Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IFireflyl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IFireflyl » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:54 pm

[QUOTE="lordlucifer, post: 55249, member: 12914"]Thx dude

Can you give me edit status? I want to edit my weapon damage to 9999 or my attack to 99999[/QUOTE]

I reached out to [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER] as I saw he had accomplished this around page 3 or so of this thread (although he didn't have pointers). If he reaches out to me on how he did it I'll post it in here (giving full credit of course) so that it might help others.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 pm

[QUOTE="IFireflyl, post: 55248, member: 10878"]1. I don't care why you're endorsing the trainer.

2. I didn't ask the question; someone else asked it. Also, it was a simple question that had a clear answer. You provided an incorrect answer.

3. You've been pushing the trainer for multiple pages of this thread. You already have a thread for the trainer in the trainer section. You don't need to keep posting about the trainer in this thread.

Please and thank you.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been pushing the NEW trainer I posted. You're thinking of the other one that got posted. The one I posted was recently new I posted that today. So please fact check before hand next time.
Last edited by TeaNymph on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DudeOfDestiny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DudeOfDestiny » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Still waiting on Palico lvl/gadget prof. lvl so I can have the best cat~

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:59 pm

So I tried matching the pointers given to me previously. I set everything to 0. I'm not sure what else to do. I've zoned into my room and then back out. No NPC's pop in. I finished a quest and came back. No NPC's still. Has anyone confirmed that this works or is this still in it's testing phases? I'm gonna keep trying to see what I get.
Last edited by TeaNymph on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

IFireflyl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IFireflyl » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:03 am

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 55251, member: 19357"]I haven't been pushing the NEW trainer I posted. You're thinking of the other one that got posted. The one I posted was recently new I posted that today. So please fact check before hand next time.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter. You shouldn't be pushing any trainer in this thread. That's not what this thread is for. You've been doing it for the last couple of days. If people want a trainer instead of a table they will go to the trainer section. So for the last time, please stop telling people to go use the trainer just because you like the trainer better.

[QUOTE="DudeOfDestiny, post: 55253, member: 20481"]Still waiting on Palico lvl/gadget prof. lvl so I can have the best cat~[/QUOTE]

Something I found is that starting an investigation to Hunt *BIG MONSTER* (e.g. Great Jagras) and then using the Kill All Large Monsters script to instantly complete the investigation will give your Palico a decent amount of EXP. I believe that Kill All Large Monsters script is in SeiKur0's table, here: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/monster-hunter-world-seikur0.7642/[/URL]

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:08 am

[QUOTE="IFireflyl, post: 55256, member: 10878"]It doesn't matter. You shouldn't be pushing any trainer in this thread. That's not what this thread is for. You've been doing it for the last couple of days. If people want a trainer instead of a table they will go to the trainer section. So for the last time, please stop telling people to go use the trainer just because you like the trainer better.[/QUOTE]

At the end of the day man, we're all cheating. It shouldn't matter how it happens. If you want to be so uptight about having alternative options to doing different things, then be my guest. I don't care. I have my own issues to deal with right now, as in trying to restore my NPC's, so forgive me if I am a little jaded, as it was this exact table that caused the issue.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:11 am

Link is currently not working.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 am

For the table?

endersblade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by endersblade » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 am

Is there something...odd about the Infinite Gathering code? I seem to only get 1-2 different items ad nauseum. Hide, Scale, Hide, Scale, etc etc until either the quest ends or the body goes away. The two items it picks are different each time, so it might be hide, horn, hide horn or scale, tail, scale, tail, but I never seem to any other items.

damgyeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by damgyeah » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:36 am

What exactly are these two?

[B]Inf Gathering

Highlighted Item Pointer[/B]

DepthsOfArcadia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DepthsOfArcadia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:01 am

[QUOTE="damgyeah, post: 55265, member: 12384"]What exactly are these two?

