Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

ranonadg wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:26 am
Would a cheat that modifies the endemic life you catch into particular pets be possible? If not, a cheat that edits your pet list would be amazing.
It's being worked on already. Slight success, but not quite. I'm sure it will be fixed soon enough.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ranonadg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ranonadg »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:58 am
It's being worked on already. Slight success, but not quite. I'm sure it will be fixed soon enough.
Ah, my apologies then!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ranonadg wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:30 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:58 am
Ah, my apologies then!
The current version successfully changes what you catch, but they don't show up in your box or room. So I believe its merely for updating the log. But if that is what you want and don't care about actually having them, Pox posted the cheat a little bit back.

BlackConde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackConde »

hatse123 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:36 am
can i unlock armour trees that i dont have yet with this?
Same question. Is it still possible or did I just miss the option?

g1n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by g1n »

Hello :),

is there a way to delete some broken Equipment in the Itembox? Everytime I got my cursor over it the game will crash instantly.

ranonadg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ranonadg »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:42 pm
The current version successfully changes what you catch, but they don't show up in your box or room. So I believe its merely for updating the log. But if that is what you want and don't care about actually having them, Pox posted the cheat a little bit back.
Unfortunately, actually having them is exactly what I want. I'm a sucker for pets in general in games. XD

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ranonadg wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:42 pm
Unfortunately, actually having them is exactly what I want. I'm a sucker for pets in general in games. XD
Agreed, I want them too. So I've joined the wait haha.

Veeism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Veeism »

Back in vanilla MHW I used some variant of this table to help me find the assembly code that handled the timer for dash juice. Thankfully there weren't many changes in iceborne and I was able to isolate the byte array again. Poking through I've also gotten the timer for might seed and demon powder as well, just took a bit more learning on my part, face to the brick wall and all that.

(note this is a newer script attached than the original post, managed to find the might seed timer)
Attachments
MHWJuice.CT
mostly working pointers for dash juice, might seed and demon powder timers
Working AOBscan scripts for toggling the timers on and off
(12.23 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Last edited by Veeism on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Complete Quest in one Click plz? I still don't have Tempered diablos for Rocksteady Mantle+ It won't show up on optional I Cri

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Sorry, but I am kinda cringing at how many folks want "auto kill all monsters" and "auto finish quest" as a cheat... Like, I get wanting to speed through... But, at that point, you aren't even playing the game. What becomes the point then?

Personally, I found you only need the "Easily Break Monster Parts" with "Inf Stamina", "Inf Item Usage", "Max Sharpness", and if you really just wanna kill the monster... Tag on the "Inf Barrel Placement". You either knock it down, put it to sleep, w/e then slap 50+ barrels around it for an auto kill. Missions will take literally 5 minutes or less. And I say that as a player coming from PS4 and having spent 600 hours on the game. I have reached just about where I was in 70 hours (and I will say that I stood around A LOT while doing other things).

This is made even easier if you utilize the "Inf Lucky Vouchers" for the extra loot and cash. And if that's not the issue you are having, and you just need more materials... Well there's a script for that too: "Highlight Item Pointer". You just hover your cursor over whatever you feel you don't have enough of, change the quantity, and you are done. Hell, if you know how, you can even get materials by changing the item code. But, seeing how many people are literally destroying their save by doing this and bugging their stashes to hell... I wouldn't recommend it =\

Sorry for a random rant in a cheat forum about how silly folks are being, but seriously. The options are there. Stop breaking the game and coming here to ask for new additions because you didn't actually utilize what's already available.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

uzumakijax wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:07 am
urm again, is HR/MR exp multiplier working..? im new to the game, sorry
Yes, it should be. If you just change the value for either HR or MR in that cheat section (I typically do it by 5, so 5x the XP) it should be pretty noticeable. If not, there's a section under the "Character Pointers" where you can modify the level (do not do this) and the xp (try this). If you haven't been reading through some of the pages (I don't blame you), you could break your game if you just modify your HR/MR level without doing the unlock quests. You are better off just modifying the actual EXP variable than the Level variable. Understand?

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Hey guys,

This is just a shout-out to the cheat creators on this page. We are supposed to be getting the Rajang update on Feb. 6th for PC and I just wanted to let you guys know that the table will probably break again.

So I guess to the cheat creators, get geared up to have to fix it again on the 6th. :/

And to everyone else, make your preparations now so that you're not stuck without what you need to progress in the game without cheats on the 6th.

Gadget.

Rampage3C
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rampage3C »

Is guild card editing still planned for updating/inclusion? Anyone know any alternative methods to achieve this?

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

Still no way to duplicate save slots between each other?

theyellingmute
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theyellingmute »

do we have a 999 all items script? i think i remember berserkknight or someone making the script for one. im mainly curious since the ignore crafting material requirements seems to not work with custom augments and since i cant identify the items i need i cant even add the item to my inventory.