Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
neryboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by neryboi »

Used the HR/MR multiplier to reach MR 100. I did this to unlock the Event Quest Ode to the Destruction. Now that I'm MR 102, I am still unable to see the Event Quest Ode to the Destruction. Any help would do, thank you in advance! :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hitoral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hitoral »

I accidentally spawned a ironwall jewel into my materials tab, is there any way to get rid of it? I can't sell it and the item box pointer doesn't register it.

bahamut190
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bahamut190 »

Dodojag wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:57 am
As an FYI, I have not tested all scripts to see which ones need the new CRC Bypass, but I have tried a few so far and the following have not crashed my game after several hours enabled:

Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Slinger Ammo
Max Sharpness
Ignore Crafting Requirements

If you desperately need the other scripts working, test after saving your game, and assume it will crash so don't commit a lot of time without saving.
how do you get ignore crafting req to work it wont for me

bahamut190
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bahamut190 »

do i need to update to CE 7.0 for most of these mods or do i leave it alone

Dodojag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dodojag »

bahamut190 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:14 am
Dodojag wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:57 am
As an FYI, I have not tested all scripts to see which ones need the new CRC Bypass, but I have tried a few so far and the following have not crashed my game after several hours enabled:

Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Slinger Ammo
Max Sharpness
Ignore Crafting Requirements

If you desperately need the other scripts working, test after saving your game, and assume it will crash so don't commit a lot of time without saving.
how do you get ignore crafting req to work it wont for me
Make sure you have the latest version of the table (OP of this post). Not sure if CE 7.0 is required, but that's what I'm using. As for that specific script, click to enable it, wait a bit as it's a long script, then go to smithy. It should reduce all material costs to x0, so you only pay the zeny. If you still see material costs, mouse over what you want to craft, leave the menu, then go back in.

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

1ndrb0y wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:05 am
OK, anyone who managed to grenade their save like I did, here's the way to fix it. You will need to get DepotDownloader from here: [Link] and install the .NET runtime from here:[Link] to be able to run it.

Once you do that, open a command prompt and navigate to the folder where you extracted the DepotDownloader zip file. Once there, run this command:

Code: Select all

depotdownloader -app 582010 -depot 582011 -manifest 8248529232792322658 -username YOUR_STEAM_USERNAME -password YOUR_STEAM_PASSWORD
This will download the version from prior to 3/27 to the depotdownloader folder. The only thing changed in the most recent (3/27) update was the MonsterHunterWorld.exe file, so overwrite the exe in your steam folder with the one you just downloaded. This will enable you to run the script posted by user van1128 in this thread a week ago to fix your save, assuming he is unable to update it or stops updating it for later versions. This fix should work indefinitely as they update the game, since you can't load in to alter your save in any way; however you may need to replace more than just the exe file, depending on what is changed in each update. You can find the changelog for each update here: [Link]
Could you walk me through the steps a bit further, I'm getting this message in the command prompt "is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."
Steps that I did:
1)downloaded DepotDownloader 2.3.3 onto desktop
2)downloaded AspNetCore onto desktop and ran it
3) opened command prompt and changed directory to desktop using command "DIR Desktop"
4) copy and pasted the command you provided "depotdownloader -app 582010 -depot 582011 -manifest 8248529232792322658 -username YOUR_STEAM_USERNAME -password YOUR_STEAM_PASSWORD"
5) got the message " is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." in command prompt.

could you please show me where i went wrong? Being in quarantine and not being able to play this game is the most frustrating thing.

1ndrb0y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1ndrb0y »

For one you will need to substitute in your steam username and password haha

The command to change directory in the command prompt is 'cd' not 'dir'. I suggest looking up some of the basic command prompt commands since this is as basic as it gets. If you still need help PM me and I'll see if I can direct you.

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:58 am
oof still no crc update
Do people realise that you don't need CRC bypass anymore? (since CAPCOM decided to remove searching threads from exe file).

I use the table fine with no crashes (just be aware that 1 Skill Max Deco will crash the game occasionally with or without bypass).

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

mobi wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:48 am
jasonthe13 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:58 am
oof still no crc update
Do people realise that you don't need CRC bypass anymore? (since CAPCOM decided to remove searching threads from exe file).

