Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
danhibiki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by danhibiki »

The search on this forum seems to be worthless, so I have no idea if I'm alone on this or not: I'm getting consistent crashes when activating Maxed Armor Skills, either when opening the change equipment menu or somewhat randomly within a couple of minutes. Is there something I'm missing about it or is it just not working right now?

EDIT: Fiddled and moved stuff around a bit, I thought the bypass just wasn't necessary anymore because it was saying it had nothing to be done but it seems that was actually just a conflict with Stracker's mod loader. Everything works fine when I take that out, so I guess I'll just have to choose mods or cheats until one can accommodate the other, shame.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Hey Squall,

Is there a chance that you will extend the "ignore crafting requirements" cheat to the end game master rank augments that come from the guiding land materials? Grinding for those materials is becoming a pain at this point. Also do you have an estimate on when your crew might be able to get the "give x number of every decoration" cheat working again. Now that there are all these combo gems in master rank, there are so many meta builds out there that use gems where I can't even come close to the optimal builds because it requires inordinate amounts of luck to get things like guardian/attack gems or god forbid the double attack boost gems. Thanks in advance!

Gadget :)

novi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by novi »

hello, are you guys able to update this table with the new weapons, armor, and general equipment that iceborne brought? thanks for your work on this table :)

sophie944
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sophie944 »

Hello everyone :)

sorry if that's a stupid question but i have never used such a table. how do i use this to get all the decorations?

frntchter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frntchter »

Hi, can anyone help me with this issue?

Exhaust Coating which isn't functional in World and Iceborne is somehow added in the radial selection grid on the right.

Maybe I did something stupid before and did't notice back then. :cry:

Is there a way to remove this from the grid?

Many Thanks
Last edited by frntchter on Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

senseirain wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:20 pm
Layered Weapon plz? xD
That won't happen till maybe the custom upgrade system is in (with Rajang I believe). At that point, it should be possible to use a different ID like we use for the layered right now.

If you want different looking weapons, go find a mod that does what you want, since the only way atm is to swap models.

QiLin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QiLin »

sophie944 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:41 am
Hello everyone :)

sorry if that's a stupid question but i have never used such a table. how do i use this to get all the decorations?
There isn't an option in the table to give you all the decorations per se.

You have 2 options:

1: Use highlighted item pointer to place specific decorations into your box. You'd have to know the itemID for each deco. It's slow but you'll get the exact deco you want.

2: Use highlighted item pointer to place feystones by the thousands into your inventory then report the investigation in guiding lands to appraise thousands of feystones for decos. You may or may not get the deco you want but you'll be getting thousands of decos at a time as you'll eventually get what you want.

EEZ000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EEZ000 »

MHWResetCRC doesn't seem to work with some DLL loader mods (eg Stracker's Loader and Special K)
We hope they can be used together...

danhibiki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danhibiki »

Figured out a solution, the "Allow VEH" script from Marcus' table works fine alongside Stracker's loader. So you just load up both tables, activate that script, and you can go on using whatever from either table as far as I can tell without any issues (though you should probably avoid redundancies, but that would go without saying even without these circumstances).

Scratch that, I've been unable to recreate this now and the scripts that crashed before are crashing again. It may have just been an absolute fluke.
Last edited by danhibiki on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I have no idea why the table doesn't play nicely with Strackers. Both trainers I use have no issues running with it. It must be something specific to CE. Once the mod loader came out I kind of just stopped using CE. My mods are much more necessary to me. At least until the endemic life and crown stuff is updated. Then I'll be back on the CE train. But as of right now, it doesn't really offer much that the trainers don't already do.

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Unlock Charms
Unlock Decorations
Unlock Augments
Unlock Armor/Weapons For Current Tier Level
Unlock Poogie's Outfits
These features still up? Can't find em

MaytheFlowerFly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MaytheFlowerFly »

Does anyone know if there is a way to multiply the ecological research progress? What about the palico equipment XP?

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

Hi.
Is there a way to edit/replace the Palico gear? I want to replace the high rank Nekker set (which cannot be sold) for something else, to get rid of it, since there is a Master rank set now. The 'Equipment data' option only works for the Hunter gear, but not for the Palico... Could it be possible to have this feature implemented in a future update, please?

Thanks very much for the table... Regards!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Javi wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:07 am
Hi.
Is there a way to edit/replace the Palico gear? I want to replace the high rank Nekker set (which cannot be sold) for something else, to get rid of it, since there is a Master rank set now. The 'Equipment data' option only works for the Hunter gear, but not for the Palico... Could it be possible to have this feature implemented in a future update, please?

Thanks very much for the table... Regards!
Would be nice. I hate having locked useless gear.

bonbonny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bonbonny »

Zein wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:09 am
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Unlock Charms
Unlock Decorations
Unlock Augments