, you should keep the category the same). You can even create it out of nothing if you select an empty inventory slot.

The page/row/column entries are what you use to select which slot to change.

cheukyi6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheukyi6 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:30 pm
cheukyi6 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:10 pm
It doesn't even have to be a weapon to begin with (unless you're changing an equipment you have equipped right now, in which case yes, you should keep the category the same). You can even create it out of nothing if you select an empty inventory slot.

The page/row/column entries are what you use to select which slot to change.
I cant seem to find the page/row/column entries, just to make sure, I do all this by going Inventory -> Hunter Equipment -> Equipment Data -> Item by Category, right?

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

cheukyi6 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:29 pm
I cant seem to find the page/row/column entries, just to make sure, I do all this by going Inventory -> Hunter Equipment -> Equipment Data -> Item by Category, right?
The page/row/column should be right under Hunter Equipment, above Equipment Data and Utility Functions.

Dallagen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dallagen »

You're missing the KT weapons from wave 2, which are the ones iterated right after Empress Styx.

Select an Empress Styx weapon and add 1 to the id above it and you'll get one of the 2nd wave kulve weapons, exception being lance and dual blades, along with a few others where you have to get past their event weapons

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

Oh this is gonna be great, apparently capcom have a check scan in place for players with KT gear before the event goes live and if you're found to be guillty of cheating they will perm ban not only your cd-key but also your mac address and hwid, it's all over reddit.

How many impatient fools are gonna lose out on £50 lmao!
Last edited by Depleted on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Dallagen wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:23 pm
You're missing the KT weapons from wave 2, which are the ones iterated right after Empress Styx.

Select an Empress Styx weapon and add 1 to the id above it and you'll get one of the 2nd wave kulve weapons, exception being lance and dual blades, along with a few others where you have to get past their event weapons
Ah, I heard of those. Those are currently missing because they did not exist in the game at all last month. Didn't update the list since then. (All the other KT weapons were there since release, only with missing models.)

Dallagen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dallagen »

Yeah, they were added w/ chunk3 and harvest festival

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Does the scripts from Squall8 table still causes the game to crash?

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by cedricvdg »

After the update MHW implemented a new Denuvo method of checksumming it's own memory. I've spent some time debugging the new version and I think I've figured out a way to bypass Denuvo again.

I'm not sure if this will cover all the checks in one go, please let me know if using this script resolves any crashes.

EDIT: Ok after further testing, this prevents some crashes, not all. The system still works differently from previous versions. Will investigate further.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : MonsterHunterWorld.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2018-11-01
  Author : Cedric

Denuvo Bypass
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(denuvobypass,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,41 5A 0F 94 C0) // should be unique

denuvobypass+2:
  mov al, 1
  nop
registersymbol(denuvobypass)

[DISABLE]

denuvobypass+2:
  db 0F 94 C0

unregistersymbol(denuvobypass)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890A7

"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+10889084: 4C 89 D0                 -  mov rax,r10
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+10889087: 49 21 F2                 -  and r10,rsi
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+1088908A: 49 D1 E2                 -  shl r10,1
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+1088908D: 48 31 F0                 -  xor rax,rsi
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+10889090: 49 01 C2                 -  add r10,rax
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+10889093: 58                       -  pop rax
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+10889094: 48 83 34 24 FF           -  xor qword ptr [rsp],-01
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+10889099: 48 83 2C 24 FF           -  sub qword ptr [rsp],-01
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+1088909E: 4C 03 14 24              -  add r10,[rsp]
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890A2: 48 8D 64 24 08           -  lea rsp,[rsp+08]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890A7: 41 5A                    -  pop r10
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890A9: 0F 94 C0                 -  sete al
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890AC: E9 10 B5 CB 02           -  jmp MonsterHunterWorld.exe+135445C1
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890B1: 4D 29 C0                 -  sub r8,r8
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890B4: 45 8A 83 70 09 00 00     -  mov r8l,[r11+00000970]
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890BB: 49 C7 C7 00 00 00 00     -  mov r15,00000000
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890C2: BF 00 00 00 00           -  mov edi,00000000
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890C7: 49 C1 E7 20              -  shl r15,20
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890CB: 4C 31 FF                 -  xor rdi,r15
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890CE: 57                       -  push rdi
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890CF: 49 C7 C4 AD AC 47 AF     -  mov r12,AF47ACAD
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+108890D6: 4F 8D 24 23              -  lea r12,[r11+r12]
}
Last edited by cedricvdg on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.