Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Zethos »

Well only time knows, besides that I think Cal will post his bypass again oce Squall confirms it is needed (at least I understood his sentence) so we just need to wait untill Squall will confirm it and Cal reads it, maybe we will be lucky and can use the longsword again after that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:44 pm
The only cheat I would pay $ 99 for is the elders scroll online ^^.
Is there really a cheat for that? :|

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Zethos wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:26 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:22 am
where did you get the latest version of CRC please? Because the only buff that works is the one for the bow weapon. The others crash the game.
you can get the latest version of crc on cals website, but to get it you need to pay 99 $(you will get access to everything else as well, but unfortunately mhw also needs the big subscription), or you can wait and hope he will publish the bypass again, else the weapon codes wont work again
Thank you for your reply. Very well, personally, I would never pay for a cheat on a PVE-only game haha ​​!!

Cheating is more comfort for me and if there is no more cheating on weapons, it doesn't matter.

There are still cheats on endurance, endless objects and everything else (which is much more important to me)

Also, if the creator no longer wants to contribute, is it possible that someone else is doing a complete new workaround like the previous versions?

In any case for the moment the cheat of the arc works for my part. So I hope that the rest will come back as before for more "fun & comfort" and if not, it does not matter.

The only cheat I would pay $ 99 for is the elders scroll online ^^ .
why would a pvp game be worth paying for anymore than pve? both are games xD

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

You can just use fearlessrevolution trainer for the time being? It is pretty similar to what you get in table and it does work without CRC bypass just fine (including weapon buffs).

In waiting for Caliber to post his latest CRC bypass that's the only thing you can do or just use table without it, bearing in mind it might crash.

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

mobi wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:06 pm
You can just use fearlessrevolution trainer for the time being? It is pretty similar to what you get in table and it does work without CRC bypass just fine (including weapon buffs).

In waiting for Caliber to post his latest CRC bypass that's the only thing you can do or just use table without it, bearing in mind it might crash.
Can you use the fearlessrevolution when playing with friends? because it says offline only
the only code i personally use is the "inf. spirit gauche" or inf. ammo for hbg

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

Zethos wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:37 pm
mobi wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:06 pm

Can you use the fearlessrevolution when playing with friends? because it says offline only
the only code i personally use is the "inf. spirit gauche" or inf. ammo for hbg
Yes, you can, but as always with cheating with "multiplayer" game, you're at risk of getting kicked out of online session, but not banned.

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

thank you for the reply, what do you mean with getting kicked? im not playing online, only with my 3 friends in a "private" online session

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

Zethos wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:28 pm
thank you for the reply, what do you mean with getting kicked? im not playing online, only with my 3 friends in a "private" online session
Getting kicked into Offline mode. Aka only 1 player, but you can always create new online session if that occurs. ;)

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

is it automatically or does it need a player to kick? mostly i open the session and my friend join mine, can it still occur

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

Zethos wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:51 pm
is it automatically or does it need a player to kick? mostly i open the session and my friend join mine, can it still occur
if the options you're using are as you stated then no. Kicks mostly occur with abnormalities such as inv. or too high dmg numbers.

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

onetwosix wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:02 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:
The only cheat I would pay $ 99 for is the elders scroll online ^^.
Is there really a cheat for that? :|

Yes there are but the concern is that it's Russian and I ... not trust ^^ but yes and it's called ESONinja. And that's not the subject of this topic. But at least you know it exists. But I would have liked tables for this game ... I would have liked too much for items and golds ^^.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:43 pm
Yes, there are but the concern is that it's Russian and I ... not trust ^^ but yes and it's called ESONinja. And that's not the subject of this topic. But at least you know it exists. But I would have liked the tables for this game ... I would have liked too much for items and golds ^^.
Ok, good to know...

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Sapphire wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:19 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:
Zethos wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:26 pm

you can get the latest version of crc on cals website, but to get it you need to pay 99 $(you will get access to everything else as well, but unfortunately mhw also needs the big subscription), or you can wait and hope he will publish the bypass again, else the weapon codes wont work again
Thank you for your reply. Very well, personally, I would never pay for a cheat on a PVE-only game haha ​​!!

Cheating is more comfort for me and if there is no more cheating on weapons, it doesn't matter.

There are still cheats on endurance, endless objects and everything else (which is much more important to me)

Also, if the creator no longer wants to contribute, is it possible that someone else is doing a complete new workaround like the previous versions?

In any case for the moment the cheat of the arc works for my part. So I hope that the rest will come back as before for more "fun & comfort" and if not, it does not matter.

The only cheat I would pay $ 99 for is the elders scroll online ^^ .
why would a pvp game be worth paying for anymore than pve? both are games xD
I have expressed myself wrongly

I wanted to explain that in the case of the monster hunter, cheating is nothing but comfort and I insist on this word.

With the cheat engine, you can without any cheat table find and multiply your money, points and items that are stored in the trunk even without the help of anyone.

The tables here are therefore a superb "extra" and I thank the creators 1000 times ^^ !!! But I would never pay for it.

While in other online games that are only on remote servers where it is impossible to multiply your money, your objects or any other data, paying to cheat seems more relevant to me because cheating at this precise moment is much more complicated to realize and especially to hide.

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

genuinefake wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:48 pm
johndoe6969 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:35 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:57 pm
READ, FIX YOUR SAFI WEAPONS AND YOUR SAVE DATA!
READ: viewtopic.php?p=128137#p128137
I've tried using your fix, but unfortunately i'm still getting the same error, is there an alternative fix i can try?
This method worked for me:
1. Download the previous patch's .exe from here: [Link]
it's from another user 'Jin6089' in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11911&start=15
2. Download this .ct here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11911 by van1128
3. Copy the MonsterHunterWorld.exe you just downloaded to your game folder and overwrite. (Important: backup your existing MonsterHunterWorld.exe first, save it on desktop or something for you to copy it back over after step 5. is done)
4. Open the game and open HMW_ERRORFIX.ct, in the main menu activate the fix script and choose your safe file.
5. Sell all Safi weapons -> save and exit the game.
6. Replace the original .exe that you backed up.

This should work as it worked flawlessly for myself after I tried getting Safi weapons.
OMFG thank you, this worked!

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

So I have a question (not tried using the table or anything yet) - I would use this in offline mode only but if you were to accidentally connect to online with the character you used the table on instead of the one you use as your primary online character, would it get you banned from the game or anything? All I plan on really using it for is to get more armour cores, not bothered about HR boosting or anything