Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
benjamin626
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by benjamin626 »

So I'm running infinite stamina with Maximum Might which sounds great on paper, but for some reason the skill turns off randomly despite stamina never going down. And once it turns off, it doesn't come back unless I restart the game and try again. I can't turn infinite stamina off/on because it it doesn't turn off for whatever reason.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Also, the Highlight Weapon Editor doesn't appear to work. I tried adding Affinity to my weapon and while on the weapon it shows what I added, the actual value doesn't change.

One last thing - is there any way to have the infinite slingshot ammo work with flinch shots? Even with it on, all the ammo gets used.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by benjamin626 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

KanaEcchi_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KanaEcchi_ »

Anyone know how to remove these? I fucked up and didnt have a backup, I used the highlighted item pointer to give me more armor spheres and gourmet voucher but I forgot to untick the id and value and kept playing. Now my inventory looks like this and theres couple empty spots on every pages of my chest, meaning that I lost the item on the empty spots (potions, ammos, mats etc).

I tried selling the items but no matter how much i sell, its not going down.
I also tried to use the highlighted item pointer to set the value to 0 but ingame I'd be pointing on the armor spheres/ gourmet voucher but on the cheat engine it would say that i'm pointing at a "poison coating/ sleep coating" etc.

pic for ref

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

KanaEcchi_ wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:33 am
Anyone know how to remove these? I fucked up and didnt have a backup, I used the highlighted item pointer to give me more armor spheres and gourmet voucher but I forgot to untick the id and value and kept playing. Now my inventory looks like this and theres couple empty spots on every pages of my chest, meaning that I lost the item on the empty spots (potions, ammos, mats etc).

I also tried to use the highlighted item pointer to set the value to 0 but ingame I'd be pointing on the armor spheres/ gourmet voucher but on the cheat engine it would say that i'm pointing at a "poison coating/ sleep coating" etc.

pic for ref
Just use the "Highlight item editor" and change the item id into something else

whitelordth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whitelordth »

Sir wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:28 pm
Will there be a new script for editing the guild card? Would like to do a new playtrhough and convert my statistics to the new one
request this too! because I need my old broken-by-CE save back because I forgot to back up.

iamacicada
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iamacicada »

Is there a way to edit MR level?

EmmaNielsen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EmmaNielsen »

Yeah had really love to edit MR Level as well, it's the last step before i'm as far as my ps4 save.- the assignment quest that requires MR level 99/100
if someone would look into that, I had appreciate a lot! thank you all for allowed me to swiftly turn my pc save into ps4 save.

KanaEcchi_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KanaEcchi_ »

Buttlight wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:50 am
KanaEcchi_ wrote:

pic for ref
"ingame I'd be pointing on the armor spheres/ gourmet voucher but on the cheat engine it would say that i'm pointing at a "poison coating/ sleep coating" etc." I tried to change the armor spheres to a cluster ammo cause its in the ammo/coatings sections of the box but It didnt do anything, it still shows as a armor sphere and now I have a cluster ammo in my other box sections. .-. fml

Mirlmunir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mirlmunir »

Hey guys,

Someone can put the option "instant finish quest" from the table or do a new table specific for that ? Seikur0 did it previously but his table are not updated so this option don't work

Anybody can help ?

kelvin0502
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kelvin0502 »

I tried to activate Highlighted Item Pointer but nothing happen (failed to activate), can anyone give me some help?

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

KanaEcchi_ wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:46 am
Buttlight wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:50 am
KanaEcchi_ wrote:

pic for ref
"ingame I'd be pointing on the armor spheres/ gourmet voucher but on the cheat engine it would say that i'm pointing at a "poison coating/ sleep coating" etc." I tried to change the armor spheres to a cluster ammo cause its in the ammo/coatings sections of the box but It didnt do anything, it still shows as a armor sphere and now I have a cluster ammo in my other box sections. .-. fml
have you tried changing like if its say coating you change it to another type of coating or if its say ammo try to change it other type of ammo? at least on the ammo box

Unknown_machine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Unknown_machine »

Did anybody find a way to unlock all decorations or like add 1 of every deco into your inventory yet?

joergd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joergd »

Is "Go To Character Edit Screen" still included in the table or not? Because I can't find it anywhere. If you guys know where it's located, please tell me.

lfblu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lfblu »

KanaEcchi_ wrote:

pic for ref
Bump for this.. i got this one too..

thecordismarki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thecordismarki »

I removed High Res Texture Pack and the game still crashing after cheat table enabling.
How to fix it?
Last edited by thecordismarki on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whitelordth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whitelordth »

Anyway to trigger equipments after materials has been added to item box? I added Gala Suit tickets in, but nothing appear in crafting menu.

EDIT: Found a way. I hope this method will work to everyone.
1. Go on an expedition.
2. Add any unlocked required items to your ITEM POUCH (something that will appear once you process to a certain point of the game, event materials such as tickets) Materials should be add to material slots in ITEM POUCH although I never tried add materials on normal slot, but I suggest not to try.
3. Do anything that made you available to claim rewards, and claim it.
4. Check in the smithy and see if the thing you want are able to be crarfted.
Last edited by whitelordth on Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.