Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
osnce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by osnce »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:35 am
Is there any way to add JUST the various weapon augment crystals? I'd like to be able to get one of each (I can cheat up specific values easily enough).
Warrior's: 022D sword, 022E blade, 022F hammer, 0230 lance, 0231 axe, 0232 shaft, 0233 ranged
Hero's: start from 0234 following the same pattern

You can inject them yourself into your materials box. Or I suppose you could use the highlighted item editor to edit something in your materials box for them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

osnce wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:17 am
Warrior's: 022D sword, 022E blade, 022F hammer, 0230 lance, 0231 axe, 0232 shaft, 0233 ranged
Hero's: start from 0234 following the same pattern

You can inject them yourself into your materials box. Or I suppose you could use the highlighted item editor to edit something in your materials box for them.
How do I inject them myself?

Demonspell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Demonspell »

My friend changed an item ID on the tab that it doesn't belong by accident and it became unable to sell, well, it can be sold but after selling the item would stay and not go away.

So what happened was that she changed a decoration into Mighty Bow jewel. But she had that Item ID box checked, so when she went over to ammo/coating box, one of the coating became Might Bow jewel and now she's unable to change it back into a coating nor can she sell it.

Anyway to fix it?

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

what's the point of changing item rarity?

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

Memiomy wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:03 am
I guess it would have to be weapon augmentation or armor augmentation since lower rarity armors can reach higher values once at (true) max level, but it's a real useless request tbh

exwhyzee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exwhyzee »

Ensioc wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:12 am
Memiomy wrote:
I guess it would have to be weapon augmentation or armor augmentation since lower rarity armors can reach higher values once at (true) max level, but it's a real useless request tbh
You have your higher rarity weapons which can only handle one augmentation. If you lower it's rarity, you can force it to have up to three.

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

exwhyzee wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:24 am
Ensioc wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:12 am
Memiomy wrote:
You have your higher rarity weapons which can only handle one augmentation. If you lower it's rarity, you can force it to have up to three.
But you can already edit armor and weapons...

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 26 added.

PalicoHunter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PalicoHunter »

Thanks for the table Squall8! Been using it to take me where I was on my PS4 save.

There was an issue with research points and not unlocking the "100,000 research points" medal on the guild card for some reason when I used the Zeni/Research points modifier. Even when I gained 100,000 reserach points naturally it didn't unlock. Is there a way to unlock it with the table?

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

Demonspell wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:33 am
My friend changed an item ID on the tab that it doesn't belong by accident and it became unable to sell, well, it can be sold but after selling the item would stay and not go away.

So what happened was that she changed a decoration into Mighty Bow jewel. But she had that Item ID box checked, so when she went over to ammo/coating box, one of the coating became Might Bow jewel and now she's unable to change it back into a coating nor can she sell it.

Anyway to fix it?
Maybe, just maybe, don't save? I messed up boxes fidling around with ID and tables but I sure as hell didn't save and waited until the table was fixed/ until I was 100% sure what I was doing was correct. Maybe change it's value to a blank so that it's deleted?

TooLatte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TooLatte »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:51 am
Update 26 added.
Hey Squall, thanks for the table everything seems to be working just fine!
Except the new IG Inf Stamina doesn't seem to be working, as I am still losing stamina (Unless its not what I'm thinking it is) I know I can just use the normal Inf Stamina cheat just thought i'd let you know, again thanks for the Table!.

Never mind, played 80 hours with insect glaive on xbox never realized it had a stamina bar under the extract stuff (mostly due to the low resoultion lol)
Last edited by TooLatte on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I'm not sure if I or anyone else requested this yet, I lost track, but any chance to edit Guild Card stats? Like times a weapon was used, amount of different quests completed, number of a certain monster killed? It would make it easier to keep your card legitimate, incase you decide to play online at a later time. The values are all 4 bit and searchable after a few scans.

pokitoki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pokitoki »

Is it possible to add an option for Power charge on hammer to be always active?
It's the powered up state that gets removed if you get knocked over. Would be greatly appreciated!

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

for some reason im not getting investigations anymore and ive been getting tracks from tempered elder dragons could i be bugged?

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

maybe a script can be made to give those investigations cause ive been doing this for pretty much hours now and not a single investigation