Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by bloodaxis »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:05 pm
But I have the gender in there, you missed it. ;)
I knew I needed new glasses, this just confirms it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

deviane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deviane »

Hello, so i've been using the cheat for awhile (thank you so much for this!). A question also, will there be a arena quest edit? I want to reset my arena quest completion time if that's possible. thanks!

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

deviane wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:41 pm
Hello, so i've been using the cheat for awhile (thank you so much for this!). A question also, will there be a arena quest edit? I want to reset my arena quest completion time if that's possible. thanks!
please for the love of god read through the whole 95 pages before commenting and make sure what you are going to ask hasnt been asked and answered already. It literally isnt that hard to do.

To the devs of the tables . Thank You so much for all your hard work and effort. We really Appreciate it!!!!

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Phew. Okay, I'm going to chime in here on a few things and honestly quoting everybody seems like a moot point so I'm going to try to remember some names and go from there.

@KarretG or whatever your name was. Try activating the table BEFORE loading into the game. That's right, tick the box while still on the main menu. The one with Start Game, Options, etc.

@Gragka I think this was you, or whoever it was saying that bow charge doesn't effect Dragon Piercer damage. This is incorrect. You do indeed get a small bonus per charge rank and highest damage at maximum charge with Bow Charge + on. I also commented on the max bow charge code not working several pages ago. It was like my first post on this board. It seems like it works for normal shots, but not for power shots or anything else, those still have to be built up normally and you still have the charge animation while holding down your primary attack button during a charged shot.

@Eternallydissolved I'm not sure the maximum number of skills available, but I wanted to drop a reminder that either the Max Armor Skills or the All Set Bonuses code adds a null skill that has a blank description but appears to be on all pieces of gear to the skill list which might effect the total number of available skills to 32 before crash if it counts as a skill (it's in the skill list if you look with those codes active). So if you're sitting at max number and you turn that code on, you MIGHT cause an instant crash if it indeed effects the max. So I'd keep one less just to be safe unless someone's tested this out more.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

qiqichenx wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm

can modified armor be saved and loaded without CE?
I try that one and stat back to normal after restart the game, that's why I use max slot and 1 max jewel.
yes it can. all of my skills with the modded armor file start out maxed; armor skills, set bonus' and skills derived from gems. only the gem slots from the charms do not save into a loadout if you switch them using the load out manager when changing equip, just to load into the game, even those save.
Justy311 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Phew. Okay, I'm going to chime in here on a few things and honestly quoting everybody seems like a moot point so I'm going to try to remember some names and go from there.

@Eternallydissolved I'm not sure the maximum number of skills available, but I wanted to drop a reminder that either the Max Armor Skills or the All Set Bonuses code adds a null skill that has a blank description but appears to be on all pieces of gear to the skill list which might effect the total number of available skills to 32 before crash if it counts as a skill (it's in the skill list if you look with those codes active). So if you're sitting at max number and you turn that code on, you MIGHT cause an instant crash if it indeed effects the max. So I'd keep one less just to be safe unless someone's tested this out more.
This is why i use the armor mod file, as there is no null skill eating up one of my skill slots. i am currently running 5 set bonus' and 28 skills for a grand total of 33.

the mod files i am running (modded armor v2.1 and modded decorations v2) can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:38 pm
qiqichenx wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm

can modified armor be saved and loaded without CE?
I try that one and stat back to normal after restart the game, that's why I use max slot and 1 max jewel.
yes it can. all of my skills with the modded armor file start out maxed; armor skills, set bonus' and skills derived from gems. only the gem slots from the charms do not save into a loadout if you switch them using the load out manager when changing equip, just to load into the game, even those save.
Justy311 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:08 pm

