Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Depleted »

@Squall8 Omg thank you so much! I've wanted to edit my character for the longest time now! Seriously this table is a million times better than a trainer.

I have no idea what the dragon piercer thing is but it sounds cool, maybe i should try other weapons instead of whoring my lbg Gulgoleths wail.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Squall, the inf items script causes materials to remain stuck in item pouch when transferring to the item box while on expedition mode.

theyellingmute
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theyellingmute »

NICE!! I was waiting so long for the character edit thing and now i can experiment with different character looks without a need for vouchers!

A quick note though, while it does work as intended it WILL still consume a voucher if you have one BUT you ill still be able to infinitely change your character with the table once it uses up your voucher.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

Just tested out the character edit function and it works like a charm!

When you go to save changes made you get a prompt warning that a voucher will be used, I hope that the script bypasses this voucher because iirc there has only been one or two edit character vouchers that were rewards from completing the game and/or a special delivery mission reward.
justiny wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:39 am
Squall, the inf items script causes materials to remain stuck in item pouch when transferring to the item box while on expedition mode.
The infinite items script has always done this and it isnt limited to being in a expedition, its how it works. Disable it with a hotkey if you want to transfer items that you collect to make space, or you can deposit the amount you have and then change item loadout to your loadout which is empty of collected items, or use the script to give yourself x amount of materials so you dont need to collect any except special mission items.

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

Depleted wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:55 pm
Next update for pc is on the 1st or 2nd of november and its a limited time event for Kulve Taroth, the monster is not being permanently added to the game at that time or so the steam news post said. If you install the 'All event quests' mod from the nexus the event will be available until it is removed by the developers.
Chacha Puma wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:59 pm
Hello guys, someone could raise the seal of the elders of all draco element weapons. I am sorry for my bad English
You can use the elderseal decoration to accomplish that, or wear the wyvern charm, alternatively you can use the armour editor to add the elderseal boost skill on to your favourite gear, and last but not least you can use a hex editor to edit the weapon file and change the elderseal level yourself.
I already did it but it does not change from middle to high level. And I do not know how to use the cheat engine editor, if they do not have numeral value. I am sorry for my bad English
[Link]

AiFonFabre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AiFonFabre »

For some reason the character edit didn't work for me, I tried 6x with 3 of them having 1 edit ticket and 3 of them after I used them for testing (just to see if that has something to do with it).

I followed every step in the table extras, any idea on this?

P.S: I'm running the latest CE (6.8.1), also all other cheats that I regularly use work just fine, kudos to you and other scripters!

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

For Character Editing

1. Backup your save. If you don't know where this is located. -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[YOUR STEAM ID HERE]\582010\remote -
2. Open your save data screen. (When you go to load your save game.)
3. Hit Y or Triangle. (Gamepad) F key if you're on KB&M I believe and it will prompt you to delete your save data. Keep this window open.
4. Go to Cheat Engine (MAKE SURE ITS UP TO DATE!) and check off "Go To Character Edit Screen."
5. Go back to Monster Hunter World where you kept up the delete your save data menu and hit YES.

If you did this correctly, your screen will go black and the character edit menu will be open. If you did this incorrectly, your save data will be deleted. (No worries if you've backed up your save.)

Hope this helps.

Request: DLC Hair Unlocker/Emote Unlocks.

AiFonFabre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AiFonFabre »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:42 pm
For Character Editing

1. Backup your save. If you don't know where this is located. -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[YOUR STEAM ID HERE]\582010\remote -
2. Open your save data screen. (When you go to load your save game.)
3. Hit Y or Triangle. (Gamepad) F key if you're on KB&M I believe and it will prompt you to delete your save data. Keep this window open.
4. Go to Cheat Engine (MAKE SURE ITS UP TO DATE!) and check off "Go To Character Edit Screen."
5. Go back to Monster Hunter World where you kept up the delete your save data menu and hit YES.

If you did this correctly, your screen will go black and the character edit menu will be open. If you did this incorrectly, your save data will be deleted. (No worries if you've backed up your save.)

Hope this helps.

Request: DLC Hair Unlocker/Emote Unlocks.
Tried again exactly as you said, after the "Warning: You cannot recover deleted save data. Proceed anyway?" prompted it always deleted my save files afterwards, I'll try again in a couple hours. This is definitely on my end since everybody seems to get it to work. Also no worries, I backed my save all the time.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

You're not supposed to get that screen I don't think. The Warning. I never got it. I'll try again on my end.

Edit: Yeah. You're not supposed to get the warning. If you're getting the warning you're doing it wrong. If this happens, go back into Cheat Engine and click off the script, then run it again. Then go back to MH World. That should fix it. Since that's what I just did and it worked.

Also try doing this as well.

