Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by PowerToTheVega »

I never said anything needs to be fixed. Not my words, meaning, or phrasing, or lack there of. If you gathered that based on me testing what someone else requested, my apologies for making you think my methods in script-use morals are the same as others.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

what is GC Weapon Usage (View GC) ?

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:11 pm
I never said anything needs to be fixed. Not my words, meaning, or phrasing, or lack there of. If you gathered that based on me testing what someone else requested, my apologies for making you think my methods in script-use morals are the same as others.
You don't need to get offended nor defensive, I was speaking generally, as to not have others thinking the Trainer needs to get fixed (for MP usage).
I'm sure we all agree to leave it as is (as long as it works in OFFLINE mode).
Since MP uses Steamworks P2P API, it syncs the data between the players, so issues like that are expected (the host never has full rights over the session on purpose to avoid cheating).
Some people still believe they have full rights over the session cause of P2P, they stuck in 1999.

Ghend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghend »

Has anyone had any luck making an Attack Multiplier? I searched back a few pages and didn't see it, nor was it in the OP table. I like making my own CTs so this isn't really a feature request, more that I'm stumped and relatively novice compared to some of y'all.

With Defense it was easy enough to find with Float and checking for increased values when equipping more armor. However with weapons/the Attack value I have had no luck with the same method. I know that this game has a funky "raw damage" for weapons which then gets multiplied by some separate factor (from bow being x1.2 all the way to hammer x5.2), but even when equipping progressively stronger weapons of the same type I couldn't get any useful value. Certainly nothing which was reflected the way the address for true Defense (i.e. not the display value) was when changed. I did a data dissection using the base address found from the armor address and couldn't find anything that looked like the attack value around it either (granted, it's harder when it's obfuscated like it is in this game).

I assume it's a float because that's how Defense was, and admittedly I haven't tried looking through 4 Byte values yet, but if anyone has any tips to get me started in the right direction I'd appreciate it! I was able to make a fairly basic Damage Modifier script using player health / enemy health / data dissection, but it's not perfect (e.g. monster part damage =/= monster health damage, so increasing damage makes it so you will have a hard time breaking anything) and I'd like to have something as reliable and visible as straight Attack changes.

e: Tried using a true raw calculator and still no dice. Also nothing with 4 byte searching.
Last edited by Ghend on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sinanju
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinanju »

Is there any way an NPC facial features copier could be implemented into the table? My character ended up looking pretty ugly so I just want something that can copy the facial features and apply it to my character.

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

Is it possible to get all pets :)?

Or maybe a toggle that you enable for each zone that captures all the current available pets including rare?

xenic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xenic »

I was wondering if any of these changes persist through reloads. Like save the game, close the trainer, then load the save and play online. I'd like to play around with it but not if it means screwing up my online sessions.

marxsoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marxsoul »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:06 pm
lolomaker wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:34 pm
Does anyone know how to get the health (number) of all the monsters on the map? :(
Yeah, you get the hp of one of the large monsters then you use "find out what accesses this address" on it and go through the instructions. Some of them are accessing the hp of all monsters. For my capture all script I specifically had to choose one that only accesses the large ones, to avoid all these investigations from smaller monsters when they die/get captured.
i made a script for this that tries and fails to show the top 3 highest health entities on the map (i couldnt find a way to distinguish between small and large monsters better). i only finished the CE tutorial two days ago, and this is reflected by the fact that it barely works. i'll post it here despite my embarrassment in the hopes that someone will benefit from it
Attachments
test for finding hp.CT
(415.2 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

please a way to spawn rare endemic life would be amazing

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

marxsoul wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:12 am
seikur0 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:06 pm
lolomaker wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:34 pm
Does anyone know how to get the health (number) of all the monsters on the map? :(
Yeah, you get the hp of one of the large monsters then you use "find out what accesses this address" on it and go through the instructions. Some of them are accessing the hp of all monsters. For my capture all script I specifically had to choose one that only accesses the large ones, to avoid all these investigations from smaller monsters when they die/get captured.
i made a script for this that tries and fails to show the top 3 highest health entities on the map (i couldnt find a way to distinguish between small and large monsters better). i only finished the CE tutorial two days ago, and this is reflected by the fact that it barely works. i'll post it here despite my embarrassment in the hopes that someone will benefit from it
You don't need to feel embarrassed whasoever, you done more than most.
Also CE Tutorial is just a starting point, you should turn your attention to ASSEMBLY.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

Deepthroat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:38 am
i agree that's the most progress on monster size that we've seen so far, not including any pokes into it that others have done.

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

can someone make a script for spawning and capturing rare endemic life

Aresius5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aresius5 »

Can a feature to edit Arena quest record be added? Thx in advance

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Arena record is server sided, so if you "accidentally" cheated it, you're fucked

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

anyone try the table with new update?
is it still working ?