Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

[QUOTE="Zein, post: 55743, member: 20462"]If you unlock all for armor/weapons for your tier, and craft unreleased armor, what happens? i.e Lunastra armor?[/QUOTE]

I crafted gear for the palico and myself which didnt show a picture, you can use it but you don't see anything or the player/palico character model vanishes.

I deleted all the items that i could which didn't have the model displaying correctly, i'll get them later when i've ticked those flags.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nuji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nuji »

My iron ores are showing up in my item box for some reason...is there some way to fix this?[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8zNo5fh.png[/IMG]

SilverKaiser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SilverKaiser »

[QUOTE="nuji, post: 55765, member: 20647"]My iron ores are showing up in my item box for some reason...is there some way to fix this?[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8zNo5fh.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I have a similar issue however its my potions in my materials lol

nuji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nuji »

[QUOTE="SilverKaiser, post: 55766, member: 20744"]I have a similar issue however its my potions in my materials lol[/QUOTE]

yeah...I can't craft anything that needs iron now. I'm thinking its in the wrong address.

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER], Would it be possible to force more than 3 decorations per armor or weapon item and edit which decorations it has per slot via a dropdown in cheat engine? Or does the game only recognize 3 decorations max per item?

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

[QUOTE="nuji, post: 55765, member: 20647"]My iron ores are showing up in my item box for some reason...is there some way to fix this?[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8zNo5fh.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="SilverKaiser, post: 55766, member: 20744"]I have a similar issue however its my potions in my materials lol[/QUOTE]

What on earth did you boys do to fuck up like that lol since inf item uses/add all items doesn't do that. use highlight stack pointer and set the stack size to 0 or -1 and rearrange it in your box if it doesnt get auto deleted, hopefully that should remove the buggy item(s)

If that fails you read through the pages in this thread, someone had a similar issue with the mantles which are in the box but unusable (i have this bug too) and he found the way to remove them.
Last edited by Depleted on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by 4x4F »

Thanks for the help guys!
(Off topic) this new website layout looks weird -.- Quotes nor spoilers work properly. lol.
Last edited by 4x4F on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

SilverKaiser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SilverKaiser »

Basically that doesnt work since i cant highlight the potions in the materials section. when i try it shows me where they should be not where they are so im stumped on how to fix it.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

For some reason I can't send PMs anymore lol. So I'll post it here.

I updated the Give All Items scrips. Now has Save Slots 1, 2 and 3. Has a bunch of different amounts to choose from and includes All Decorations. The Give All Items script has also been fixed to remove the Mantles.

[Link]

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:38 am
I don't know if you got my message but I put everything under your section of the table and will push an update tonight! And thank you for your contributions!

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

QUOTING WORKS FOR ME AGAIN!!!

Shunk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shunk »

Thanks both idle and squall for the x50 scripts really appreciate it.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Shirokaido wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:51 pm
True. I guess it depends on what Capcom considers vital for syncing across players and how the scripts are built. From how things on 3DS worked, stuff that affected a single hunter didn't sync, and assuming they maintain the same design philosophy across games, it probably works the same way here.

That said, it's probably best to stay offline when using CE.
And as I was saying, it seems there's already users being affected by CE, [Link]

CAPCOM is using the Steamworks P2P API, so it's syncing between the users, and obviously causing problems. I wish CAPCOM would flip the switch on VAC (I'm sorry, but ruining others games/saves in Multi-Player is not cool).
Sauce wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:07 pm
The game actually does do some DLC validation, and it is somewhat annoying. It isn't server side like some FTP games do, but it is more than most games bother doing and they even go so far as to validate the SteamAPI dll file. There are ways around it, but I'd imagine that if people want to go that route, it would go beyond the point of this forum.
I can tell you it's possible to unlock the DLCs through CE, it wouldn't be the first time either (as this has been done with other games).
Last edited by Deepthroat on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Txkoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Txkoko »

Ummm this maybe random and sorry but im new to these forums but is the new layout the way its gonna be forever? i liked the dark mode better any way to change it back?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Deepthroat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:08 am
I can tell you it's possible to unlock the DLCs through CE, it wouldn't be the first time either (as this has been done with other games).
I believe you that it is possible. I'm just saying they are doing more checks than most games do, and at more points.

That said, people should really stop messing with the games of others online. People are using scripts/trainers to instantly kill all the large monsters on the map as soon as they join someone else's game, and it is really pissing off the non-cheating crowd.