1. Open the load screen.
2. Open the deletion menu.
3. Close the deletion menu.
4. Open the deletion menu.
5. Keep the menu open.
6. Go to Cheat Engine
7. Enable the script.
8. Go back in game and hit Yes. It should work.

AiFonFabre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AiFonFabre »

Yeah still can't get it to work, I have two characters and had tried on both, it keeps prompting me with the warning message. I even went as far as redownloading the script just to be sure.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

AiFonFabre wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:08 pm
For some reason the character edit didn't work for me, I tried 6x with 3 of them having 1 edit ticket and 3 of them after I used them for testing (just to see if that has something to do with it).

P.S: I'm running the latest CE (6.8.1), also all other cheats that I regularly use work just fine, kudos to you and other scripters!
I use 6.8.1 as well.

You must be playing the latest version of the game on steam, I can only guess it didn't work because you're playing a outdated pirated version or failed to enable the table and the option.

Did you enable the table function for editing the character?

I loaded the game, logged into my char, saved, alt tabbed, made a aux backup of the save and moved the file, loaded ce and the table, enabled the table and the char edit script, alt tabbed back, returned to menu, attempted to delete character on the login menu and pressed yes to the delete save warning, the screen went black for a moment then I was taken to the edit screen.

One thing you can try is open the table and go to the give X scripts and enable them for all items incase it does give you edit vouchers and thats what you were missing or something. Might sound stupid but it might work.

One thing you can confirm for us is if you can use the table at all, by that i mean try every function out and see if all of the options work like inf health stam n items, weapon buffs, mantle duration and cd, monster insta kill, zenny and research point modification (addition), infinite lucky vouchers, give x items - since you made your account yesterday im interested to know if your issue is isolated to this one feature.
Chacha Puma wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:14 am
I already did it but it does not change from middle to high level. And I do not know how to use the cheat engine editor, if they do not have numeral value. I am sorry for my bad English
[Link]
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/444
Here's the weapon editor ^ (edit: this forum doesn't like links to the nexus for whatever reason, but the mod is called MHW Weapon Editor and it's on fearlessrevolution)
Sadly the author uploaded it in chinese so you can play the guessing game, or wait for a translated version.

Alternatively use the modded weapons mod made by Envy
It doubles the damage of all weapons so you won't care about having high elderseal.

AiFonFabre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AiFonFabre »

@Depleted Thanks for the feedback, will try again tomorrow. Also, as far as I know MHW hasn't been cracked yet, and yes I have used most of the features that the script have and can confirm that all of them are working properly as I said on my initial post. As for the account, I just made it yesterday due to this weird occurrence, I've been using this table since the release date and didn't encounter any major issue until now.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

anhkha76 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:16 pm
kulve tarroth coming soon, can i request script to get all weapon from that event, it a pain to collect all of that monster weapon
You clearly havent even bothered to read Squall8's post......You're requesting something that is already in the table. Srsly cmon brev...

anhkha76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anhkha76 »

Depleted wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:38 pm
anhkha76 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:16 pm
kulve tarroth coming soon, can i request script to get all weapon from that event, it a pain to collect all of that monster weapon
You clearly havent even bothered to read Squall8's post......You're requesting something that is already in the table. Srsly cmon brev...
sorry im using this table for first time so can u tell me how can i do it or link the post for me

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

Depleted wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:15 am
AiFonFabre wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:08 pm

I use 6.8.1 as well.

You must be playing the latest version of the game on steam, I can only guess it didn't work because you're playing a outdated pirated version or failed to enable the table and the option.

Did you enable the table function for editing the character?

I loaded the game, logged into my char, saved, alt tabbed, made a aux backup of the save and moved the file, loaded ce and the table, enabled the table and the char edit script, alt tabbed back, returned to menu, attempted to delete character on the login menu and pressed yes to the delete save warning, the screen went black for a moment then I was taken to the edit screen.

One thing you can try is open the table and go to the give X scripts and enable them for all items incase it does give you edit vouchers and thats what you were missing or something. Might sound stupid but it might work.

One thing you can confirm for us is if you can use the table at all, by that i mean try every function out and see if all of the options work like inf health stam n items, weapon buffs, mantle duration and cd, monster insta kill, zenny and research point modification (addition), infinite lucky vouchers, give x items - since you made your account yesterday im interested to know if your issue is isolated to this one feature.
Chacha Puma wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:14 am
[Link]
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/mons ... d/mods/444
Here's the weapon editor ^ (edit: this forum doesn't like links to the nexus for whatever reason, but the mod is called MHW Weapon Editor and it's on fearlessrevolution)
Sadly the author uploaded it in chinese so you can play the guessing game, or wait for a translated version.

Alternatively use the modded weapons mod made by Envy
It doubles the damage of all weapons so you won't care about having high elderseal.
Thanks, I'm going to try it.