Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by JollyGood »

Zyrixion wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:02 am
Is there presently a way to add in weapons? Taroth isn't active, and I'd like to play around with some of the stuff.
Item pointer is working. So buy a cheap weapon from the shop, then used item pointer to change it to whatever weapon you want.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gadenp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gadenp »

Equipment Data is not working for me now. Is it broken or how can I fix my settings or something to use it?

Zyrixion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrixion »

JollyGood wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:01 am
Zyrixion wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:02 am
Is there presently a way to add in weapons? Taroth isn't active, and I'd like to play around with some of the stuff.
Item pointer is working. So buy a cheap weapon from the shop, then used item pointer to change it to whatever weapon you want.
This isn't possible, though. It only functions on items, not equipment?

On a mildly related note, possible return of the unlock all crafts script?

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

JollyGood wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:00 am
Sapphire wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:10 pm
JollyGood wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:03 pm
Just tried to solo the Safi’ quest, and it's a waste of time. You can obviously survive it with the invulnerable cheat, but you just can't deal enough damage to kill it in time. It's also a lot more boring than the Kulve siege.

Btw, the 1 jewel maxes skill may be causing the game to crash even after using CRC. During my first 2 attempts to solo Safi' I activated invulnerable, Easily Break Monster Parts and 1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level, and the games crashed during the siege. On my 3rd attempt I only activated invulnerable and Easily Break Monster Parts, and the game didn't crash, though I actually returned from the siege when the 5 min remaining warning came up because it was getting really boring.
You need high dmg from 4 members or cheat your dmg.
Hunter equipment editor is broken at the moment, so unless if there’s another way to up your damage, I don’t think it’s possible to exceed meta damage right now.
my infinite items, rapid fire all bowgun ammo mod, bowgun no reload, and my god tier cheat weapon mod (it really ain't though unless you use infinite rapid fire wyvernheart) begs to differ on the damage output.

seallaw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seallaw »

I might be blind, but how exactly I can unlock all the decorations? I don't see it on the table ._.

pokimanman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pokimanman »

is there a way to fix a corrupted save? i got an error that says "detected an incorrect value". I've tried to sync it with cloud saves but it didn't work

NightGoblinRex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightGoblinRex »

pokimanman wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 pm
is there a way to fix a corrupted save? i got an error that says "detected an incorrect value". I've tried to sync it with cloud saves but it didn't work
I got this error too. is there any way to fix and edit the corrupted save file?
I think I got the error because of the new Awakens status on Equipment Data and I have 2 level 6 awaken status, then I save and quit the game.
After trying to play again got the error "Detected an incorrect value in the save data"

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

NightGoblinRex wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:19 pm
pokimanman wrote:
I think I got the error because of the new Awakens status on Equipment Data and I have 2 level 6 awaken status, then I save and quit the game.
After trying to play again got the error "Detected an incorrect value in the save data"
There is no way to fix it once saved and you logged out, you have to hope you backed up save or start all over, you can only have 1 lvl 6 upgrade having more is invalid so you can't load the save, there is no way to edit save and remove it.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Code: Select all

SET PATH=%PATH%;"C:\Program Files\7-Zip
set datetimef=%date:~0,2%-%date:~3,2%-%date:~-4% %time:~0,2%-%time:~3,2%-%time:~6,2%
7z a -tzip "C:\Users\SapphirePC\Desktop\Backup\MHW saves\Backup %datetimef%.7z" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\{your account ID}\582010\remote"
Heres a bat script that relies on 7-zip being installed which will backup your saves, makes it easy for cheating and modding, do it regularly, Edit the first path to choose where backup is saved as well as input your account ID on second path for the location of the actual save and make it into a .bat file.
Last edited by Sapphire on Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HartBreaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HartBreaker »

Sapphire wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:28 pm

SET PATH=%PATH%;"C:\Program Files\7-Zip
set datetimef=%date:~0,2%-%date:~3,2%-%date:~-4% %time:~0,2%-%time:~3,2%-%time:~6,2%
7z a -tzip "C:\Users\SapphirePC\Desktop\Backup\MHW saves\Backup %datetimef%.7z" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\{your account ID}\582010\remote"
Heres a bat script that relies on 7-zip being installed which will backup your saves, makes it easy for cheating and modding, do it regularly, Edit the first path to choose where backup is saved as well as input your account ID for the location of the actual save and make it into a .bat file.
Thanks for the backup script, Sapphire. I'd been backing up my save by manually for a while, and your post prompted me to make my own backup script. I made a couple of edits to what you posted, given that not all of us have our Windows date set to the same format.

Copy this script, and edit the first two lines to have the correct values for you. Edit the third line if your 7-zip location is not the default one.

set MY_WINDOWS_USERNAME=John Doe
set MY_STEAMID=123456
set ZIP_PATH="C:\Program Files\7-Zip"

FOR /F "skip=1 tokens=1-6" %%A IN ('WMIC Path Win32_LocalTime Get Day^,Hour^,Minute^,Month^,Second^,Year /Format:table') DO (
  if "%%~F"=="" goto loop_done
  set YEAR=%%F
  set MONTH=00%%D
  set DAY=00%%A
  set HOUR=00%%B
  set MINUTE=00%%C
  set SECOND=00%%E
)
:loop_done

set MONTH=%MONTH:~-2%
set DAY=%DAY:~-2%
set HOUR=%HOUR:~-2%
set MINUTE=%MINUTE:~-2%
set SECOND=%SECOND:~-2%

set PATH=%PATH%;%ZIP_PATH%
set datetimef="%YEAR%-%MONTH%-%DAY%T%HOUR%%MINUTE%%SECOND%"
7z a -tzip "C:\Users\%MY_WINDOWS_USERNAME%\Desktop\MHWI Backup\%datetimef%.7z" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\%MY_STEAMID%\582010\remote"

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

HartBreaker wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Thanks for the backup script, Sapphire. I'd been backing up my save by manually for a while, and your post prompted me to make my own backup script. I made a couple of edits to what you posted, given that not all of us have our Windows date set to the same format.

Mine doesn't use windows date format, its a preset format for Europe since thats what I have, can easily swap it around for those that want it xD

peakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peakey »

NightGoblinRex wrote:
pokimanman wrote:
how do you edit the awakenings? eq data isnt shown on my table just "??"

banggates
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by banggates »

NightGoblinRex wrote:
pokimanman wrote:
pokimanman wrote:
Were you guys trying to edit awakenings on safi weapons? I did test on the edit awakening feature a little bit, from my experience whatever you do to edit awakening or spawning new safi weapon will result in your save to throw "detected an incorrect value" error, so here's what I did to prevent this error: Spawn new safi weapon using equipment data --> edit awakening within boundaries (only 1 lvl 6 etc) --> go to smithy --> upgrade said safi weapon until next awakening level --> store the potential (you don't need the potential, it's just to trigger the awakening level value) --> save your game --> go to title --> test loading your latest save file.

Remember to backup your save before using the table to play with safi weapons value.

TheTreeThatGrows
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheTreeThatGrows »

Possible to make a script that can change the amount of hits required to activate safi armor heal?

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

_Fayth wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:51 pm
Pointer to Mantle data: MonsterHunterWorld.exe+4EC90B8
Offsets
+0xe0 = Ghillie Mantle cooldown
+0xe4 = Ghillie Mantle duration
+0x128 = Temporal Mantle: Duration Reduction on Evade