[B]Inf Gathering

Highlighted Item Pointer[/B][/QUOTE]

Inf gathering is when you carve from a small or large monster, hold the button keep carving where as normally you would get a single or up to 4 carves depending on the monster

Highlighted item pointer is for the box/pouch and it denotes what the item you are currently highlighting is such as a material or item
Last edited by DepthsOfArcadia on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noname0401 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:19 am

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 55239, member: 19357"]No. But if you check on Page 13 I put in a trainer there. I'm gonna re-post the trainer as a standalone thread for people who want to do stuff like this.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your AX trainer. I tried using it last night, but seems like I only can modify the number of the item which I have. If there is a way, do you think you can explain how to add new decoration?

rayzone12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayzone12 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:19 am

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 54338, member: 240"]I know this thread will no longer exist when the conversion goes through, but I made a copy of this post so I won't have to redo it. Anyways..

First off, I want to give my most gracious thanks to [USER=1434]@Lukacross[/USER] for gifting me this game and making my work possible! I've been dying to make a table for this game since it's release!

Features

[B]Inf Heath

Inf Stamina

Inf Item Use

Max Sharpness

Inf Mantle Duration

No Mantle CD

Inf Gathering

All Monsters Shown On Map

Unlock Charms

Unlock Decorations

Unlock Augments

Zeni/Research Pointers/Flags

Weapon Buffs

Buffs/Defense/Resistance [/B](WIP)

[B]Ignore Crafting Requirements

Highlighted Item Pointer

Kill/Wound All Large Monsters[/B]

Credits:

[B]pox911 [/B]- For finding all Item IDs.

[B]seikur0 [/B]- For Bypassing the anti-cheat!!

[B]pox911[/B] - For pointing me in the right direction for unlocking stuff!

[B]pox911[/B] - For the Inf Gathering script!

Here is everything I have planned to include in my table:

[SPOILER="Intended Features"]

[B]Inf Health

Invulnerability

Inf Stamina

Buff Duration[/B] (All Buffs)

[B]Inf/Max Sharpness

Inf Item Use

Inf Mantle Use/Cooldown

Palico Gadget CD

Max Status Build-Up

Ignore Crafting Requirements

Have All/Highlighted Items [/B](Highlighted Will Probably Come Before Have All)

[B]Weapon/Equipment Data [/B](Slots, Skills, Attack, Affinity, ect)

[B]Money/Research Points

Scoutfly Level

Various Weapon Buffs [/B](YES.. ALL WEAPONS!)

[B]Skill Editor [/B](Further Digging Required)

[B]Quest Time/Auto Complete [/B](If Possible)

[/SPOILER]

I'm pretty sure there are a couple features I forgot to mention, but believe me, I have thought of it all!

There are a few cheats I [B]MIGHT [/B]not cover, due to their nature and how they can be used in online play (if cheats even work online). These are basically anything that can easily set off red flags, such as One Hit Kills, Modified HR Rank, Run Speed, etc. Granted most of the above is already game breaking, I [B]MAY [/B]dumb this table down a bit more.

For anyone that doesn't know, I do NOT support online cheating at all. It's wrong and it just makes you look like an asshole. If anyone decides to post scripts of things I [B]MAY [/B]exclude, I'll urge [USER=1]@STN[/USER] to remove them, if he chooses to do so. That decision is his.

Also, if by chance I happen run into someone cheating online, I'll personally report you to CAPCOM. If the setup is similar to the PS4 version, your steam username will be easily accessible and that will be more than enough to have you banned.

Again, this is only if these cheats work online. You would think CAPCOM would implement some form of anti-tamper when it comes to online play, but they haven't in the past and that's what scares me..

With that being said, I hope you all enjoy my table when the game is released. Feel free to talk about the game or whatever here! I'll update you with my progress as soon as the game lands!

[B]Update 1 [/B]- Sorry for a slow update.. Added basic cheats for now. A dropdown list is included in [B]Highlighted Item Pointer [/B]with major thanks to [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER]! Inf Health looks a bit funky, but it works as intended. I'll work something better in later. I think Inf Item Use causes a crash when returning to base (basically right when the 60 second timer runs out), although I still need look into that one.

