Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gankmeoniichan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by gankmeoniichan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 am

I tried to search for kinsect in this topic and the system has shown no matches.
The ignore crafting requirements function doesnt work for kinsects, is that intended or does that have a deeper reason?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:05 am

gankmeoniichan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 am
I tried to search for kinsect in this topic and the system has shown no matches.
The ignore crafting requirements function doesnt work for kinsects, is that intended or does that have a deeper reason?
Use "Ignore Material" script...
onetwosix wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:09 pm
is the effect of this Table permanent, after restarting the game, without using it again?
Temporary...
Rampage3C wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 am
Thanks for this. Appears that the augment scripts (including the atk amount) is only valid for pre-IB weapons that use the old augment system. Doesn't work for IB weapons with the gem-style augment system. Enabling 'Full Augment Effect' doesn't work for IB weapons either.
Thankyou for you feedback, updated my table :mrgreen:

lars_der_held
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lars_der_held » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi, I'm pretty new to Cheat Engine and MHW in particular. Is it possible to edit the character with this table (post Iceborne)? If so, could you give me a few pointers? Thanks.

Lokote2134
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lokote2134 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:22 pm

OK so I finally got the bypass to work so it says it let's you run trainer's and mods how to I get mods to work with the bypass?

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:05 am
gankmeoniichan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 am
The ignore crafting requirements function doesn't work for kinsects, is that intended or does that have a deeper reason?
Use the "Ignore Material" script...
onetwosix wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:09 pm
is the effect of this Table permanent, after restarting the game, without using it again?
Temporary...
Rampage3C wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 am
Thanks for this. Appears that the augment scripts (including the atk amount) are only valid for pre-IB weapons that use the old augment system. It doesn't work for IB weapons with the gem-style augment system. Enabling the 'Full Augment Effect' doesn't work for IB weapons either.
Thank you for your feedback, updated my table :mrgreen:

Thanks for the answer. :D
Image Made by NCHProductions
.ie urang le.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Lokote2134 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:22 pm
OK, so I finally got the bypass to work so it says it lets you run trainer's and mods how to I get mods to work with the bypass?
If so,
1. Click OK once, do not click it twice otherwise, you will close the bypass.
2. Open the Table, either Marcus Table or Squall, why not both?
3. Select process MHW.exe
4. Now close the bypass
5. Back to the game, and happy hunting.
.ie urang le.

blablagaidenguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blablagaidenguy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:12 pm

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Added Pox911's Endemic Override and Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks to their respective sections.
The README part of the "Add Special Tracks" doesn't work, and so you have no other option except the "DON'T MANUALLY ENABLE THIS", which by the description speaks by itself. Is there something I'm missing with how you're supposed to use it or is it actually broken ?

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:40 pm

blablagaidenguy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:12 pm

The README part of the "Add Special Tracks" doesn't work, and so you have no other option except the "DON'T MANUALLY ENABLE THIS", which by the description speaks by itself. Is there something I'm missing with how you're supposed to use it or is it actually broken?
Try this
onetwosix wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:09 am

Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks is easy to use brother/sister... All you need to do is go to guiding land :
1. Check Add special tracks first, if you see DO NOT TOGGLE THIS MANUALLY isn't check so don't do it.
2. Speak to the handler and choose Lure Out Monster.
3. Go Back to the Table and you will see DO NOT TOGGLE THIS MANUALLY automatically check.
4. Select the monster you want. Optional: Select the quantity, basically this how much the tickets you want to have.
5. then click One-click add. Seriously, just click it not check.(Click on the box, not the name)
6. Refresh the Check Special Tracks pages, there you will see the monster you choose.

*Careful, some of the monsters don't belong in the Guiding Land. So choose carefully, and if you want to have fun, for example, Kulve Taroth in Guiding Land, back up the save file/data to prevent the data corruption or error.
My guess is the README part does not do anything, I just leave it there.
.ie urang le.

WhoHah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhoHah » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Is there a way to avoid the game crashs when attaching the CE windows debugger? I tried returning the SetThreadContext function, as well as using the ResetCRC from caliber1942, but the game still crashes when i try attaching the debugger....

Vaanforz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaanforz » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:19 pm

"1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level" seems to crash my game shortly after i enabled it, regardless of whether I used level 4 jewels or not. Not sure if this is the case for everyone else?

Btw, I am running the latest ce script and steam version, and I have no other mods installed.

TurkeySubb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TurkeySubb » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:33 pm

The "Ignore Crafting Requirements" along with a few others don't want to enable.
I'm guessing because of the Rajang patch with the addition of new craftables.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:21 pm

TurkeySubb wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:33 pm
The "Ignore Crafting Requirements" along with a few others don't want to enable.
I'm guessing because of the Rajang patch with the addition of new craftables.
Bro, it works just fine. You need to download a new Table and Bypass.
.ie urang le.

yeshihello
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yeshihello » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Navigating this thread is incredibly painful, could I get a link to the latest table? I think there's multiple different tables in here, but I'm looking for one that specifically has the "ignore crafting requirements" cheat and works with the current version of IB.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:48 pm

yeshihello wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 pm
Navigating this thread is incredibly painful, could I get a link to the latest table? I think there's multiple different tables in here, but I'm looking for one that specifically has the "ignore crafting requirements" cheat and works with the current version of IB.
The worst part about this site by far is how incredibly shitty the search system is. It makes it nigh impossible to find anything in a large thread like this. Why even include a "Search this topic" option if it just searches the entire site? But that being said, the current up to date table is in the OP. There is another separate table in another thread and a few scattered scripts here and there, but the main table is in the first post.

Ash_Von_D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ash_Von_D » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:03 am

yeshihello wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 pm
Squall always updates the first post with the most current table, whatever table is at the bottom of the first post will always be the most recent.