Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by nos4r2 »

Thank for power charge hammer it really improve qol of my gameplay

But it possible to do the same for Charge Blade? I mean when you buff you shield/sword and it glowing but after you do element discharge it gone it would be great if it can be permanent

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

terry4756
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terry4756 »

Hi gays, thank for all for you to make a wonderful table. but it's there have a items that easy to get a Investigations for getting 1 or 2 track? I want to have more and more Investigations to challnge and have more decoration

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

a million thanks for your hardwork guys! anyways since theres inf gathering, is it possible to spawn rare endemic life? for e.g the great burst arowana which ive been searching for days travelling from map to map, pond to pond doing all sorts of method. damn rng. just wanna complete my animals collection

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

terry4756 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:03 pm
Hi gays, thank for all for you to make a wonderful table. but it's there have a items that easy to get a Investigations for getting 1 or 2 track? I want to have more and more Investigations to challnge and have more decoration
during one of your investigations just follow your target for awhile to collect its tracks to unlock more investigation before you engage and complete your investigations. i dont think theres any items that help boost investigation popup. the hunter helm is for special investigation if i remember correctly like the first pink rathian and first elder dragons quest.

danhibiki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danhibiki »

Guild card weapon use editing doesn't seem to work right, it's giving me all zeroes and changing any of them doesn't seem to do anything.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:38 am
Update 27 added.
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:35 am
seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:15 am
Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens all the time. Same thing happened with my MNS table. Mr. FuKRod decided to post it on the mod page, taking my name out of numerous script headers and tried passing it as his. I kept telling him to give myself and every other contributor due credit, in the end all he did was delete my comments. I didn't mind too much that is was posted on the 3dm site, but this 4x4 dude is pretty ridiculous. Let's see what happens next :lol:!

Just a bit of advise for all of you wanting an Arena Time Modifier. Sure you can edit your GC to make it look like you didn't cheat. However, you may not know that as soon as you finish an Arena Quest/Challenge, your time is submitted on a session leaderboard which is held server-sided. So I just don't really see the point.

I'll still look for the GC times, but a lot of these "unfuck my save" requests aren't high on my to-do list, since there is still a couple things I want to finish up.
I noticed that. I can send a google removal request so they don't get traffic from Google at least, have done this with some success in past for my own tables ([Link]).

Aztharos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aztharos »

Like he say, Arena record is server side.

When they come UP online, even if you modify your card alone it wouldn't work and everyone can know you Hack the game to get advantage.
The best you can do to be "legit" is to create a new save and start over.

And before you arguing try to do that as fast as you can before some patch come out and screw the tables or worse, get a softban if they put something like that in the futur.

PS : Thanks Seikur0, Squall, pox, idle, dec1337 and everyone else for the good work
You are a fuc**** good team.

TrK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrK »

Is there a list of ID for Jewels somewhere? Couldn't find it on this thread.

Aztharos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aztharos »

[Link]

Click somewhere, CTRL+F and type "Jewel"
122 result

TrK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrK »

Is it possible to Inject one Jewel x1 without deleting all the current Jewel ?

I would like the ID763 Jewel.

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

Aztharos wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:25 pm
Like he say, Arena record is server side.

When they come UP online, even if you modify your card alone it wouldn't work and everyone can know you Hack the game to get advantage.
The best you can do to be "legit" is to create a new save and start over.

And before you arguing try to do that as fast as you can before some patch come out and screw the tables or worse, get a softban if they put something like that in the futur.

PS : Thanks Seikur0, Squall, pox, idle, dec1337 and everyone else for the good work
You are a fuc**** good team.
someone mean it is possible to wipe / reset the arena time records or creating a cheat for this

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Just fyi, there's hardly any point to editing your Guild Card's weapon usage thingamabob. As far as I know, expeditions do not count towards the weapon usage as it's not a quest. Same with arena quests. The only time I could see any point in using it is when you do dumb stuff like set your HR really high which there's no need to.

Also, please stay away from the arena and challenges with the damn one-hit-kill script. As others have said the time's are recorded on Capcom's servers.

Oh yeah! There's a layered Butterfly set you can get that's not supposed to be out for us yet that's fully working. It can be gotten through a limited quest I believe. If we can find where they're stored we should be able to use a lot of them, like the Samurai one. Not sure if Capcom would be happy, but alas. :p

EDIT: Oh and hi! Long time no see. :)

DeliriousHD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeliriousHD »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:38 am
Update 27 added.
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:35 am
seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:15 am
Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens all the time. Same thing happened with my MNS table. Mr. FuKRod decided to post it on the mod page, taking my name out of numerous script headers and tried passing it as his. I kept telling him to give myself and every other contributor due credit, in the end all he did was delete my comments. I didn't mind too much that is was posted on the 3dm site, but this 4x4 dude is pretty ridiculous. Let's see what happens next :lol:!

Just a bit of advise for all of you wanting an Arena Time Modifier. Sure you can edit your GC to make it look like you didn't cheat. However, you may not know that as soon as you finish an Arena Quest/Challenge, your time is submitted on a session leaderboard which is held server-sided. So I just don't really see the point.

I'll still look for the GC times, but a lot of these "unfuck my save" requests aren't high on my to-do list, since there is still a couple things I want to finish up.
Im not entirely sure how he/she took credit for this, he/she did say in the first line that he/she compiled it from multiple sources and his/her own, plus he/she left actual credits on the post, change log and the general list.

Im assuming youre talking about the thread on UC. If not then I have no clue.
Last edited by DeliriousHD on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeliriousHD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeliriousHD »

Also, thanks for your guys' work on this game!

hngk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hngk »

Firstly, thanks to everyone who contributed to this table, it's awesome.

Is there any chance of making a "semi-god" feature, as in your character receives damage normally but never drops to 0?