Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonplumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by jonplumb »

Another possible request: Cannons always have 5x cannonballs loaded

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonplumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonplumb »

And the dragon cannon always ready.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

DDDSSS wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:33 pm
Maybe someone asked this question, but 90 pages...
If i enable MAX Sharpness or Weapon Buff will it take effect on other players in the rally or team?
If i modify Weapon Attributes(like 100%Crit),can other players see it through 'View Equipment'?
And in addition to the 999hr, 00:00:01 challenge, is there any other way to know if someone else is cheating?
You are asking a lot of "online" questions. You do know CT files are made in favor and use for offline mode right? Online mode use is strictly the users own risk and fault if anything does occur. Having said that, weapon attribute modifications work only offline, when you go online your change will still be there "at least on paper". Say I modify a Insect glaive not to have Ice attribute but blast instead and 400 more base damage than original; Not only will it still proc ice effects and have its base damage (not counting any buffs you apply, so you may not notice it right away), but the change will be visible to people who view your equipment.

The chances of people viewing others equipment is pretty low. Regardless of 'if' or not, the only people who get reported and dealt with fall under the "griefer" category. If you are effecting another players gameplay or enjoyment that falls into jurisdictions that no one here (apart from regular thoughtless freebie players) is going to care or support you on. Don't mess with online players games period.

Weapon buffs from the CT drop down menu are not visible, however physical changes to stats, even max slots, are in fact visible. Be smart about it. If you raise an individual armor piece by 1 slot piece, and have maybe 1 or 2 armor/weapons that have no pieces at all, and have the 1 jewel-maxes-skill on, almost 100% of the time none will be the wiser. Since when ppl view your equipment, things will seem 'normal'. It would be weird to them that you have only 1 skill jewel in each slot, but unless they are in fact CT file users themselves, it would not be recognized.
jonplumb wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:21 pm
I can't help but feel that a lot of questions are popping up that have 0 thought put into them towards the games own game mechanical limitations. That would be server sided from my knowledge. But you can modify the amount of item counts your character "picks up" from cannon pick-up points. Tho locating that value is another question which would not be a priority for any1 understandably.
jonplumb wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:46 pm
And the dragon cannon always ready.
If you have a second idea or thought, and no one has commented after your post, go back, edit your last-most post, and add it in. Double+ postings are frowned upon in any forum setting.

DDDSSS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DDDSSS »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:52 pm
DDDSSS wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:33 pm
Maybe someone asked this question, but 90 pages...
If i enable MAX Sharpness or Weapon Buff will it take effect on other players in the rally or team?
If i modify Weapon Attributes(like 100%Crit),can other players see it through 'View Equipment'?
And in addition to the 999hr, 00:00:01 challenge, is there any other way to know if someone else is cheating?
You are asking a lot of "online" questions. You do know CT files are made in favor and use for offline mode right? Online mode use is strictly the users own risk and fault if anything does occur. Having said that, weapon attribute modifications work only offline, when you go online your change will still be there "at least on paper". Say I modify a Insect glaive not to have Ice attribute but blast instead and 400 more base damage than original; Not only will it still proc ice effects and have its base damage (not counting any buffs you apply, so you may not notice it right away), but the change will be visible to people who view your equipment.

The chances of people viewing others equipment is pretty low. Regardless of 'if' or not, the only people who get reported and dealt with fall under the "griefer" category. If you are effecting another players gameplay or enjoyment that falls into jurisdictions that no one here (apart from regular thoughtless freebie players) is going to care or support you on. Don't mess with online players games period.

Weapon buffs from the CT drop down menu are not visible, however physical changes to stats, even max slots, are in fact visible. Be smart about it. If you raise an individual armor piece by 1 slot piece, and have maybe 1 or 2 armor/weapons that have no pieces at all, and have the 1 jewel-maxes-skill on, almost 100% of the time none will be the wiser. Since when ppl view your equipment, things will seem 'normal'. It would be weird to them that you have only 1 skill jewel in each slot, but unless they are in fact CT file users themselves, it would not be recognized.
I know CE is act on local files and I won’t influence other people’s gaming experience.
I just noticed someone have never used whetstones and Switch Axe's Elemental Discharge can fast and continuous use and some video(team) have some unreasonable places,but im not have friend to test so want to know.
And i saw someone holding the Wyvern Ignition "impact" in the rescue signal,its means that the mhw for pc already has this weapon just not unlocked yet(if not its should cant use on online) or PS4 save can bring this weapon to the pc?
Thank you for your answer.
Last edited by DDDSSS on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:36 pm
It's working fine on my end. Sent you a PM.
Odd, I was hoping it was an obvious and easy fix, anyway I sent you a PM with "maybe" a little bit more helpful info.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:22 am
Update 35 added.
Ty,man)

oHansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oHansel »

