Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rachel518
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by rachel518 »

onetwosix wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:56 pm
rachel518 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:50 pm
Can anyone verify that the Weapon Buff 'Infinite Extract Duration' is giving them Earplugs for no apparent reason?
For me, it is not giving any Earplugs buff/deco. Unless you are using Equipment Data Script before.
Thanks for answering. I have never touched the script that says "Equipment Data" if that's what you're asking.

Yesterday, I went through each and every one of the scripts I generally or even occasionally use - turned them on one on at a time - and checked which would trigger the unexplained earplugs. Nothing triggered it except for 'Infinite Extract Duration' so I assumed that was the problem. This was further verified through me playing over the last 2 days and consistently having earplugs whenever 'Infinite Extract Duration' was turned on, and not having earplugs the second I would turn it off. However, my testing was flawed - I did not test each of the scripts individually, but activated each one at a time, without deactivating the others.

Upon hearing that others are not having this issue I decided to ask my boyfriend to see if he had earplugs when he turned on 'Infinite Extract Duration,' and he did not. So I went back to do more testing.

I found out that if I turn on ONLY 'Infinite Extract Duration' with no other scripts running, then I will NOT gain the effects of Earplugs. However, If I have the combination of the following scripts: Infinite Stamina, Infinite Item Use, Max Sharpness, 1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level, AND Infinite Extract Duration then I will get Earplugs. However, If I have on ALL of the previously mentioned scripts WITHOUT 'Infinite Extract Duration' then I will not have earplugs. This is what led me to believe the problem was with Infinite Extract Duration.

I asked my boyfriend to also test it, to turn on all the scripts I use daily or occasionally (Infinite Stamina, Infinite Item Use, Max Sharpness, 1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level, & Infinite Extract Duration). And he confirmed that he DID have unexplained earplugs all of a sudden.

So idk, I'm gonna keep testing to see which combination of scripts gives me earplugs. But if anyone can test to either confirm or deny that the following scripts used together give earplugs: Infinite Stamina, Infinite Item Use, Max Sharpness, 1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level, AND Infinite Extract Duration, then I would greatly appreciate the validation lel.

I'm testing things now, I *think* the problem might be with the combination of '1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level' and 'Infinite Extract Duration.'

Note: It does not actually give me "earplugs" the skill - just the effects of earplugs. By that I mean, when I look at my build I don't see any Earplugs and my DPS overlay does *not* indicate that I have it (where it normally would if I was given Earplugs via Hunting Horn etc.)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nymba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nymba »

I have a problem to do Pandora's Aren. I already finished it when Lunastra was relaesed, but I cannot join anywhere who is looking for teammate. Even some players including me are same looby. I cannot join their Pandora's Arena quest. How can I fix it? or How can I fix a flag of the Pandora's Arena quest?

elijahthered
Cheater
Cheater

Post by elijahthered »

Does this still have the guild card editor, I've been looking for ages for a way to increase my hunts completed eg total of arena,investigations etc aswell as hunts completed with each weapon type so that it looks legit

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

elijahthered wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:24 pm
Does this still have the guild card editor, I've been looking for ages for a way to increase my hunts completed eg total of arena, investigations, etc as well as hunts completed with each weapon type so that it looks legit
Try Marcus101RR Table...

elijahthered
Cheater
Cheater

Post by elijahthered »

onetwosix wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:55 pm
elijahthered wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:24 pm
Does this still have the guild card editor, I've been looking for ages for a way to increase my hunts completed eg total of arena, investigations, etc as well as hunts completed with each weapon type so that it looks legit
Try Marcus101RR Table...
Looking st that table you suggested it doesn't seem to mention anything about guild card editor, I currently am unable to check it out as I can't get to the pc but will check this one and that one later

c23568923
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by c23568923 »

[Link]
I'm now working one guild card editor.
But I still need time to find out the offset of Master Rand (Low and High rank already found)

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

elijahthered wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Looking st that table you suggested it doesn't seem to mention anything about guild card editor, I currently am unable to check it out as I can't get to the pc but will check this one and that one later
Have you try the Save Editor Script section?

Chae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chae »

Max sharpness crashes the game. So does weapon editor. Havent tried the item and armor editor. But they might also need to be checked.

averhoeven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by averhoeven »

What am I doing wrong? When I change the attack value in the weapon editor, I see it reflected in the game. However, it never actually seems to hit any harder. The damage numbers all continue to appear the same as before I edited it.

Thanks

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

averhoeven wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:36 pm
What am I doing wrong? When I change the attack value in the weapon editor, I see it reflected in the game. However, it never actually seems to hit any harder. The damage numbers all continue to appear the same as before I edited it.

Thanks
Hover over and then re-equip the weapon.

averhoeven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by averhoeven »

onetwosix wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:44 pm
averhoeven wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:36 pm

Thanks
Hover over and then re-equip the weapon.
Ah, the re-equip part is what I was missing. I was just doing it to my equipped weapon. I'll try it tonight. Thanks

Obituary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Obituary »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:36 am
Cake-san wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:14 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:30 pm
#ver.11.50.00
Update 1

Had some time to progress the game and revamp my script and add an option... :ph34r:
  • Change "Augment Atk & Def" script to "Add Atk & Def & Affinity" script - so it will be both compatible for before and after iceborne...
  • Add my own version of "Ignore Material" script - only activate this when you want to use it, work for all except some materials/things that you need to unlock, like melding techniques in elder melder... might contain some bugs... who knows :P
Note: All scripts are temporary (doesn't save, except some effect of "Ignore Material" script) and take effect immediately after activation...

Enjoy... :D
boy!! it was very good !!! I managed to reduce the damage, it was too high! congratulations!! I hope q update if you come to talk!

coolbond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coolbond »

c23568923 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:53 am
[Link]
But I still need time to find out the offset of Master Rand (Low and High rank already found)
Thank you! are you planning on adding the Endemic life sizes too or are you just focusing on the weapons and such?

c23568923
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by c23568923 »

coolbond wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:06 am
c23568923 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:53 am
[Link]
Thank you! are you planning on adding the Endemic life sizes too or are you just focusing on the weapons and such?
If I have the ability to do, I will. My main aim is the weapons

hamzajodicke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hamzajodicke »

The Inf Mantle duration & Inf damage taken for vitality mantle doesn't work.