Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dodojag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Dodojag »

I tried inf wyvernheart and had crashes at various times:

Crash 1: When attempting to equip a HBG (from a different weapon type) with the script already enabled. Instant crash.
Crash 2: HBG already equipped, did not crash until after quest completion (before rewards screens)

I have not tried every script (from squall's table) but the ones I have tried that do not crash regardless of time are:

Inf stamina
Inf item use
Inf slinger ammo
Inf mantle
no mantle CD
no palico gadget CD

unfortunately, the attempts where I have had the max armor skills / set bonus scripts on, the game has crashed when you return from a quest. I don't use a lot of the other scripts, and haven't tried invulnerability as that tended to crash a lot before we got the previous CRC bypass update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

genuinefake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genuinefake »

Sapphire wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:34 pm
genuinefake wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:00 pm
I need help, I'm so confused on how to edit weapons (ex.: changing Iron Bow I to Kjarr Bow King). Tried searching everywhere but im a little slow and new to cheat engine. Anyone know how do I change a piece of weapon ? would appreciate it if someone has a step-by-step guide on how to do so. thank you
Use equipment data, you go into sell equipment to see get the data of what you hover over, you then change the ID(triple digited, double and single is type, bow, GS, glaive etc.) then you find the ID of what you want here [Link] the order ID is the one you change it to
Thank you so much! it worked!

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

READ, FIX YOUR SAFI WEAPONS AND YOUR SAVE DATA!
READ: viewtopic.php?p=128137#p128137

bwzbwzbwz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bwzbwzbwz »

Dodojag wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:43 pm

Crash 1: When attempting to equip a HBG (from a different weapon type) with the script already enabled. Instant crash.
Crash 2: HBG already equipped, did not crash until after quest completion (before rewards screens)

I have not tried every script (from squall's table) but the ones I have tried that do not crash regardless of time are:

Inf stamina
Inf item use
Inf slinger ammo
Inf mantle
no mantle CD
no palico gadget CD

unfortunately, the attempts where I have had the max armor skills / set bonus scripts on, the game has crashed when you return from a quest. I don't use a lot of the other scripts, and haven't tried invulnerability as that tended to crash a lot before we got the previous CRC bypass update.
I tested invulnerability for hours and never got a crash. Perhaps capcom only removed some checks or just changed what sections of code they were verifying.

Alto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alto »

guys is there any guide to upgrade safi weapons?
i have tried several times, but still dont find the right way

even if i use equipment data SE (change 5 skills i need to 1-st lvl) and then upgrade it by smith, still get "save data corruption".

Leo_D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leo_D »

Dodojag wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:43 pm

Inf stamina
Inf item use
Inf slinger ammo
Inf mantle
no mantle CD
no palico gadget CD

I can second this.

Been trying things as w/o CRC bypass, and tested out few each scripts.
as I usually use Inf Stamina+Inf Item+1 Jewel Max Skills+Max Armor Skills+Set Bonus.
anything related to Skill(Armor Set Bonus) options are crashing as I entered the quest.
(it seems they are working when you are in Hub, Base, or Training Area, but not at actual quests or GL)

probs Capcom did sth from last hot-fix cuz usually everything worked just fine before :?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Let me know if any other options you want me to test, tested in Guiding Lands

[Link]
[Link]

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Alto wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:23 pm
guys is there any guide to upgrade safi weapons?
i have tried several times, but still dont find the right way

even if i use equipment data SE (change 5 skills i need to 1-st lvl) and then upgrade it by smith, still get "save data corruption".
Personally I think that using cheat engine to directly edit any permanent items in the game such as weapons and armor is a really stupid idea because you're just playing with fire and will eventually likely brick your save even if you do everything right. Part of the finesse of cheating is doing things in a corrupt way that makes the game think you did it legitimately so it has no issues. For me this is what I did:

First I edited my item box and gave myself a bunch of the Safi Hardbones, then I took those over the elder melder and had her make them into almost all of the safi weapons that I was looking for so I could avoid the grind.

Second I went back to my item box once I had all of the weapons that I wanted to upgrade, and edited my items so that I had 9999 dracolite ore (the stuff for upgrading safi weapons).

Third I turned on ignore crafting requirements and then went to town, just dropped dracolite after dracolite until my weapons were awakened exactly how I wanted them to be, and then used the crafting requirements to augment them all.

Fourth...... PROFIT.

My method works the exact same as yours except mine takes about 15 extra minutes, is fool proof, and has absolutely no risk of bricking your save. Honestly I can understand the want to have a safi weapon with 5 level 6 skills, but at the cost of literally not being able to open the game and have to replace your save file, it's not worth it.

Gadget

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Sapphire wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:58 pm
Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:47 pm
Buttlight wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:50 am
do anyone know which weapon buff that caused crash? or is it all of them? i just want to use all the CBs and LS buff tbh, did they caused crash?
Alright, so here's the deal, and I think it's something that everyone reading this should note since this most recent update came out.