This is why i use the armor mod file, as there is no null skill eating up one of my skill slots. i am currently running 5 set bonus' and 28 skills for a grand total of 33.
Sounds about right. I just counted my skills, well, actually I flooded my gear with skill gems saving after until I started to crash. I count 34 INCLUDING the null skill. The settup I was using had Legiana 2&4 piece bonuses, Rathalos 2&4, Nergagante, Vaal Hazak, and Guild Cross set bonuses for a total of 7 set bonuses + the null skill on the first page. I ended up at 2 skills on page 5, eating and adding a weapon augment didn't crash. So I wanna say it's safe up to that point. Maybe the null skill doesn't matter which means 33 is the safe number over all.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

It was my experience that the null skill did in fact get counted but i could be wrong on that, but i do know, no matter how i set it up, 33 skills is max and that will include the set bonus available on the lunastra weapons when the dlc comes out( lunastra weapons can be made in 3 flavors with either xeno jiiva, nergigante, or bazel armor set bonus applied completely active on the weapon). weapon augments however do not count as they do not appear in the armor skills list and if you change rarity of weapon to get more augments, then change it back, they do save! i have a purgations atrocity(nerg greatsword rarity 8) with +15% affinity (2 affinity augments) and health regen augment when i load in without loading cheat engine which should only be able to have 1 augment. also the other 2 augments are not visible to even me, so likely the only people who could see that if online would be capcom; not that i endorse that behavior. The extra augments become invisible but the effects remain as +15% affinity is from the 2 affinity augments.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Nice, this is good to know. I don't generally max things out, but I figured I'd test it since we were talking about it. That armor mod is awesome though! Just wish it worked for charms too.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Charms are not supposed to have deco slots in this game which is why they do not save. there was a tutorial posted in the armor mod thread on the last, or second to last page which should allow us to mod the weapon files ourselves. if so, it would be quite simple to mod your favorite weapons with 3 deco slots and then the slots on the charms wouldn't be necessary for many users depending on how they have their armor set up. I am using no slots on my weapons and have a free slot on my charm still, so i literally cannot use all of the slots at my disposal without crashing the game.

Starry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starry »

Gragka wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:35 am
Starry wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:45 am
There seems to be an issue with the "Max Bow Charge" option. If I were to use Dragon Piercer and dash ONCE with the option activated, it does the same damage as if I didn't activate it. Seems that the option doesn't charge either when I just hold the arrow instead of dashing. Mind taking a look at it?

PS: Thanks for your hard work, gives the game a new perspective. :)
I think you mean the regular shot (charge shot = LMB) instead of dragon piercer (RMB+R), because you can't dash with dragon piercer and the charge mechanic doesn't apply to that move. If you actually meant dragon piercer, then yes you will do the same damage because the charge mechanic doesn't affect it.

I just tested the max bow charge option and it works for me. You can visually see if you're firing a fully charged shot. Your character's arm that draws the arrow will swing all the way back after releasing the shot, instead of keeping the elbow towards you with the shots that are not fully charged.

There are 4 ways to get charges when you play without the cheat:
- HOLD LMB (visually indicated by your crosshair when you're loading up charges)
- CLICK LMB, you get a charges by simply shooting, your next shot will have +1 charge and this will stack up till you have shot your max charged shot. Max charges is 3 without might bow jewel: LMB (charge 1) -> LMB (charge 2) -> LMB (charged shot 3), 4 with mighty bow jewel.
- DASH (spacebar), you get +1 charge with dashes and you can of course combine these charge stacks with LMB shots
- RMB, powershot, you also get +1 charge and can also shoot (fully) charged powershots, can be combined with the other moves.
You can also fire a fully charged powershot after shooting your full charged LMB shot to maximize your dps rotation.

You can also check the stamina consumption of each shot, with fully charged shots it will drain more stamina than when it's not.
Try shooting with the max bow charge on and see how much more stamina it drains than when its off and shoot regular shots.
Actually, I think that the way I "sentenced" my words were confusing. I'm aware that normal shots and power shots were already charged; though my main issue is how the charge doesn't apply. I went to the training room, picked a spot where I couldn't move (so all damage is controlled), and shot Dragon Piercer with varying charges. Note that with Max Bow Charge, I just shot DP.

