Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Just a heads up, I've updated my profile with the link to the MH World Trainer. Should keep you guys satisfied for awhile while these guys work the bugs out in the table and such. Go ahead and click my profile. Link should be there. If the trainer updates, I'll update the link as well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] just a heads up, your hammer weapon instant charge cannot be turned off after enabling.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

I find that to actually be hilarious. Imagine charging up to spin and you just keep spinning. Lmao. HAMMER TOP!

Zectia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zectia »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] fearlessrevolution made a player editor and looking at it is making me drool.....will we ever get that?

alucard_lv0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard_lv0 »

Hey guys I tried to change a nulberry into an odogaron scale and it worked but when I go to the smith the odogaron armor (low rank) does not show up. I am not at that part of the game yet but shouldn't armors unlock based on the monster parts you have?

DudeOfDestiny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DudeOfDestiny »

I wonder if we could get some cheats in for Palico Upgrades (per Gadget) and XP level for them? Possibility?
Last edited by DudeOfDestiny on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

[QUOTE="alucard_lv0, post: 54842, member: 7776"]Hey guys I tried to change a nulberry into an odogaron scale and it worked but when I go to the smith the odogaron armor (low rank) does not show up. I am not at that part of the game yet but shouldn't armors unlock based on the monster parts you have?[/QUOTE]

yo successfully got the scale into the material section via how i said? have you progressed to the ogogaron yet? if you got it into the material section but haven't gotten to the monster then it's a progression issue, the smithy unlocks certain armors behind a progression wall, stuff like the rathlos armor immediately unlocks at game start if you have material but other stuff you have to wait.

notice how on some quests it will say "smithy can now forge new armor" that is a true/false flag on quest completion, you'll have to get someone here to find that marker if you want to access the armor before you actually get to that quest. same goes for further tiers of weapon upgrades.

i do believe someone is working on it though.
Last edited by ktwulph on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

I think I just found an armor editor from my source. I'm gonna see what I can turn up. If it's legit, then we're gonna need some translators to work this out. I'm gonna need someone who can read Chinese. I'm not sure if it's Mandarin, but if you can. Shoot me an Inbox Message. Please also have Discord.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Not sure if anyone found vouchers, but here it is; plugging into the [B]Zeni/Research Pointers[/B] script, it's [B]ps1[/B] + [B]1371BC[/B] offset.

Why i bothered looking, I don't know... highlighted item editor makes these obsolete, but w/e.

Lucid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lucid »

[QUOTE="ranonadg, post: 54829, member: 14171"]That's actually how MonHun has always worked. Just cheating in materials was never enough, you needed to move them from pouch to box to get the game to recognize and set them to "discovered" for lack of better term. You can't actually do that in World, since Materials can't be moved back into your pouch, and trying to modify pouch contents was... wonky, and seemed to only affect the box. Maybe the anti-anti-tampering code will help with that.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha gotcha, thanks. Hopefully a table can be made for that for the unlocks, i know they are free updates but having to wait for it when console has all these including the gamma options isnt exactly fair.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="alucard_lv0, post: 54842, member: 7776"]Hey guys I tried to change a nulberry into an odogaron scale and it worked but when I go to the smith the odogaron armor (low rank) does not show up. I am not at that part of the game yet but shouldn't armors unlock based on the monster parts you have?[/QUOTE]

If an item is sitting in your item box, you cannot change it to a material. Materials are stored in their own little area that you can't see, that's why it's not recognizing it. You'd have to find a material you don't need in memory mode and change that into your scale.

lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexore »

question, we can ban if we use it solo, and after that we load the backup in multi ?

VforValens
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VforValens »

So I did the dumb dumb...I'm stuck with a Tzitzi-Ya-Ku Claw in my Items tab of the Item Box. I changed a Nulberry or some shit into it, and it is now stuck in the Items tab. Selling it does nothing - it gives me zenny but does not reduce the amount of that material, and the table ignores the material when I highlight it.

Is there any way to switch it to the Materials tab or re-edit the item/ID?

Edit: I was able to move them from the Items tab to my pouch and simply discard them after editing them to a Tranq Knife, phew.
Last edited by VforValens on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 54854, member: 259"]If an item is sitting in your item box, you cannot change it to a material. Materials are stored in their own little area that you can't see, that's why it's not recognizing it. You'd have to find a material you don't need in memory mode and change that into your scale.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="VforValens, post: 54857, member: 12280"]So I did the dumb dumb...I'm stuck with a Tzitzi-Ya-Ku Claw in my Items tab of the Item Box. I changed a Nulberry or some shit into it, and it is now stuck in the Items tab. Selling it does nothing - it gives me zenny but does not reduce the amount of that material, and the table ignores the material when I highlight it.

Is there any way to switch it to the Materials tab or re-edit the item/ID?

Edit: I was able to move them from the Items tab to my pouch and simply discard them after editing them to a Tranq Knife, phew.[/QUOTE]

to correct the misconceptions YES you CAN change items in item pouch into materials then transfer them to the material tab using manage item box, EVEN though you can't actually see that tab. please refer to step 5 listed below.

[SPOILER]

---

I was having that issue as well cuz I have an item id editor from someone else, I found a solution.

1=higlight item/space in item pouch,

2=change to wanted item id/ and quantity,

3= exit then reenter item pouch to confirm items are there.

4= go to manage materials and then click "switch" on the material now in your item pouch,

5= [important] switch the selected material from item pouch to the item box with an item already in the item box. ([U]this will force check the material into its proper material tab[/U] and place the item that you switched from the item box now into your item pouch)

6=[optional] place the item swapped from item box back into the item box and move to next material needed to be transferred.

---

this recognizes the items at the smithy [checked] allowing you to forge/upgrade with those items, the only issue is that even though it wil let you upgrade/forge, i do believe that to get rid of the ??? and get the weapon info you either have to progress in the story or physically get the items ingame (which means progressing ingame) this noted you can still forge dispite not knowing what item your creating

[/SPOILER]

if the ONLY thing you do is swap the material from item pouch to an empty slot in item box YES it'll end up in that slot, BUT like you said selling does nothing , discarding does nothing. to then get rid of it you then have to place it back into item pouch and item id edit it out of existence via (itemID o) and (itemQUANTITY 0).

what you need to do if you moved the material already to the item box is move it back to the item pouch and SWITCH it with an already existing item (IE. potion flower, ect.) in the item box.

what this does is place the item(potion, flower, ect.) from the item box into the item pouch and FORCE the material into the material tab. if it worked you should then see the space where the item(potion, flower,ect.)was is now empty.

[to double check check the last tab to make sure it didn't get thrown in the back of the item box]

and if you check material tab via sell option you should see it there now
Last edited by ktwulph on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Zoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zoku »

I used the HR cheat to increase a little but now it's stuck at the level i puted and it wont gain any xp i closed/disabled everything but idk how to fix zzzzz