The weapon buffs script is a little wonky right now, you can still very easily get them to work but you have to take a few steps before you can just activate them now. Basically the way it works is that if you activate a weapons script that is associated with the weapon that you are currently wielding (is on your back) then the game will crash. For the record I have no idea why this happens, all I know is how to fix it. To fix this issue you will need to do things in this order: First load up to the main menu and activate the CRC bypass, Second get into the game and load up cheat engine and the table, Finally go to your box and select a weapon that has no weapons buffs associated with it on the table such as a hammer, once your alternate weapon is equipped you can feel free to activate any of the weapon scripts you want as long as they don't associate with the weapon currently on your back (this is why i recommend hammer, it works for all situations). Then once you've activated the desired weapon buff script you can then just swap back to the weapon that you wanted to use in the first place and completely avoid the crashes.

This is something that Squall or Cal might want to look into, they probably have a much better idea on how to fix it than I do, but I found a work around for now so that's something I guess.

Gadget
I just tested Longsword and charge blade buffs and I did not crash while wearing them and activating the buff (however I also have the CRC bypass for latest patch) so then question is was it not true that it was no longer required.
All the people that say that you don't need the CRC bypass are the same ones that I always see on here complaining about how certain table functions crashed their game, so you tell me...

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:11 pm

All the people that say that you don't need the CRC bypass are the same ones that I always see on here complaining about how certain table functions crashed their game, so you tell me...
Fair enough I'll let Caliber know.

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

Is there still a pointer to player inventory? I had over a year of break from the game and in old tables i used to use AoBs to add gear to my inventory to specific page row and column. AoB also allowed me to edit weapons augments and bowgun mods and gear decorations much faster.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

bwzbwzbwz wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:03 pm
Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:47 pm
Buttlight wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:50 am
do anyone know which weapon buff that caused crash? or is it all of them? i just want to use all the CBs and LS buff tbh, did they caused crash?
Alright, so here's the deal, and I think it's something that everyone reading this should note since this most recent update came out.

The weapon buffs script is a little wonky right now, you can still very easily get them to work but you have to take a few steps before you can just activate them now. Basically the way it works is that if you activate a weapons script that is associated with the weapon that you are currently wielding (is on your back) then the game will crash. For the record I have no idea why this happens, all I know is how to fix it. To fix this issue you will need to do things in this order: First load up to the main menu and activate the CRC bypass, Second get into the game and load up cheat engine and the table, Finally go to your box and select a weapon that has no weapons buffs associated with it on the table such as a hammer, once your alternate weapon is equipped you can feel free to activate any of the weapon scripts you want as long as they don't associate with the weapon currently on your back (this is why i recommend hammer, it works for all situations). Then once you've activated the desired weapon buff script you can then just swap back to the weapon that you wanted to use in the first place and completely avoid the crashes.

This is something that Squall or Cal might want to look into, they probably have a much better idea on how to fix it than I do, but I found a work around for now so that's something I guess.

Gadget
The script also caused a crash when swapping to a buffed weapon, at least dual blades, in the Witcher special assignment. However Greatsword auto charge seems to work in area even if the weapon is already equipped.
Hmm that's a very special set of circumstances right there, firstly I don't really ever play with dual blades so I never tested them. I only tested this on long sword, charge blade, bow, Great Sword, and hunting horn. I've also never tried this out while in a mission, the cheats always seem to be the most stable and work the best if you go into a mission with them already activated. A lot of the time if I change one of my cheats during a mission I'll just get disconnected from the online session (even though I'm playing alone in my own online session). So I would say just make sure things are already active when you go into a hunt and don't change anything during a hunt.

Also in my opinion the sword and shield that they give you for that hunt is easily the best weapon for killing the leshen, mostly because its like 2 rarity slots above the rest of the weapons you're offered, it gets a special 360 degree shield (so you can block from all directions no matter what), and it has elder seal which will get rid of the leshens stupid crow aura. In comparison none of the other weapons really stack up.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

oLaudix wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:15 pm
Is there still a pointer to player inventory? I had over a year of break from the game and in old tables i used to use AoBs to add gear to my inventory to specific page row and column. AoB also allowed me to edit weapons augments and bowgun mods and gear decorations much faster.
Yes this set of cheats is still in the table right now and it is working as long as you use the CRC bypass (the newest bypass hasn't been updated here yet as Cal seems to be very busy, but I got the bypass from another site that Cal works on but its a paid site).

Gadget

d4haxor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d4haxor »

Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:20 pm
oLaudix wrote:
Yes this set of cheats is still in the table right now and it is working as long as you use the CRC bypass (the newest bypass hasn't been updated here yet as Cal seems to be very busy, but I got the bypass from another site that Cal works on but its a paid site).

Gadget
Can you share what that site is or is that not allowed?

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

d4haxor wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:06 pm
Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:20 pm
oLaudix wrote:

Gadget
Can you share what that site is or is that not allowed?
Yeah I can put it down here but I just can't write it as a full web address otherwise fearless will change it to link to here. It's called "Cheat" and then "Happens". Often abbreviated on this site as CH.