NO CHARGE - Dragon Piercer does the same damage in Vanilla(41dmg) compared to Max Bow Charge (41dmg).
Lv. 1 CHARGE - Dragon Piercer does more damage in Vanilla (44dmg) compared to Max Bow Charge (41dmg).
Lv. 2 CHARGE - Dragon Piercer does even more damage in Vanilla (50dmg) compared to Max Bow Charge (41dmg).
Lv. 3 CHARGE - Dragon Piercer does significant damage in Vanilla (52dmg) compared to Max Bow Charge (41 dmg).

What am I getting at here? Max Bow Charge does NOT affect the damage via charge when you use Dragon Piercer. Even with Max Bow Charge enabled, if I wanted to do more damage with Dragon Piercer, I'd still have to charge my bow up, whether it be via holding, dashing, etc.

PS: Yes, the charging mechanic DOES affect Dragon Piercer. I knew that since the console release.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

No, no. I meant for max skills. I have a charm that only gives 2/3 and with the mod it doesn't max it like the cheat table does. Weapon mods will be awesome too, I'm sure. So many fun things to look forward too. I might even hook some of my friends up with v 2.1 of the armor thing so they don't die all the time. lol

@Starry actually if you test it the max bow charge should see consistent damage with normal shot, but if you open with a power shot you'll do far less damage than if you charged first either via charge slide or charge shot, even with the max bow charge skill on. So it's power shot and dragon piercer that doesn't seem to work unless you work on the charge first.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 37 added.
Barcode49 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:59 am
Try redownloading the table. If that doesn't work, check your Anti-Virus settings. You may have to make an exception for cheat engine. If that still doesn't work, then just reinstall CE.
ChickenNoob wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:32 am
You have the Highlighted Item Pointer so you can swap any materials. There is ICR which excludes Zeni but there is a pointer for that as well. Lastly there is the Have All Materials script. They are all in the table.
demorest wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:28 am
I'm assuming this was meant for me since those are my scripts? Anyways, the glow for the hammer not appearing was pure circumstance. Each weapon works quite differently. So I probably wont make this since it sounds like they'll be used only for online situations.. As for the scoutfly level, I'm already using 3 different injection points.

1. Maxes scoutfly level so all monsters are shown on the map.
2. Same as the above except it modifies the actual level bar.
3. Maxes the level bar when you view their levels.

So technically, with only one of the current scripts, scoutfly levels are already "permanent". Unless I'm completely missing the point here.
Starry wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:45 am
Try it now!
PowerToTheVega wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:11 pm
KarretG wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:49 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:35 pm
Devilswarchild wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:28 pm
lol. Thank You!!
KarretG wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:07 am
Well, you're not giving me much to go off of. The script works just fine, so the problem may be on your end. Start with the steps I provided for @Barcode49 above.

Starry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starry »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:05 am
Update 37 added.
Thanks for the quick fix! The bow update made it so that the Dragon Piercer gets charged even without dashing or holding. Works like a charm.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Woo! Us bow users can rejoice! Thanks a million.

I did have a request though. Is it possible to get Agitator, Max Might, and maybe even Latent Power on the 'always active' lists like Heroics and Peek performance? Or is that harder to do since it's not a health trigger?

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

It is possible to edit the Idlehands88's Scripts:
Have All Items
Have All Ammo
Have All Materials
Have All Event Materials
Have All Decorations

I mean can you put all in it

Actually Items and Upcoming Items like Deviljho , Behemoth , Lunastra , Some Event Materials are not in the Script like Wiggleworm Ticket , Red Orb and much more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more cheat
i dont have get a answer for this question

it is possible to have the scoutfly permanently on Lvl 3 ?
For all ?
a value that cant drop ?