Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Add Area Quest Time Records Reset

Post by Depleted »

Deepthroat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:34 pm
beguiler wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 pm
Technically yes, but there is a fatal flaw in expedition mode, monsters you are fighting will disappear on you even if you are fighting it after a certain amount of time passes. It has happened to me many times, I am just looking around then I see one I want to take out, I fight it till it's almost dead then it leaves the area or something and I don't get anything for the time I spent fighting it.
Your save is corrupted or it's the table doing, that behaviour is not normal and never happened to me.
Monsters never leave the map, they do retreat to their nest when they're injured (to recover).
You're wrong fam, in expidition mode after a certain time on the map monsters will leave the map, they come back after a while but with reset parts/hp. It's a feature not a bug.

You could be unlucky and engage a diablos for 10 minutes and it will say "diablos will leave the location soon" then he runs away and vanishes off the map.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:05 pm
STN wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:20 pm
LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:01 pm
can you make the quest area records reset cheat in this table ? to reset the unlegit records
like this records
He probably can but dude, that big-ass quote. You know that wasn't necessary.
okay sry for this big quote
you think it is possible to make this cheat ? you can or who can make this cheat / trainer / table ....... ?
i hate this unlegit records but i dont want to make a new character lot of player have the same problem because the monster die instantly without hitting the monster / without join the area / without go to the monster it is a huge bugg
Why cheat and then complain about the results of your cheating? Don't use features which make you a godlike hunter if you're scared of someone inspecting your card and going "hmm this guys able to kill xeno in 3 mins flat!"
It's counterproductive and rather stupid imo.

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

Depleted wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 pm
LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:05 pm
STN wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:20 pm

He probably can but dude, that big-ass quote. You know that wasn't necessary.
okay sry for this big quote
you think it is possible to make this cheat ? you can or who can make this cheat / trainer / table ....... ?
i hate this unlegit records but i dont want to make a new character lot of player have the same problem because the monster die instantly without hitting the monster / without join the area / without go to the monster it is a huge bugg
Why cheat and then complain about the results of your cheating? Don't use features which make you a godlike hunter if you're scared of someone inspecting your card and going "hmm this guys able to kill xeno in 3 mins flat!"
It's counterproductive and rather stupid imo.
i dont use one hit cheat it is a bugg that kills the area monster instantly (in online) lot of players have this bugg (sometimes) but this bugg make your Guild Card very unlegit and i hate this

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

Depleted wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:12 pm
Deepthroat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:34 pm
beguiler wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 pm
Technically yes, but there is a fatal flaw in expedition mode, monsters you are fighting will disappear on you even if you are fighting it after a certain amount of time passes. It has happened to me many times, I am just looking around then I see one I want to take out, I fight it till it's almost dead then it leaves the area or something and I don't get anything for the time I spent fighting it.
Your save is corrupted or it's the table doing, that behaviour is not normal and never happened to me.
Monsters never leave the map, they do retreat to their nest when they're injured (to recover).
You're wrong fam, in expidition mode after a certain time on the map monsters will leave the map, they come back after a while but with reset parts/hp. It's a feature not a bug.

You could be unlucky and engage a diablos for 10 minutes and it will say "diablos will leave the location soon" then he runs away and vanishes off the map.
i mean this with area / special area i dont know the correct english word

Nymba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Nymba »

Can somebody help me, please?

I used to ignore crafting materials for first wyverian ritual to get some decorations.

Then, some decorations went to in material box, and it cannot be deleted. I tried to delete it, or to change amount, or to transform to another item by highlighted item pointer, but everything did not work.

I want to remove these decoration from the material box.
Sorry for my English, and I could not paste my image somehow, so I put url which can be directed to gyazo.com

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

dumb question on jewels why do alot have a ? in the icon? (never played before PC why i ask (as in are they acully in the game yet or just datamined for future content?

Jorix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jorix »

Been searching through this thread but I can only find one mention of this problem that I don't think anyone answered. For whatever reason as of a few days ago, using this table causes all the large monsters to be immortal. I can wail on em for half an hour using even their elemental weaknesses and all the buffs I can manage, and they just will not die. I remember cutting off one monster's tail, twice.

ywcsam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ywcsam »

Inf Gathering causes the game to crash, sometimes while gathering, other times before finishing the quest.
I think it will be nice if we can have a cheat on the research level. Maybe obtaining 1 footprint will max out the gauge, or making the footprint/trace to be gathered infinite amount of times...the ??? quests are pain in the butt XD

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Hey. Thanks for the table and the hard work, just wondering if we could get a 100% Status effect on hit. Would be sick being able to Sleep Monsters in one hit or...hehe, being able to blow monsters to pieces via Blast.

BOoOM!

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

Loving the ability to edit the elemental damage on a weapon. Now one weapon can do all!
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:37 pm
Hey. Thanks for the table and the hard work, just wondering if we could get a 100% Status effect on hit. Would be sick being able to Sleep Monsters in one hit or...hehe, being able to blow monsters to pieces via Blast.

BOoOM!
Lol. I second this idea.

exwhyzee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exwhyzee »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:37 pm

BOoOM!
I had this thought this morning but I'm at work and can't confirm right now, but in the weapon mod script, you might be able to set the elemental/status application amount to thousands and have constant procs, as the amount would constantly bust through the resistance the monster builds over time.

I'm not sure if monsters get immune over time though. Worth checking out.

Awesome691
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Awesome691 »

Nymba wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 pm
Can somebody help me, please?

I used to ignore crafting materials for first wyverian ritual to get some decorations.

Then, some decorations went to in material box, and it cannot be deleted. I tried to delete it, or to change amount, or to transform to another item by highlighted item pointer, but everything did not work.

I want to remove these decoration from the material box.
Sorry for my English, and I could not paste my image somehow, so I put url which can be directed to gyazo.com

[Link]
Yeah I'm having the same issue and can't remove them - I can't seem to figure out where to find and how to edit it in memory view either. Hopefully there's a solution to that.

icies
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by icies »

Thanks for hard big work and co-working with others expert <3

The latest table seem has some overlap address
When enabled "Inf Item Use/Slinger Ammo" and then I cant enable "Weapon Buff" > "Inf Reload Bowgun"

Big fans here !! waiting for your next release, Thanks in advanced.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Anyway to edit the damage of your weapons?

final_attack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by final_attack »

Thank you Squall8 and Idlehands88 for the updated table and have all decorations ^ヮ^