I use the table fine with no crashes (just be aware that 1 Skill Max Deco will crash the game occasionally with or without bypass).
Yeah it's weird, everything has been working for me so far without crc bypass.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Le Scripts PAck
-
(moved)
-
Last edited by onetwosix on Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

wrathicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wrathicus »

I need the CRC bypass to fix the "detected an incorrect value in save data" error.
Does anyone happen to have the latest version?
Or know a way to update the file?

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

onetwosix wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:08 pm
Le Scripts PAck

The script in this Table:
  • Squall8 Scripts (12.11.01)
  • Marcus101RR Scripts (12.11.01)
  • Cake-san Scripts
  • Toolsmax Scripts
  • pox911 Scripts
Stay safe brothers & sisters :)
I think you forgot to include the safi materials in his pack. The item pointer works, but when I hover over a Safi material it shows a number instead of an item name.

Edit: Yup the safi weapons are not in the table. Hornedskulldrake's table on page 329 has the weapon codes. Unfortunately that table doesn't work direclty on the update.
hornedskulldrake wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:38 am
banggates wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:37 pm
NightGoblinRex wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:19 pm

I got this error too. is there any way to fix and edit the corrupted save file?
I think I got the error because of the new Awakens status on Equipment Data and I have 2 level 6 awaken status, then I save and quit the game.
After trying to play again got the error "Detected an incorrect value in the save data"
pokimanman wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 pm
is there a way to fix a corrupted save? i got an error that says "detected an incorrect value". I've tried to sync it with cloud saves but it didn't work
Were you guys trying to edit awakenings on safi weapons? I did test on the edit awakening feature a little bit, from my experience whatever you do to edit awakening or spawning new safi weapon will result in your save to throw "detected an incorrect value" error, so here's what I did to prevent this error: Spawn new safi weapon using equipment data --> edit awakening within boundaries (only 1 lvl 6 etc) --> go to smithy --> upgrade said safi weapon until next awakening level --> store the potential (you don't need the potential, it's just to trigger the awakening level value) --> save your game --> go to title --> test loading your latest save file.

Remember to backup your save before using the table to play with safi weapons value.
I have compile all of safi's weapon in equipment data
WARNING
IN ORDER FOR SAFI WEAPON TO WORK YOU NEED TO FOLLOW banggates TRICK FOR IT TO WORK
Cheers~!

Edit: ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE!!!
Edit 2: Simply copying and pasting in the safi weapon table breaks the equipment data editor. I have no idea what I am doing.

wrathicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wrathicus »

Is there an up to date way to fix the "detected an incorrect value".
The know fix needs an update viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11911&p=127699#p127699

BirdMan4225
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BirdMan4225 »

i cant seem to populate equipment data on the latest version. am i doing it wrong or does it just not work on this version?

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Previous functions and questions

Post by Tekrom0 »

So there are 2 functions I realize are missing, and wanted to know if it is at all possible to get them back (Or if a previous version of the first one still happens to work on the current version)

1. Unlock Armor/Weapons For Current Tier Level - I want to use this so I can craft event stuff I missed in the past, I noticed the Resident Evil Leon armor IS in the layered options now, but when I use the character pointer layer armor, the game tends to randomly crash while I have it equipped, and figured this might be fixed if I were to actually craft it to unlock it. If there is a way to change it so that the game thinks I did these event quests that might not come back, I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know that as well. I forget if this also worked for Palico gear, and would love to know.

2. Infinite Wyvernsipe - I know there is a Wyvernsnipe recovery multiplier, so if this can't return, I guess I can make due, but I wanted to see if it can come back regardless.

I also wanted to make sure what "Bypass Player Limit" does exactly before I used it. I figured it would let me join quests even if it isn't set to 4, but does this ALSO mean I can join a hunt that already has 4 personal friends in it? (5 friends in a lobby) I figured this specific cheat would be the only exception to use online since it's entire purpose is to bypass a player limit someone in an ONLINE session would have had to set in order for this to even exist in the first place, even though I'm well aware the first rule is to not use cheats online. This situation is conflicting between a rule of cheating and this particular cheats purpose, so I am curious.

Lastly, I wanted to double check on exactly how I'm supposed to use "Force selected Quest", because when I tried using it for the Resident Evil event quest, the quest selected would always cancel itself when the quest board/book closed, and made it impossible to start any quest when this was active. What is the proper order of forcing a selected quest?