Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Deepthroat »

Sauce wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:13 am
Deepthroat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:08 am
I can tell you it's possible to unlock the DLCs through CE, it wouldn't be the first time either (as this has been done with other games).
I believe you that it is possible. I'm just saying they are doing more checks than most games do, and at more points.

That said, people should really stop messing with the games of others online. People are using scripts/trainers to instantly kill all the large monsters on the map as soon as they join someone else's game, and it is really pissing off the non-cheating crowd.
I can tell CAPCOM is using the Steamworks API to full extend, as you said it's even authenticating the SteamAPI (one of Steamworks feature as well).
Right now I only want CAPCOM to activate VAC as well, I don't mind nor care what people do in their games, but when it starts affecting players who are trying to play legit is not cool.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Deepthroat on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:40 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 am
I don't know if you got my message but I put everything under your section of the table and will push an update tonight! And thank you for your contributions!
No I didn't, my Inbox and Sent Messages are both empty :/

halo197pt
Cheater
Cheater

Post by halo197pt »

How does the slot editor work in selected weapon? What does it change? Gems level ?

SilverKaiser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SilverKaiser »

Image ah man i love life i dont even know how tbh

JonathanJoestar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JonathanJoestar »

Is there anyway to reduce the research points? or make it 0 instantly? TIA

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 21 added.

Edit - Update 21.5 adds a DDL to Element Type.

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 00039010 »

GL ammo buffs don't seem to function outside of the training room currently.
excellent work otherwise though.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Kurozaiden wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:51 pm
I've crafted the unreleased armor, and you can only use the legs, waist, and gloves. They make that part of your character invisible since the models aren't in game yet.

Crafting the helmet or chest crashes the game (for all unreleased armor).
Interesting, maybe that's because chests/helmets do have effects, that aren't in the game yet.

doctordong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doctordong »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:02 am
Update 21 added.

Edit - Update 21.5 adds a DDL to Element Type.
Thanks Squall! Much appreciated. One decoration I noticed that was missing was the Sharp (Protective Polish) Jewel. I'm PC only so I can't determine if it's just not in the game yet compared to console, or was simply left out. Maybe someone else can say?

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

is it just me or the lastest table is crashy?
"Inf Item Use/Slinger Ammo" changed from latest update. it modify all my ammo to "10" when fired that ammo so i have to restock it everytime i come back to town. and also activate this option make "Bowgun No Reload" unable to activate anymore. (the older,previous table is way better)

blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blarae »

Is it possible to make a script that changes the item you obtain when you gather?

Or even something that triggers the "item obtained" notification that pops up on the right of the screen when you gather something?

I'm having really bad luck with the rare food items.
Over 20k Research points jumping from gathering point, even using the inf gathering script to try and find a single Wildfruit...

santa69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by santa69 »

this was happend when i activate all decorations. help me.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

blarae wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:48 am
Is it possible to make a script that changes the item you obtain when you gather?

Or even something that triggers the "item obtained" notification that pops up on the right of the screen when you gather something?

I'm having really bad luck with the rare food items.
Over 20k Research points jumping from gathering point, even using the inf gathering script to try and find a single Wildfruit...
You probably shouldn't use the infinite gathering script, for a single gathering point it won't change your reward pool, you'll always get the same item(s)
And it might even do that in general, so you have the same reward pool of the same 3 items at all gathering points of that type, has someone tested that?

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Anybody, who saved semi-permanent armor setups. HELP,plz! Info with screens on page 44...
P.s. And what option in wep bff section is responsible for GS charge?!
Last edited by demorest on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

osnce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by osnce »

doctordong wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:49 am
One decoration I noticed that was missing was the Sharp (Protective Polish) Jewel.
Sharp Jewel Item ID is 036D, and also Elementless is 036E.

For people who would like to edit this into the memory themselves, here's the gist of it: (Sorry I had to put this here because I can't access the "conversation" someone sent me yesterday, after this forum transfer. And I seem to be too new to send a PM. So this also serves as a reply.)
Spoiler
First use the last of your materials to find the memory address by searching and selling off 1 and search again. Then browse memory (Ctrl+B):

Then page down (or scroll down) in the memory browser and go past all that string of 00 00 00 00 40 A1 C3 42 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 rows until you find a row that doesn't start with zero. Click on the number in the memory browser and look at the bottom of the memory browser to see its value in deimals to make sure that this row's number matches the quantity of your first decoration. In my example I make sure the "24 23 00 00" is 8996 equals to what I have in game:

Now look at the parts in the above image that's marked with the orange squares. The "D7 02 00 00" is the reverse order item code (so actual item code is 02D7) of the first decoration in my box, and the "24 23 00 00" is the quantity (also in reverse, so the actual quantity is 2324 in hex which equals 8996 in decimals). These parts are what you edit. For example, if I change "24 23" to "0A 00" then the quantity would become just 10.

To add NEW decorations instead of changing existing ones, just page down in the memory browser until you get to the 00 00 00 00 40 A1 C3 42 sections and start adding them in the same pattern. For example to add Sharp Jewels, use the item ID 036D which needs to be entered in reverse, so "6D 03" as the item ID, and give it a quantity on the next row.

By the way, this is also how you could remove things like mantles in the consumbales box and empty bottles in the ammo section. Just zero out the item ID as well as the quantity for it.

If, after editing and exiting your item box, you find that you can no longer open your item box using your controller, just use your mouse to click on the item box to open it, then exit again and you should have your controller functions back.
Last edited by osnce on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.