Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="vosszaa, post: 54584, member: 6606"]lul no im not fearlessrevolution's minion. Im just a guy who enjoy cheating :p

In case you dont remember, i made a video tutorial on how to edit Uruk on your Middle Earth Shadow of War table[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing he didn't do his homework. All of us contributed something somewhere. Well, I technically didn't, not on this site, but back on the CE forums, I did.

Anyways, on topic: Thanks for the people building scripts. I'm def more inclined to use CE over a trainer, so good luck, my dudes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Shirokaido on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monkiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Monkiller »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 54574, member: 3324"]For anyone that was using the fearlessrevolution trainer, there is a new +39 version.

[URL]https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/It0i2xDv/file.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

sorry guys, but i don't know why i cannot use this trainer, when press, nothing happens. the trainer for this game with +7 also from fearlessrevolution works fine with me, but this ver and +27 ver still not work.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="vosszaa, post: 54584, member: 6606"]lul no im not fearlessrevolution's minion. Im just a guy who enjoy cheating :p

In case you dont remember, i made a video tutorial on how to edit Uruk on your Middle Earth Shadow of War table[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I remember. I'm not good with names, don't expect me to remember them.

MasterJ360
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MasterJ360 »

[QUOTE="Monkiller, post: 54587, member: 20384"]sorry guys, but i don't know why i cannot use this trainer, when press, nothing happens. the trainer for this game with +7 also from fearlessrevolution works fine with me, but this ver and +27 ver still not work.[/QUOTE]

You need to activate the cheats first press the folder button next to the music icon

Monkiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Monkiller »

[QUOTE="MasterJ360, post: 54592, member: 20375"]You need to activate the cheats first press the folder button next to the music icon[/QUOTE]

not work, and with former trainers from fearlessrevolution, that icon is to use that trainer with TKL keyboard or laptop

MasterJ360
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MasterJ360 »

[QUOTE="Monkiller, post: 54594, member: 20384"]not work, and with former trainers from fearlessrevolution, that icon is to use that trainer with TKL keyboard or laptop[/QUOTE]

That icon is to enable the hotkeys nothing will activate in-game if that folder icon is not turned on, infact thats how all of fearlessrevolution's trainers work for any game. Well this is for PC so if you don't have a keyboard you pretty much cant use it.
Last edited by MasterJ360 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bananapants
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bananapants »

Just FYI, that +39 trainer has a trojan that my computer caught immediately.

papjim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by papjim »

Is it it just me or is the unlock command not working on the Trainer

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

[QUOTE="Bananapants, post: 54596, member: 20387"]Just FYI, that +39 trainer has a trojan that my computer caught immediately.[/QUOTE]

What Virus Scanner do you use? Using Eset here and it doesn't flag it.

Bananapants
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bananapants »

[QUOTE="CcaidenN, post: 54600, member: 9535"]What Virus Scanner do you use? Using Eset here and it doesn't flag it.[/QUOTE]

Windows Defender. It quarantines "Trojan:Win32/Emali.A!cl" from the file.

Cor Blimey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cor Blimey »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 54492, member: 259"]Yeah I figured it out, Armor Spheres are actual items, so yours are probably in a different slot. Try this out and let me know how it works. This is a really crude method to make it work, so ideally in the future a script could made for it by someone better than me. Double click it and select Max from the dropdown menu.[/QUOTE]

Well, it was a dead simple 4 bytes that took me only 3 searches from having 8 spheres, soooo...

I can't believe they didn't obfuscate this AT ALL.

I can totally believe that a trainer would have a trojan, though. I don't do trainers anymore, I just don't have the trust in humanity anymore. :P

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

[QUOTE="Bananapants, post: 54601, member: 20387"]Windows Defender. It quarantines "Trojan:Win32/Emali.A!cl" from the file.[/QUOTE]

Possibly a false positive. A trainer and even CE itself can be seen as trojans because what they do in nature.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 54578, member: 8101"]Jeez, how many accounts does fearlessrevolution have in this forum to advertise his trainers T_T

Also is he getting paid per option? Option 1 add 10 to health, option 2 add 100 to health, option 3 add 1000 to health? Why not put all the weapon scripts into one option, they don't really conflict, since you only use one weapon.[/QUOTE]

Oi oi oi, you seriously accusing or just kidding? Better be just a joke mate coz I don't appreciate being called a shill account.

Also I did think it'd be a good idea to have all the weapon effects in one option, all the ammo types in one, etc.

For now though the trainer does have some good options you guys haven't found yet (keyword being yet) like invincibility, one hit part break, discover all monsters on map, get all rewards, etc. fearlessrevolution normally doesn't go this far with a trainer so its quite impressive.

MasterJ360
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MasterJ360 »

[QUOTE="CcaidenN, post: 54603, member: 9535"]Possibly a false positive. A trainer and even CE itself can be seen as trojans because what they do in nature.[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what it is a false positive

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

[QUOTE="Bananapants, post: 54601, member: 20387"]Windows Defender. It quarantines "Trojan:Win32/Emali.A!cl" from the file.[/QUOTE]

The moment you said Windows Defender the discussion kinda ended, it has a high rate of false positives.

Unless you get a detection in something like Kaspersky, that doesn't say HEUR and/or CH, then I see no reason for alarm.