[B]Update 2 [/B]- This game can be a dick!!! But I'm starting to get how it works. Updated [B]Inf Health [/B]and [B]Inf Item Use[/B]. Added many [B]Various Weapon Buffs[/B]! [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements [/B]is almost complete, its just not picking up on undiscovered materials.. Added pointers for Zeni/Research Points.

I may look at downgrading to the Unsigned version of CE since this Ordinal shit is getting in the way of making a lot of features.

[B]Update 3 [/B]- One last update for the night.. [B]Inf HP [/B]should keep you alive now! Added [B]Inf Extract Duration[/B]. Found a better injection point for [B]Max Sharpness[/B]. Tomorrow I'll try using the unsigned version of CE to see if that helps.

[B]Update 4 [/B]- Added [B]Inf Mantle Use [/B]/[B] Cooldown[/B]. Added some pointers for defense/resistances/basic buffs, still digging though this. Added [B]Kill All Large Monsters[/B].

[B]Update 5 [/B]- Added [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER] [B]AntiCrash [/B]script to the table. Working great so far!

[B]Update 6 [/B]- Quick update for the [B]Inf Health [/B]script.

[B]Update 7 [/B]- Updated table with [USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] bypass script!! Should have fixed [B]Inf HP[/B], I used every fucking comparison that held true. Couldn't find a good one..

[B]Update 8 [/B]- Added [B]Inf Hunting Horn Buff Duration[/B]. Fixed a disable issue with [B]Instant Hammer Charge[/B]. [B]Highlighted Item Pointers [/B]now pick up on items in your Item Pouch.

[B]Update 9 [/B]- With the help of [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER], who pointed me towards the right area, we bring to you: [B]Unlock Armor/Weapons[/B], [B]Unlock Augments[/B], [B]Unlock Decorations[/B], and [B]Unlock Charms[/B]! Please read the Table Extras before you go and fuck something up. [B]Unlock Armor/Weapons [/B]is widely untested and may halt quest progression. I even screwed up my save last night, but that was from testing MANY different values. Had to start over. Report anything abnormal.

The [B]Unlock Chrams, Decos [/B]and [B]Augments [/B]just unlock the menu item so you have access to it (if you don't already).

[B]Update 10 [/B]- Removed [B]Unlock Armor/Weapons[/B].

[B]Update 11 [/B]- Added [B]All Monsters Shown On Map[/B].

[B]Update 12 [/B]- Added [B]Inf Gathering[/B], made by [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER].

[B]Update 13 [/B]- Added back [B]Unlock Weapons/Armor For Current Tier Level[/B]. Info is in Table extras. I also added a [B][Flags] [/B]section under [B]Zeni/Research Pointers [/B]to possibly help those who have missing NPC's get them back. There is a lot of data I still need to go through, but this should be the root area. Instructions are a little vague so ask me if you have any questions.[/QUOTE]

Wow just Wow and thank you so much .... Damn i play the ps4 version too and i use save wizard .... because of the grind this game has i just cant do that ... but damn bro this SH#$#$T ROCKS

noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noname0401 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:21 am

[QUOTE="Lukacross, post: 55243, member: 1434"]It can. I don't know why nymph said no lol[/QUOTE]

Hey. I am about to use cheat engine to do what you told me to do, but I am not sure how to use this properly.

Lets say we try to change attack jewel to super crit jewel. How would I achieve that?

Or change a Rathalos scale to Nergigante scale. An example would be nice.

Thanks in advance

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:34 am

[QUOTE="noname0401, post: 55270, member: 20580"]I appreciate your AX trainer. I tried using it last night, but seems like I only can modify the number of the item which I have. If there is a way, do you think you can explain how to add new decoration?[/QUOTE]

Head on over to the thread, don't wanna derail the current thread here. I'll answer it there.