Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

[QUOTE="Uwish, post: 55093, member: 20493"]Is there a cheat for Upgrade Spheres?[/QUOTE]

Go to item box, then go to the Sell option, Then go to the materials tab, armor spheres will be in there and the highlighted item pointer will work there.

Just change its quantity to whatever you want.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Genesis on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Loyal_Mov_EAX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loyal_Mov_EAX »

As for the current problem with the [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Ignore Crafting Req.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] script.. the idea behind it was wrong, the real thing is the tab of needed items.. setting them to 0 will work more likely. I'll put something together if nobody's faster.

And the posts about this TABLE is corrupting your saves.. NO, it's not. It was an experimental "Unlock", you should play the story without the table or just quit MH. The story isnt the real thing, it will guide you to the real thing. (Which f** up your saves because you dont have patience)

For those who are inpatient, here's a savefile which "almost" went through the story.

Download:

[URL]https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/r9roOuwb/file.html[/URL]

Put in -> C:Program Files (x86)Steamuserdata84655210582010 emote

PS: Change the name of the character. (Search for strings and replace all with your desired name, can cause game crash if you have an older pc but this thing runs denuvo.. should be stable)
Last edited by Loyal_Mov_EAX on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Loyal_Mov_EAX, post: 55103, member: 20573"]As for the current problem with the [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Ignore Crafting Req.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] script.. the idea behind it was wrong, the real thing is the tab of needed items.. setting them to 0 will work more likely. I'll put something together if nobody's faster.[/QUOTE]

My table can do that already ;)

Also the good news is that the missing npc's should be fixable, I can take a look at it later (after work).
Last edited by seikur0 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

JasonDL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JasonDL »

Are there any script for Lucky Vouchers(L.V.)? I was able to do it earlier, but I didn't realized earlier that the game only allowed 5 L.V. maximum, and so I went overboard with the numbering, now the game crashes whenever I try to accept quests from the quest board.

Ramsey27
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ramsey27 »

Hello everyone. have a nice day. [USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] you're the best sir. Had your tables from other games like Shadow of war. Thanks good sir.
Last edited by Ramsey27 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noname0401 »

I really appreciate what you guys are doing here. But I was wondering if generating decoration that you do not have will be possible soon.

No way I am going to repeat 1200 tables again like back in PS4..

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

[QUOTE="noname0401, post: 55116, member: 20580"]I really appreciate what you guys are doing here. But I was wondering if generating decoration that you do not have will be possible soon.

No way I am going to repeat 1200 tables again like back in PS4..[/QUOTE]

you can use his highlighted item to change any deco you have into anything you want it to and change the quantity.

inkwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inkwolf »

[QUOTE="Loyal_Mov_EAX, post: 55103, member: 20573"]As for the current problem with the [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Ignore Crafting Req.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] script.. the idea behind it was wrong, the real thing is the tab of needed items.. setting them to 0 will work more likely. I'll put something together if nobody's faster.

And the posts about this TABLE is corrupting your saves.. NO, it's not. It was an experimental "Unlock", you should play the story without the table or just quit MH. The story isnt the real thing, it will guide you to the real thing. (Which f** up your saves because you dont have patience)

For those who are inpatient, here's a savefile which "almost" went through the story.

Download:

[URL]https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/r9roOuwb/file.html[/URL]

Put in -> C:Program Files (x86)Steamuserdata84655210582010 emote

PS: Change the name of the character. (Search for strings and replace all with your desired name, can cause game crash if you have an older pc but this thing runs denuvo.. should be stable)[/QUOTE]

I exchanged your save file but it didnt work. Anyone got a different save file I can use?

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55104, member: 8101"]My table can do that already ;)

Also the good news is that the missing npc's should be fixable, I can take a look at it later (after work).[/QUOTE]

Wanna share that version of ICR?

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

Literally just download the fearlessrevolution Trainer and rush through the game? I did that with the Speedhack and One hit Kill.

You're on XenoJiiva in 2 - 3 Hours. I now have all the quests done, and all Monsters Max Research. Its literally one evening. lmao.

durham83
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by durham83 »

Have run into a problem with editing the hr rank. i now can no longer level legit, the hr bar wont move, any fixes atm ?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Zein, post: 55128, member: 20462"]Wanna share that version of ICR?[/QUOTE]

It's right here: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/monster-hunter-world-seikur0.7642/[/URL]

[USER=11108]@Krustenkaese[/USER] gg, 10/10 would pay 60€ again

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55132, member: 8101"]It's right here: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/monster-hunter-world-seikur0.7642/[/URL]

[USER=11108]@Krustenkaese[/USER] gg, 10/10 would pay 60€ again[/QUOTE]

Mega thanks.

Also if he played the game on console before skipping the story is justifiable imo.

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neal »

I've noticed that at the end of hunts if you get decorations, some of them have a little number on them, some don't. If they don't have the little number you don't get them. Think it's related to the Inf Item Use. Had it with some items in my pouch as well where there was no number on them so you basically have 0 of the item but it still appears in your inventory. Still need to check if turning it off at the end of a hunt prevents you from losing the decorations.

inkwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inkwolf »

[QUOTE="Krustenkaese, post: 55130, member: 11108"]Literally just download the fearlessrevolution Trainer and rush through the game? I did that with the Speedhack and One hit Kill.

You're on XenoJiiva in 2 - 3 Hours. I now have all the quests done, and all Monsters Max Research. Its literally one evening. lmao.[/QUOTE]

My game crash with the fearlessrevolution trainer