Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cheukyi6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cheukyi6 »

brokenhopes wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:40 am
Can confirm editing the item quantity in the box also works, or at least my game didnt crash.
May I ask do you do that by using the Highlighted Item Pointer? and then just change the quantity with CE?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Donkie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Donkie »

I edited my weapon in the Box. Safed the Game. Reloaded and the weapon was still edited. I equipped the weapon, talked to some NPC and then the game crashed and set the weapon back to its default.

Stenislao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stenislao »

The game crashes after activating the scripts unfortunately

hendreesn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hendreesn »

The game crashes after activating the scripts unfortunately

Foul_Buccaneer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Foul_Buccaneer »

Hello, I tried using a couple of scripts I.E. inf items, no mantle CD, and inf stamina, but every time I turn them on the game crashes. I also checked to see if I was using your most up-to-date table and I am. I noticed it doesn't crash (The 3 times I tried it) if I activate them during a quest and turn them off right before the end of the quest. Hope that can help.

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Foul_Buccaneer wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:02 pm
Hello, I tried using a couple of scripts I.E. inf items, no mantle CD, and inf stamina, but every time I turn them on the game crashes. I also checked to see if I was using your most up-to-date table and I am. I noticed it doesn't crash (The 3 times I tried it) if I activate them during a quest and turn them off right before the end of the quest. Hope that can help.
As noticed by Squall8, it seems that Capcom has made changes to the anti-cheat system and that's why most of the cheats are causing the game to crash.

All we can do now is wait for seikur0 (author of the anti-cheat bypass), Squall8 or someone with proper knowledge to update the bypass system so the cheats can work again.

89asvela
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 89asvela »

I know this might be a little bit ill-timed, what with this and seikur0's table both being very... unreliable, as a result of the latest update changes and all that. But I have a problem that I desperately need help with!

You see, after the previous update (the one last month) I noticed that the delivery quest for the layered Dante armor was available to me, and... dumb as I was, I finished it and got the armor unlocked only for the game to crash when I attempted to wear it.

Now I thought that this would be all fine and dandy when the eventual release of this would come around, but... last nights update actually removed that layered armor from my unlocked ones, but the quest still remains finished. Witch means that I dont have it anymore, and I cant redo the quest to get it back, so... what I would need is either a script that lets me "un-complete" and redo the delivery quest needed, or... a script to unlock layered armors similar to the the script for the poogie outfits in Squall8's table.

Soo... any ideas..? Anyone..?

qpalskwo10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qpalskwo10 »

Alright, here is how i got kulve taroth weapons.

Equip address:
find 00 00 00 00 B0 AE B1 42 01 00 00 00 01, then -54. That address is start point.

04, 05 mean location. e.g. 8F 01 means the equip is located at 16 page, 25th slot. 00 00 means first page, first slot.

10 is type of equipment. 01 is weapon, 00 is armor. But it looks like crash your game when you change this value.

18 specifies kind of equip. 00 is head for armor and 00 is greatsword for weapon.

1C is id of equip. e.g. E6 is dante for armor.

08 ~ 0C and 58 ~ 5C are sort of const, afaik. For me, 08~0C is F0 8D B0 42 01 and 58~5C is B0 AE B1 42 01.

60 is kind of serial #.

So, example code shows us that the equip is located at F9 slot, means 249th slot. so page 10, last slot.

it should be weapon since 10 is 01.

18 is 02, means type of the weapon is dual blades.

1C is 7A, so the weapon is taroth dagger ice.

What I do is find a Matched Slicers I, then change 1C value to 7A. Then I get a taroth dagger ice.

I tried to make script for this but I dunno how to create script :/
Last edited by qpalskwo10 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrnerdisg0d »

Depleted wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:07 pm
Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:12 am
First off wanted to say thank you so much for this table

And second Im confused on how the Pointers work is there anyone here who can explain it me..
It was working before the update.
The pointers were added early on because some people broken their games trying to modify available weaponry in the smithy, the pointers allowed a user with broken npcs to fix the npcs as some of their npcs would disappear and their save would be broken essentially, the pointers have additional uses too, but they don't concern a great deal of players.
Basically pointers are like check values for things, 0=off, 1=on, the pointers for poogie the pig go from 0 to 8 i believe, for the different outfits iirc.

Ok that makes sense. maybe they are broken im trying to edit my Hunter Rank back down to the Correct Level before i break something thats why im asking thank you.

genome001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genome001 »

qpalskwo10 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm
Equip address:
find 00 00 00 00 B0 AE B1 42 01 00 00 00 01, then -54. That address is start point.

04, 05 mean location. e.g. 8F 01 means the equip is located at 16 page, 25th slot. 00 00 means first page, first slot.

10 is type of equipment. 01 is weapon, 00 is armor. But it looks like crash your game when you change this value.

18 specifies kind of equip. 00 is head for armor and 00 is greatsword for weapon.

08 ~ 0C and 58 ~ 5C are sort of const, afaik. For me, 08~0C is F0 8D B0 42 01 and 58~5C is B0 AE B1 42 01.

60 is kind of serial #.

So, example code shows us that the equip is located at F9 slot, means 249th slot. so page 10, last slot.

What I do is find a Matched Slicers I, then change 1C value to 7A. Then I get a taroth dagger ice.

That's not terribly different from how equipment was stored in previous games. Do you have a list or spreadsheet of the weapon IDs?

qpalskwo10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qpalskwo10 »

genome001 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:18 pm
qpalskwo10 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm
Equip address:

60 is kind of serial #.

That's not terribly different from how equipment was stored in previous games. Do you have a list or spreadsheet of the weapon IDs?
gmd files from chunk 3 should contain whole IDs

Chunk3\common\text\steam\

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

cheukyi6 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:30 pm
brokenhopes wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:40 am
Can confirm editing the item quantity in the box also works, or at least my game didnt crash.
May I ask do you do that by using the Highlighted Item Pointer? and then just change the quantity with CE?
Yup. I highlighted the item, open CE and the option to change the quantity, disable the option and close CE and saved. No issues.

Next best thing to infinite items I guess.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

All my armor models are now gone. Nani. Can't preview anything.

-Salty-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by -Salty- »

I'm trying to make a mod to hide only parts of the UI, like leaving only Health visible. I don't really know my way around code though...so any tips?

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

just tried something, went into a hunt and turned on infinite items to use all the buffs like demon drink and item highlight to edit the amount of ammo i had to 99 when the cap is 12 for like say sticky ammo. than turn off everything including the first "enable" before leaving the starting camp. Went on to completed the hunt with no issues.

Not the best but at least for the upcoming Kulve hunt, it makes things easier with 99 ammo. In theory this would would with other consumables such as potions. Will probably try that out later when i have the time just to confirm.