Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:45 am

[QUOTE="noname0401, post: 55272, member: 20580"]Hey. I am about to use cheat engine to do what you told me to do, but I am not sure how to use this properly.

Lets say we try to change attack jewel to super crit jewel. How would I achieve that?

Or change a Rathalos scale to Nergigante scale. An example would be nice.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

1 go into your item box and hit sell items

2 activate highlighted item and hover over the item u want to change make sure it matches the type ie material changes must be another material not a potion or deco. So for this youd go over to deco tab in items box and highlight the deco u wanna change

3 the highlight item script should update and tell you what is highlighted. Change it to critical Jewel and change the quantity if you want

4 turn off highlighted item script and sort your box items and it should change to a critical Jewel

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:52 am

[USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER]

Your fucking attitude pisses me off.

You've had numerous people trying to help you get NPCs back, and if you didn't know, they ALL gave you good info. Your general sense to follow directions is what's not allowing you to get the NPCs back. With my previous script, I gave everyone 3 different warnings to read my directions and back up their save! So I don't feel bad for you one fucking bit. Yet here I am still trying to help you!

You obviously don't know the difference between a Script and a Pointer. Don't change the structure of the binary, change the damn value itself! I've mentioned what to change and which ones caused NPCs to disappear. I've tested it and got my NPCs back, so you will be able too.

I was still going to try and help you out, but after you fucking said you wanted everyone's help but mine, I decided you can go fuck yourself. Since the start of this thread, I've have seen you disrespect a lot of people who slightly disagreed with you. That's just not cool at all. You were even disrespectful towards STN after he gave you a warning!

Have a great day and get the fuck off my thread.

lokogamer94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lokogamer94 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:10 am

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER]

Hello,

This may be a newbie question, which I may be doing something wrong.... but when I do the "show armor" it works don't get me wrong. But at times I get a black screen (made me reset MHW) or when I do craft the weapon it's invisible. Once again I may be doing something wrong. I as well only activate it like you suggested, when talking to the smithy,

IFireflyl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IFireflyl » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:14 am

[QUOTE="lokogamer94, post: 55277, member: 20629"][USER=240]@Squall8[/USER]

Hello,

This may be a newbie question, which I may be doing something wrong.... but when I do the "show armor" it works don't get me wrong. But at times I get a black screen (made me reset MHW) or when I do craft the weapon it's invisible. Once again I may be doing something wrong. I as well only activate it like you suggested, when talking to the smithy,[/QUOTE]

I believe this may be the same thing [USER=20617]@DepthsOfArcadia[/USER] was referring to a few pages back:

[QUOTE="DepthsOfArcadia, post: 55209, member: 20617"]I dont know if this has been mentioned, the armor that is currently locked behind an event (Deviljho, lunastra, dante, blossom, kulve tarroth, Kirin and Vaal Gamma (y symbol) ) currently cause a crash as they have not been implemented yet[/QUOTE]
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:19 am

TeaNymph has been banned. I haven't seen someone so rude to members here and try to hijack a thread several times.

Also please understand that we're reversing the game and don't have the source code of game so bugs can happen and it sucks if your save is corrupted but that doesn't give you the right to be a dick to table makers when they're trying to help you and belittle their work.

God knows i have messed up a lot of people saves lol, it happens. You should backup your saves anyway whenever you cheat if you care about your saves.

endersblade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by endersblade » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:53 am

I just tested it extensively. Infinite Gathering just repeats whatever you carve. I killed a Pink Rathian, carved scale, carapace, wingtalon, over and over again in the exact same order. Killed a Rathalos, got a carapace, wing, and wing over and over again in the exact same order. So yes, while it allows you to carve infinite times, it just gives you the same loot over and over. Not very useful.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:04 am

Update 14 added with major thanks to [USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER]! Interesting take on that btw. Must have taken you a while!

[USER=20629]@lokogamer94[/USER]

Just like [USER=10878]@IFireflyl[/USER] said, its most likely due to having equipped armor that doesn't have any models in-game. The weapons will work fine, you just cant see them.

[USER=20620]@Agenda2[/USER]

Thanks. I'll take note of it.

I'm tired guys. And TeaNymph pissed me off.. I'll be working on more stuff tomorrow.
Last edited by Squall8 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:13 am

Any chance of adding x10 to investigation rewards rewards?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:25 am

[QUOTE="p00ned6960, post: 55287, member: 16703"]Any chance of adding x10 to investigation rewards rewards?[/QUOTE]

Can you not simply change the amount yourself to whatever you need? or just use the "ignore requirements" script? Or is it that you simply want an arbitrary "booster"? I'm genuinely curious.

And thanks again [USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] for your hard work, have a good rest.

I still don't understand how people can just think they'll be perfectly fine doing whatever they damn well please with software that directly changes a game's memory... I back up my saves for every game regardless of cheating/modding/etc; a simple batch file/AHK script and it's done (with timestamps too!). It's just generally good practice, same as saving your worksheet every few minutes so you don't lose progress for no reason...
Last edited by LCHLH on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 am

Wondering if "force great size fish"/ "force spawn rare endemic life" options would be possible somewhere down the line.

That or edit number of uses left/ rewards box & grade for investigations.

Otherwise, cheerio for the tables y'all. Great work.
Last edited by chroma12349 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noname0401 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:53 am

[QUOTE="Lukacross, post: 55274, member: 1434"]1 go into your item box and hit sell items

2 activate highlighted item and hover over the item u want to change make sure it matches the type ie material changes must be another material not a potion or deco. So for this youd go over to deco tab in items box and highlight the deco u wanna change

3 the highlight item script should update and tell you what is highlighted. Change it to critical Jewel and change the quantity if you want

4 turn off highlighted item script and sort your box items and it should change to a critical Jewel[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much. Took me awhile to find highlight item, because I was scared how it would break game, but I don't have to farm for decorations now! Which was the only reason I stopped playing this game on PS4 after 1200 tables..

Thanks again!

Idlehands88
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Idlehands88 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:00 am

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 55285, member: 240"]Update 14 added with major thanks to [USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER]! Interesting take on that btw. Must have taken you a while![/QUOTE]

Just found out that those Scripts only work for the Save in slot 1. I'll have to update it for the other save slots.

noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noname0401 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:09 am

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 55285, member: 240"]Update 14 added with major thanks to [USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER]! Interesting take on that btw. Must have taken you a while!

[USER=20629]@lokogamer94[/USER]

Just like [USER=10878]@IFireflyl[/USER] said, its most likely due to having equipped armor that doesn't have any models in-game. The weapons will work fine, you just cant see them.

[USER=20620]@Agenda2[/USER]

Thanks. I'll take note of it.

I'm tired guys. And TeaNymph pissed me off.. I'll be working on more stuff tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I sincerely appreciate your work. You helped me to not invest at least another 100 hours of Maka table bullshit that Capcom had to shove in, resulting me to do 1200 tables to get everything... but challenger jewel.

Btw, wouldn't event items might break the game again? Anything that is not yet released might mess up with the game I think.

But regardless, keep up the great work!

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:28 am

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 55275, member: 240"]...Have a great day and get the fuck off my thread.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://media1.tenor.com/images/fec3d055abc34f6d1a2fe21d880d591e/tenor.gif?itemid=4889073[/IMG]

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER]

You're my hero.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 am

I lied, I stayed up and worked a bit. I bring you [B]Highlighted Armor Editor[/B]!!! I'll work on weapons tomorrow!

NOW I'm going to bed lol