Does unlimited stamina or health affect other ppl

jonplumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonplumb »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
jonplumb wrote:
I can't help but feel that a lot of questions are popping up that have 0 thought put into them towards the games own game mechanical limitations. That would be server sided from my knowledge. But you can modify the amount of item counts your character "picks up" from cannon pick-up points. Tho locating that value is another question which would not be a priority for any1 understandably.
Although I am not a game developer, I am a network programmer, and there's absolutely no way that the cannons being loaded (by NPCs) is server-side, especially when I play almost entirely in offline mode. Even in online mode, the host computer is still acting as the server, which is how Monster Hunters have always been done. My friends and I discovered this when we started hacking all the way back with the PSP Monster Hunter, and almost every Monster Hunter since. Regardless, the client/host (not Capcom's servers) is controlling the NPC AI and has them run back and forth, loading the cannons up. All we have to do as players is run down the line and fire them all, then go back and repeat because the first cannon usually has 4-5 loaded by the time I get back. My request is to simply bypass the subtraction of the cannonballs from the cannon when we fire it.

I only have a rudimentary knowledge of assembly or I'd do it myself. I went through the tutorials and messed around quite a bit with Final Fantasy XV and a few others, but my expertise in the matter is nowhere near sufficient to make these kinds of modifications on my own -- not to mention I want it done right, and I have a feeling I still have a lot to learn to prevent crashes and what-not.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

It seems infinite mantle duration and no mantle cool down has no impact on things like the health and affinity booster so i would like to request an infinite duration and no cool down for that other class of specialized tools if possible please.
thank you!

Ultenth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ultenth »

Again, anyone able to help me? All my NPC's disappeared in only Asteria and Research Base, tried the flags under zeni for disappearing NPC's, and nothing seems to help. Any guidance would be great.

whosursensei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whosursensei »

Anyone figure out how to make custom arenas yet? 🤔

zedazryu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zedazryu »

my bad, delete this post thx!
Last edited by zedazryu on Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

theblackwzrd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theblackwzrd »

I'm having a problem using idlehands88 all items script on save slot 2. I'm messing around with an alternate and cheat engine stops responding. I wait a bit and it comes back but the box is not X no matter how many times I click on it.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

jonplumb wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:04 pm
PowerToTheVega wrote:
jonplumb wrote:
Although I am not a game developer, I am a network programmer, and there's absolutely no way that the cannons being loaded (by NPCs) is server-side, especially when I play almost entirely in offline mode. Even in online mode, the host computer is still acting as the server, which is how Monster Hunters have always been done. My friends and I discovered this when we started hacking all the way back with the PSP Monster Hunter, and almost every Monster Hunter since. Regardless, the client/host (not Capcom's servers) is controlling the NPC AI and has them run back and forth, loading the cannons up. All we have to do as players is run down the line and fire them all, then go back and repeat because the first cannon usually has 4-5 loaded by the time I get back. My request is to simply bypass the subtraction of the cannonballs from the cannon when we fire it.

I only have a rudimentary knowledge of assembly or I'd do it myself. I went through the tutorials and messed around quite a bit with Final Fantasy XV and a few others, but my expertise in the matter is nowhere near sufficient to make these kinds of modifications on my own -- not to mention I want it done right, and I have a feeling I still have a lot to learn to prevent crashes and what-not.
You didn't say anything about NPCs... I'm sure you realize the only time you ever see NPC's loading cannons is in the story mode, which no one spends their time in the lower HR for life. Cannons are in every arena mode. If you do not say anything about NPC's in your original post I am going to assume you mean cannons IN GENERAL. While you are prone to responding in detail it would help if you began as such to begin with. Just saying if you want any developer or script'er to follow your train of thought, details would help. If you know value variables then you know no 1 unit has 1 single value attached to it, let alone how you want to change it and in what direction. Again, a general statement of my own.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Hmm. So, here's a request if you will. Other than the invisible mantle thing. I'd still like to see that, but this one is a little less weird/silly cosmetic.

Is there a way to make it where you can get instant investigations upon finding 1 track, etc for tempered elder dragons? I tried the monster research mult and it didn't seem to do anything for that other than increase my research which does have some effect on the amount it takes I believe. But still, I end up needing to do the same expedition over and over since ED tracks are pretty rare (I'm only finding one or two each expedition).