Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Sapphire »

I do experience some crashes, I have the pack not used, didn't have any issues before this patch.

And yes this update increased performance a lot, fighting rajang I had insane frame drops when barely anything was happening..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

Sapphire wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:19 pm
it doesn't, a few things work some cause crash such as inf item use, crash on item use, most fail injecting(with CRC bypass for april 9th update) I believe they changed a lot of aobs this time around so many will need updates sadly.
It might crash your game, because items and skills got reworked in update or put in different memory regions.
Now a lot of stuff is going to crash game.

As for increased GPU/CPU/Mem usage, have not noticed anything out of ordinary my end though, but CRC bypass now would be beneficial for most I guess.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

B0mak wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:26 am
Gadget wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:42 pm
Shout out to Squall and Cal,

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I found the source of the crashes that happens with the table and the weapon buffs. The source of the crashes is, weirdly enough, linked to layered armor! So in the past I thought that the game was just crashing because I would turn on the weapon buff and then sometimes it would crash when I swapped to the weapon that I just turned on the buff for. But it only crashed sometimes, so that got me to thinking about what the common factor was and after about an hour of various stupid tests, I narrowed it down to interference with saved layered armors.

So basically to avoid all crashes altogether, I have the solution. So what you're going to want to do is to start up the CRC bypass at the main menu and load cheat engine like normal. Then make sure you don't have the weapon that you want to buff equipped, any other weapon will do. Then activate the weapon buff. Then you need to go to the item box and swap to the weapon that you just buffed, but when it says "Would you like to use the saved layered armor for this build" always just say NO. Then your game won't crash and it will let you select and use the weapon like normal. Now if you still want to use the layered armor for it you can always just unbuff your weapon, then go select the weapon you want to use and activate your layered armor like normal, then swap to a different weapon and don't take your layered armor off when you change. Then activate the weapon buff and then just change back to your buffed weapon and say no to changing your layered armor since you already have the right set of layered armor on, and bam no more crashes and you can still look hella fly!

Gadget
"So what you're going to want to do is to start up the CRC bypass at the main menu..."
Ok, correct me if i wrong, but Caliber didn't upload here bypass yet.
You are correct, he has not uploaded it here, I have his CRC bypass from the site that he actually works for as a job, I would upload the file here and pass it to squall but I'm not sure if I would get in trouble from either the site or Cal because it's not my work. I would love to pass it to Squall if I can, but I just don't wanna get in trouble by uploading stuff that isn't mine. I also can't contact Squall directly and send him Cal's files directly because he has disabled that feature on this website.

yungsheng123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yungsheng123 »

Hello, does anyone knows how to use "Equipment Data" ? Thank you

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

yungsheng123 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:15 am
it's not updated yet, wait for squall to fix it, be patience he might be busy right now

yungsheng123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yungsheng123 »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:41 am
yungsheng123 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:15 am
it's not updated yet, wait for squall to fix it, be patience he might be busy right now
I see, I'm sorry I just got back to play Monster Hunter World and came back to this thread yesterday. Don't really know the problems existing now.

shuu76
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shuu76 »

Gadget wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:32 am
You are correct, he has not uploaded it here, I have his CRC bypass from the site that he actually works for as a job, I would upload the file here and pass it to squall but I'm not sure if I would get in trouble from either the site or Cal because it's not my work. I would love to pass it to Squall if I can, but I just don't wanna get in trouble by uploading stuff that isn't mine. I also can't contact Squall directly and send him Cal's files directly because he has disabled that feature on this website.
can u pm me crc bypass, i only use it for cpu improve and wont upload it to anywhere, my cpu is too old for mhw denuvo

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Gadget wrote:

Caliber has already said he will provide it himself if he wants to, if he does not, do not give it to anyone as it is part of the paid products from CH and you'd be breaking rules as much as if you shared one of their trainers.

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

Gadget wrote:
B0mak wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:26 am
Gadget wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:42 pm
Shout out to Squall and Cal,

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I found the source of the crashes that happens with the table and the weapon buffs. The source of the crashes is, weirdly enough, linked to layered armor! So in the past I thought that the game was just crashing because I would turn on the weapon buff and then sometimes it would crash when I swapped to the weapon that I just turned on the buff for. But it only crashed sometimes, so that got me to thinking about what the common factor was and after about an hour of various stupid tests, I narrowed it down to interference with saved layered armors.

So basically to avoid all crashes altogether, I have the solution. So what you're going to want to do is to start up the CRC bypass at the main menu and load cheat engine like normal. Then make sure you don't have the weapon that you want to buff equipped, any other weapon will do. Then activate the weapon buff. Then you need to go to the item box and swap to the weapon that you just buffed, but when it says "Would you like to use the saved layered armor for this build" always just say NO. Then your game won't crash and it will let you select and use the weapon like normal. Now if you still want to use the layered armor for it you can always just unbuff your weapon, then go select the weapon you want to use and activate your layered armor like normal, then swap to a different weapon and don't take your layered armor off when you change. Then activate the weapon buff and then just change back to your buffed weapon and say no to changing your layered armor since you already have the right set of layered armor on, and bam no more crashes and you can still look hella fly!

Gadget
"So what you're going to want to do is to start up the CRC bypass at the main menu..."
Ok, correct me if i wrong, but Caliber didn't upload here bypass yet.
You will be breaking CH Terms of Service and thus will get perma banned if someone finds out about this, just for your information.

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Monster Hunter World CRC Bypass 410013 13.01.00 ICEBORNE

Post by caliber1942 »

password

frf

best,
Cal
Attachments
MHWResetCRC.zip
(13.57 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World CRC Bypass 410013 13.01.00 ICEBORNE

Post by QuarryTen »

caliber1942 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:41 pm

password

frf

best,
Cal
Thank you

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

shuu76 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:26 am
Gadget wrote:
can u pm me crc bypass, i only use it for cpu improve and wont upload it to anywhere, my cpu is too old for mhw denuvo
Nah unfortunately I cannot as it's part of paid content that Cal puts out on CH. But you are in good luck right now because Cal just uploaded the most recent bypass himself on this site. And don't think I'm being a dick by not giving it out to everyone even though I had the most recent version 2 days ago, that's part of Cal's livelihood and if I posted it here I would basically just be costing him money that I'm not okay-ed to spend y'know?

Gadget

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Sapphire wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:48 pm
Gadget wrote:

Caliber has already said he will provide it himself if he wants to, if he does not, do not give it to anyone as it is part of the paid products from CH and you'd be breaking rules as much as if you shared one of their trainers.
My thoughts exactly, I would be okay (probably) giving it straight to Squall just so he can use it to mesh with his own cheat table, but no one else. I don't feel like taking away from anyone's livelihood, that's not who I am, but I do want everyone to get the best experience out of this site so if I were to ever pass something like that to someone I would pm it directly to Squall with instructions not to upload it to the site until Cal uploaded it of his own volition. Squall would be able to test his cheat table and get it out faster and Cal wouldn't be put out of the whole deal, because at the end of the day, that's his product, not mine. But if Squall needs that sort of thing to make sure his cheat table is working I would be happy to be a middle man for that, but only if I got both Cal and Squalls approval first. Until then I'm going to be just fine keeping the bypass to myself and only myself.

Gadget

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

has anyone had a chance to look at a potential cheat that resets the steamworks back to 0 to redo the tutorial?

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 pm
has anyone had a chance to look at a potential cheat that resets the steamworks back to 0 to redo the tutorial?
That doesn't sound like anything I've heard about in the works, why would you want to reset it to do the tutorial anyway?

Gadget